• Excellent customer service!

My first experience with Toyota but well assured will not be my last!! I would like to thank Andres, Mike and Dave for taking such awesome care of our needs and surpassing all expectations. All your services provided thru the process we could not ask for better. We look forward to enjoying our brand new Rav4! Thanks again to the Grappone family who make it a pleasure to walk thru the door!

Congratulations on your new Rav4! Thank you so much for such a great review and for coming to visit us at Grappone, we are happy we were able to set you up in a car that you love.

• Great service in a friendly, pleasant setting.

I like the ease of just pulling into the garage and being promptly seen by a technician. The facility is clean, comfortable, and everyone is very accommodating and friendly. When they give you an estimate of length of service time, I have found they are quite accurate.

• Excellent service encounter

Great communication by the service team before the appointment, and during the pick up of my vehicle. We are very pleased with the Grappone team.

• Personable service

The woman at the front desk....sorry, I do not remember her name...was Very personable and took the time to correct the information for my 2010 corolla.

• Great People Easy honest process

I liked that everyone worked together and were friendly. They allowed me to take the truck home overnight while I was trying to come to a decision on buying. That helped with a longer test drive and keeping an extra 100 miles off my vehicle

• Great service department

Service was performed quickly and I was kept fully informed of the work they performed. Waiting area was bright and comfortable.

• very poor service and communication

nice lounge but there was a block on the View show but not on sports. make sure you tell them not to do a 2 hr check on what else they can find wrong that isn't, when you go for a simple recall that should only take 3 hrs not almost 5 hrs

• Efficient service, clean facilities, nice staff

We arrived very early for our inspection and they fit us right in. The staff have always been so accommodating.

• Great service

Liked that my Inspection was due in November and they asked me if I wanted it done when I was there so I didn't have to come back next month.

• Great service

They are fast and courteous! I never have a problem getting an appt. if I have an issues, they are quick to fix the problem