4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 1078 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

1078 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of McGrath Lexus of Westmont from DealerRater.com

Great Car and Customer Service
    February 22, 2018

Joseph Scala is an excellent sales consultant, and the entire McGrath Lexus management team in Westmont is professional, personally friendly, and trus...tworthy. The after car purchase attention to service is excellent, building a long term relationship for my present and future car needs. The recent Chicago Auto Show was motivation to check out the latest Lexus models, and I liked what I saw there. I am loyal to McGrath Lexus of Westmont on account of the wonderful people, my high satisfaction with the cars they have sold me, and their service to maintain them. I highly recommend this dealership for your next Lexus vehicle.

Overall Experience

Service after you buy your lexus
    March 14, 2016

Lexus is a awesome car, I own two but beware buying from westmont service sucks after you drive off the dealership lots but I guess that's everywhere,... I am still waiting on a response from top management, so I will continue writing bad reviews about the westmont Lexus location since they don't like to respond to my concern.

Wonderful Dealership Experience!
    February 22, 2016

I recently came in on Friday for a car wash and while in the dealership I noticed a beautiful 2016 RX350. I instantly knew it was the right car for m...e and my wife. Joe was able to structure a fair deal on our trade-in and worked very hard to get us in the car and out on the road in very short order. The whole team at McGrath is awesome at what they do and Joe has been my go to guy for a long time. Nice work Joe!

Great dealership
    November 9, 2015

I highly recommend this dealership. Great service and kind personnel. I will for sure get my next car from them. I will recommend them to my friends

McGrath Lexus of Westmont

Thank you for the recommendations! We truly appreciate you spreading the word! Joe will be happy to take care of all of your friends and family you r...efer to him!

The best customer service
    July 24, 2015

I into a few dealerships nobody knew anything until I came to this one, great knowledge from Art, got me into my dream car! His the best ask for him

Overall Experience

I Wouldn't Go Anywhere Else!
    May 7, 2015

For the past thirteen years I've had my car maintained (serviced) at McGrath Lexus in Westmont, IL. It's always been an excellent place where I f...eel very confident in my service rep, Paul Tuffner, and enjoy the inviting atmosphere provided by the Lux Cafe's proprietor, Melissa Hoffman, (who opened it, to the delight of the McGrath patrons a few years ago). Believe it or not, I actually LOOK FORWARD to visiting my McGrath Service Center whenever it's necessary, (or for occasional complimentary car washes!). It's a pleasure being with the friendly, knowledgeable, and welcoming people like Paul and Melissa. As my title states: "I WOULDN'T GO ANYWHERE ELSE!"

McGrath Lexus of Westmont

Thank you for sharing your experience of McGrath Lexus of Westmont! I find the Lux Cafe really cozy too. I will make sure Paul Tuffner sees your rev...iew and I already told Melissa about it this morning and she was so happy! We LOOK FORWARD to having you for your next visit! Keep taking advantage of those car washes!

Great Customer Service
    April 13, 2015

Paul Tuffner at McGrath treated me like a long time friend. I was traveling from my home in Alabama to Chicago and needed service while staying in Wes...tmont, IL. Although we had never met Paul took care of my need as though I was his lifelong customer and friend. I highly recommend McGrath Lexus and especially Paul for all of your service and sales needs in the Chicago area.

Overall Experience

I admired Mel's efforts and greatly appreciated his and...
    January 24, 2013

I admired Mel's efforts and greatly appreciated his and Robin's help. They both define the Lexus legacy of customer service and customer friendly atti...tudes. I am an Active Duty Service member who travels all over and I can truly testify to the Lexus Covenant. This type of experience will ALWAYS keep me coming back to Lexus. Army STRONG! MAJ Lewis

Overall Experience

I want to give a note of appreciation to two people who...
    November 8, 2012

I want to give a note of appreciation to two people who have helped me out! First of all, I was having a problem pairing my new cell phone to my new ...Lexus. Ashley who answered my call was so very helpful about getting me to a Delivery Specialist. She is the first one I talked to (she patiently listened) about the problem I was having, and immediately checked who was in to help with my problem and made sure to get a note to them to call me. Now that does leave you with a good impression right away! Then Kraig, a Delivery Specialist, called me and solved the problem. I just felt that their fine service should be noted. Thanks you Ashley and Kraig! Barbara Spitkovsky

Overall Experience

I recently had an appointment for service/repairs on my...
    November 6, 2012

I recently had an appointment for service/repairs on my new (used) Lexus. Rita Barkstrom was extremely helpful and went above and beyond to help me fi...gure out how all of the functions in my car worked. I didn't feel rushed in the slightest and I really appreciate that. She checked on me often while I waited for my car to be finished. Jason Ellison was equally helpful and attentive. Both really knew their stuff!! I was going to to go the Orland Park Lexus, but my new home will be McGrath of Westmont because of Rita and Jason. I had to come back the next day while a part was ordered and the customer service was just as good. Top notch!! If you go, request Rita and Jason - you will not be disappointed.

500 E. Ogden Ave. Westmont, IL 60559