Irwin Automotive Group

1418 reviews

• April 10, 2018

Craig helped me lease my first Toyota in 2015 and was extremely patient and professional, even when my ‘know it all’ father would badger him for hours... before agreeing. I knew I would be going back to Irwin’s when my lease was up, so I contacted Craig to see what my options were. I told him what I was looking for and my budget and he quickly provided a list of options. I intending on leasing again until I saw a certified 2013 Highlander and knew it was exactly what I was looking for. Both Craig and Dennis made the dreaded purchase process so fast and simple that it was all done in less than 2 hours total. I plan to keep my Highlander forever, but if I change my mind then I’d certainly go back to Irwin’s.

November 15, 2018

Michelle Whitney went above and beyond. If you are looking for a vehicle, new or used give Michelle a call, you will very pleased with the service you... receive from her. Great sales person!

November 14, 2018

I cannot say enough good things about the Service Dept at Irwin. They really went above and beyond to make a bad vehicle day better for me! Thank you guys!

November 8, 2018

We just bought our third car from Irwin Automotive and the service just keeps getting better! Glenn Buehl has always helped us find a vehicle that fits... our needs and budget. We’ve never felt hurried or pressured. Nothing but great reviews; from sales to service.

November 8, 2018

Jeremy was our salesperson and he was a patient guy. I was looking for deals for 2018 Camry XSE, fortunately was able to get deal for 2019 Camry XSE. They... located it for me and got it delivered within 8 days. Overall my experience was nice, was little bit sad as my trade-in car had negative equity as well as went out of budget but didn't matter as somehow i was happy with the new search. Few dealers don't give much attention once the car is sold but they readily helped me through some changes paperwork to register in MA. Jeremy and team helped me go through my requirements in a new car and help me locate kind of same car i was looking for. I love the dual tone and features my new car. I would definitely recommend this dealership.

November 7, 2018

Always a pleasure working with Robert Travers! This was my second vehicle purchase at Irwin and I will return when its time to trade-in again.

November 6, 2018

Excellent place to do business and get my vehicle serviced. Quality of work was done beyond expectations and promised time was spot on! Will continue to... do business there in the future!

November 3, 2018

This is the first time I dealt with Steve Rajaniemi, and I was completely satisfied with my visit and the way he handled my service. I don't think... the Quick Lane and Bill Salta can be beat.

November 3, 2018

Great buying experience. I have bought several vehicles over the years. Michelle and Gene did a great job. Found the right CPO vehicle quickly. I would... highly recommend.

November 1, 2018

Great buying experience from Craig Lachapelle at Irwin’s Toyota, straight forward with no BS sales approach. I traveled 4 1/2 hours to make the purchase... and the truck was prepped and ready for delivery. I would highly recommend.