394 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Tulley Automotive Group from DealerRater.com
  • bought a car there

The best customer service i ever had in a dealership. I would recommend this place to to everyone.

• Tulley BMW
    June 15, 2017

The Tulley BMW group of Nashua offers a large selection of vehicles to chose from. More importantly the staff at Tulley were incredibly knowledgeable, friendly and easy to deal with. They made my buying experience the best I have ever had from test driving to final sale could not have been easier or more fun.

• New car buyers

Good selection of vehicles Sales person was great I would consider returning next time I need a new car

• Truck Purchase

Best experience I had in purchasing a new vehicle. Jay Tennis was outstanding! Greatly appreciated his knowledge, professionalism and personality. Will certainly recommend him and dealership to family and friends.

• Ordered BMW & it was easy!
    June 6, 2017

Just got my M240 and it was a very good experience from the moment the car was ordered until the car was delivered. Gloria let us know the status and informed us the day it arrived at the dealership. We picked it up that evening. All paperwork was done, the car was prepared, gassed up, inspection sticker on and waiting for us in the showroom. Got my picture taken, then onto my BMW lesson. The team was friendly and informative. In & out within 1 hour. Overall a great experience. Thank you!

• Considering a car from Tulley - Please reconsider
    June 5, 2017

Tulley BMW

I Hope this helps anyone who is thinking of purchasing a BMW at Tulley BMW (please reconsider). We bought our car two years ago (2011 z4) and when we were brought to the finance manager were sold an extended service plan. We spent a considerable amount of time talking about the merits of the warranty. We asked about very specific details on what would be covered and what was not, and were assured that everything was covered except for the brakes, rims and tires. We were also told that the service plan was in place unlimited 100K miles without an expiration. Well as you might suspect these claims were not true! and my plan will expire this month with 62k miles on the car. When calling the dealership today I spoke with a manager who asked for the description of the person in finance. I provided that description and was told the person that meet that description was TERMINATED, and that those practices do not exist NOW. I get the impression that perhaps there were other shady doings with that employee / organization and will pursue that aspect with the New Hampshire Department of Insurance. Now I concede that this is a shame on me moment, I did not read the fine print on the contracts, took what I was being told at face value and I will continue to beat myself up on that. I would recommend that you find a reputable dealer (that would be one that does not accept deceptive sales practices at ANY TIME), and read every line of the 20 documents presented for signature.

Tulley BMW

Thank you for taking time to share your concerns publically and also taking the time to discuss this on the phone with me privately. A public review and a public response allow those that read this to come to their own conclusion of the matter at hand. Tulley BMW has been in business for 60 years and has a reputation that rewards us with customer loyalty. Tulley BMW was just recognized by BMW AG as the #1 dealer in the America¿¿¿s for customer loyalty. This award cannot be achieved by deceiving clients or misleading them into products with false statements. Tulley BMW believes in 100% transparency with all aspects of any retail transaction. Being that there are many regulations and standards in the automotive industry we strengthen our transparency by making sure that we fully explain all documents and have each document signed or initialed. By speaking with you on the phone I understand your perception of the situation and understand that there isn¿¿¿t anything I can say that will change your perception. You signed two documents that boldly and clearly states the expiration miles and expiration date of your warranty. One of the documents also boldly and clearly states the exclusion of the warranty. These documents are the same documents you asked for me to scan you. Your transaction happened 42 months ago and since then the business manager you worked with is no longer with us at Tulley BMW. I have no way to know what was said in the office, but the philosophy and culture we have at Tulley BMW is contrary to what you have stated in your review. Again, thank you for the communication. Best,Jay Van Sciver

• Best ever. No competition

Tulley is thw best around hands down .There team is knowledgeable and attentive.

• exceptional purchase!

Purchased our vehicle based on criteria: Arcadia Denali in a rare color and interior selection with DVD-Vehicle was in stock, car was of perfect condition and was well taken care of by dealer and expertise staff and repair facilities. This dealership blew away my expectations. The dealer salesman "Dave" was exceptional, professional and VERY communicative. Finance was very accommodating and I felt they did everything to ensure we could get into the car.

• Yet another BMW from Tulley
    May 22, 2017

Just bought a new 440xi this week from joe, he worked with Val to give me a perfect deal, can not say enough about joe and Val , they take care of every detail and always, make me feel like family . This the only place to buy a BMW in New England , no matter were you live it is well worth the trip, no dealer gives service like them. Jeff wolf

• Review of Tulley Buick GMC

Very professional and timely, great dealership. I would recommend this dealership to all my friends and family.