Irwin Automotive Group

4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 1373 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• April 10, 2018

Craig helped me lease my first Toyota in 2015 and was extremely patient and professional, even when my ‘know it all’ father would badger him for hours... before agreeing. I knew I would be going back to Irwin’s when my lease was up, so I contacted Craig to see what my options were. I told him what I was looking for and my budget and he quickly provided a list of options. I intending on leasing again until I saw a certified 2013 Highlander and knew it was exactly what I was looking for. Both Craig and Dennis made the dreaded purchase process so fast and simple that it was all done in less than 2 hours total. I plan to keep my Highlander forever, but if I change my mind then I’d certainly go back to Irwin’s.

August 10, 2018

We got a great deal and the process was very easy! Mark Chertok was great to work with! Very low pressure which is great! My daughter is very happy with... her new Tucson!

August 9, 2018

Craig LaChapelle was excellent- discussed my wishes, options etc. He stayed in contact with me , the search and found my car. Very satisfied customer.

August 8, 2018

I bought a preowned Toyota vehicle two weeks ago. The sales process went smoothly and it was a very positive experience. All the people involved were... very personable and i want to thank my specialist Ben Flagg for his wonderful help.

August 1, 2018

As always, my state inspection, etc. was handled in a professional manner! Polite and effecient personnel.....always! That's why I keep coming... back! I appreciate good service and always recommend this facility to my friends.

July 31, 2018

Went to irwins to just browse inventory. Chris kelly helped my wife and i out tremendously. Very quick and positive experience friendly atmposhere. I will... definately be shopping at irwins again. Thank you chris.

July 31, 2018

I bought an Elantra yesterday, my 2nd purchase in 5 years from Irwin. The fact I have to travel about an hour from my home to reach Irwin Hyundai should... tell you how much I like the place; there are other Hyundai dealerships closer, but none that can match the prices, friendly atmosphere, and knowledgeable sales staff at Irwin. Even if you live in another New England state, I think it would be worth your while to make a trip to Laconia to buy your next car.

July 24, 2018

We just traded a 2016 STI to lease a 2018 Tundra a couple weeks ago and as always, we worked with Erik Faro. Erik is our definition of an exceptional sales... person. He is friendly, very knowledgeable of any vehicle we have questions about and understanding. We are known to bounce back and forth on vehicles to make sure we get the vehicle we absolutely want, but Erik is always patient with us and is good with telling us what we’ll miss switching from one vehicle and what we’re getting with the new one. We’ve been looking to get a truck for a long time and I feel that we couldn’t have gotten a better one. Besides some mishap with our finance contract and some frustration we are facing with our trade that should have been addressed when we traded it in (all of which is none of Erik’s fault) we are happy as always to do business with Irwin’s. We will always always always recommend Erik Faro to our friends and family! Thanks again to Erik, Al and Dennis for continuously making it happen for our family!

July 24, 2018

Great customer service, they all stayed late to finalize the sale. Very fair pricing, and no pushy salesmanship. I would certainly come back for any future... purchases. Ben Flagg was excellent, answered all my questions. I Love IRWIN FORD.

July 23, 2018

One of the best car buying experiences I have had, ever! Simply top notch from beginning to end! Thank you Craig for your professionalism, product knowledge... and getting exactly what I came in for, in so little time. :)