Banks Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC

• I would definitely recommend Banks

I was very pleased with the service I received from the salesman, Beau Saltmarsh. He was an excellent salesman with very little pressure in his sales approach. I was pleased with the deal we arrived at and was very happy with the truck I purchased. The entire experience was pleasant and I have never said that about a vehicle purchase before.

• Great Place!!!

Love Banks!!! Very highly recommended!! For service and sales! Bought my equinox there from an extremely friendly AND attractive salesman

• Great Service

I like the convenience of getting an oil change without an appointment. Friendly service! Bonus: Free vacuum and wash!

• Banks Service

I have been having my car serviced at Banks for several years. The staff are great and the servive is quick.

• Service on car

Told service department of issue wirh AC was diagnosed that ac button was bad. They advised that it was ac compresser was bad and I asked if button would work after replacement. They advised that yes it would definitely would work.Only to callme 2 days later to advise it did not work. Then wanted to purchase more parts, I allowed them to do the work 7 days later the AC belt fell off due to poor quality work. Only to then charge another 590 dollars for work they should have done correctly the first time. Very disappointed with the service department and the incompetent work, and did not give me all the parts they promised to give at the start.

• Fabulous work, was fast and very friendly.

Very good work did not have to wait long and I did't have an appointment so I am very happy.

• Let's Fix What's Not Broken

At 27,000 miles, my engine light was on. I called Banks, because my vehicle is still covered under warranty, I was given an appt. for the next day which I left my vehicle to be checked, I also mentioned on the passenger side rear door the weather stripping was hanging off. When I received a call I was told it was the gas cap, third one! OK The quote for the weather stripping was $140 and $40 for labor, lets do it than. Eventually went back picked up my car, drove to Hooksett where I stopped at the store, while putting items into my vehicle, oh nice the stripping is still in the same condition. I immediately called Banks and was asked to come back, I didn't have time to drive back a third time. I had it! I just wanted my money back. I did get a call from a manager to drive to the place where I live, I thought he was actually going to replace it, instead he pointed out the wrong door was replaced and glued the hanging weather stripping. For the life of me I don't understand how anyone can think this is acceptable.

• Appointment not kept and vehicle NOT available!

I’d like to share my “Banks experience” on Thursday June 15. I’ve been waiting for a Chevy Silverado with the “High Desert” package for months and was notified by your staff when it came in. After numerous phone calls with Marisa, Christen, and others I was pressed into setting up a 9 – 10 am Thursday June 15th appointment since there was only one vehicle and she wanted to make sure it would be available and not sold. I even received a phone message the night before the appointment at 7:18 pm from Christen confirming said appointment with Wayne. I arrived at 9:30 am as scheduled fully expecting to purchase what I’ve been waiting months for, and was told Wayne was not on the site, which disturbed me but I understand things come up sometimes. Then I was told by Dylan Lesnewski a Sales Consultant that the “High Desert” was not on site either but he would go get it which upset me. Why have me travel to a confirmed appointment and then not even have the sales rep or the vehicle on site? He would not tell me how long it would take when asked, I was just told to get something to eat, have some free coffee or use the restroom if I wanted. After roaming around for quite a while, using the restroom, inspecting the showroom vehicles twice, I decided it was more than long enough to be waiting and left a message with the information desk to let management know that I was stood up by Wayne and my vehicle was not available after traveling all the way from Gilford NH. In the parking lot as I was leaving, I saw Dylan pulling in with the “High Desert”. He started showing me the vehicle which was filthy, just coming off the train with trash in the back seat. Sometime later, Wayne came out and started making excuses about not meeting me and not having the “High Desert” available on site. I told him I wasn’t really interested with his excuses and he walked off. I continuing to discuss the options with Dylan… then, right in front of the main entrance doors I noticed a large Salesman bouncer type came out the door and stand threateningly facing me with hands on his hips staring me down. I ignored him continuing my discussion with Dylan until I got in my car and left. I was very upset to be treated this way and sent several emails and letters to Banks without getting ANY reply.

• Service team always go above and beyond!

I drive from MA to Banks , pass many dealerships to get to the best!

I drive from MA to Banks , pass many dealerships to get to the best!

• Great dealership

I loved my experience with Banks. I would recommend the dealership to my friends and family. All the staff were friendly and helpful.