Team Nissan

749 reviews

749 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Team Nissan from DealerRater.com

March 26, 2020

Words can't describe how amazing my sales girl was lea was so amazing and very knowledgeable she answered my questions actually took the time to understand... my needs and wants I love my 2020 Altima it was the best sales purchase I ever made Lea is very professional i will forever be purchasing my cars through her

Lea Stevenson

Product Specialist

(5.0) 11 reviews

March 26, 2020

I bought a 2019 Altima and I love it! The sales and finance team was fantastic as always! Highly recommend. I will only buy cars from Team Nissan.

Lea Stevenson

Product Specialist

(5.0) 11 reviews

• December 3, 2017

We worked with Chris Griffin in Manchester since last week. Chris was very patient, committed to helping Ray find the best pre owned Frontier truck to... meet his Wish list. They had many phone conversations on Friday. Chris made sure Ray was aware of many options that met what he was wanting. I was impressed and as a Sales Pro myself courtesy and appreciation of his time was the reason we honored our promise to come see him, even after going to two other dealers earlier in the day. Chris was caring, patient, soft spoken, and clearly more focused on helping us get the perfect vehicle for Ray. He never rushed us, focused on himself, or made us feel negative in any way. He listened to our objections, answering all with truthful ideas, suggestions, and solutions. Ray and I highly recommend Chris for a great "no pressure" car buying experience.

March 24, 2020

I was very impressed by the actions of the staff. Very professional while being cautious during this pandemic. They didn?t have me sign or contact any... equipment during the process (iPad, signature etc). I felt very comfortable being there. The waiting room was well kept and the chairs had been ?socially distanced? prior to our arrival.

March 20, 2020

Tire pressure light came on for the second time in a couple of weeks. Service advisor, Jonathan Sparrow, quickly located the problem, a screw lodged... in the tire tread. The problem was remedied in about 40 minutes, as promised.

Hi William, thank you so much for your positive comments about Team Nissan Manchester NH! Thank you so much again for your feedback! We hope you have ...a great day!

March 16, 2020

the staff was very nice. i have been here before, and it was easy to get an appointment time for my service.

March 16, 2020

Fast and courteous service. Friendly service consultant.

March 16, 2020

Great experience! Easy process and salesman was outstanding.

Michael, we're glad you had such a wonderful experience with us! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happ...y to help!

March 16, 2020

Just a couple hours ago I drove home my new 2020 Nissan Sentra from Team Nissan in Manchester, NH. This was my first experience buying a new car and this... dealership set the bar extremely high! I first went in on Saturday where I had already been paired to a sales person, Hayly Smart. Hayly is new to Nissan but definitely not new to selling cars! After sitting down and figuring out what I wanted we test drove cars and after not liking the first one, she took what I had to say and found me a second one to drive which was absolutely perfect. Due to the fact that I was currently a resident in MA and a college student in NH it took some thought as to how I was going to buy the car and register it in NH. It was determined I needed to come back in a few days when my college transcript could be sent to the dealership. The problem of how I was going to make the 40 minute drive back to Manchester in the next couple of days arose. Sales Manager, Stephen Gerbino, was quick to hear our problem and offer a solution. As he lives close to where I would be on Monday he offered to drive me back to Manchester personally! I was so amazed by this customer service and teamwork displayed. After figuring that out, we met with Jim Pitka, Business Manager, to finalize the finances. Jim is one of the most professional and knowledgable person I have come across with. As this was my first car purchase, he made sure I understood everything and knew I was getting treated the right way. So come Monday morning, Stephen picks me up in his own car and we drive to Manchester. Upon arriving, my transcript was not there which meant we couldn't do anything. Instead of me sitting around and waiting a couple hours, Jim asked me "What else do you have to do today?" I responded that I needed to apply for a NH license. He quickly called in Hayly who drove me to the Manchester DMV and waited throughout the whole process by my side. I got to know Hayly more and she is an awesome person and represents the company extremely well. Once that was done, we got back and my transcript had arrived and quickly we were able to finalize everything. Long story short, I am so impressed with how this team worked together to make my experience as seamless as possible. Hayly being the force to start this all, Stephen pitching in to help in a situation that didn't directly involve him, and Jim being absolutely brilliant at his job, I am amazed!! I love my new car and feel so good about having Team Nissan in Manchester by my side! Thank you to these three individuals as well as the whole team for being remarkable.

Jim Pitka

Business Manager

(5.0) 10 reviews

March 15, 2020

My salesperson Dylan Benninghove went above and beyond taking care of me and my husband. Dylan was able to find my perfect car on the first try and for... the right price. Jim Pitka the business manager did a fantastic job with finding the right bank and a great interest rate for our loan. I would definitely recommend these two for your next car buying experience!

Jim Pitka