New 877-231-3592 Dealer Website
Used 888-488-4511 Email Dealer
Service 888-462-2138

Average based on 74 reviews.

Thank you for allowing us the opportunity of earning your business. We appreciate all that you have done!!! Avery at Metro Ford.

What a great place to do business with. I came in with a print out from cars.com on a used 2011 Fusion and my credit score was in the mid 500's I put down only a thousand dollars and they got me a great payment through a real finance company. THANK YOU METRO FORD

• repairs

Luis Gallegos was very helpful. I always trust for Ford Metro.

We're pleased to hear everything was completed to your satisfaction, Maris! We look forward to seeing you again!

Luis Gallegos was very helpful. I always trust for Ford Metro.

• Oil change

It was a fast service and the waiting room it's really nice

It was a fast service and the waiting room it's really nice

• Ghost in the Machine

Great, they took the time needed to find and fix a mysterious problem.

Great, they took the time needed to find and fix a mysterious problem.

• Great!

Very well they repair my car under a week I'm really satisfied.

Very well they repair my car under a week I'm really satisfied.

Our Staff works hard to go the extra-mile for our valued guests, Joel! Thank you so much for being one of our valued guests and we look forward to your next visit!

• @cars

WELL, METRO FORD IS A GREAT PLACE TO COME AND SHOP FOR CARS. EVERYTIME I COME FOR MY OIL CHANGE, THEY MAKE SURE THAT I GET THE BEST SERVICE ALL THE TIME. MUCH ???? FOR (METRO FORD)..... ??????

• Great Service

2013 Ford Taurus, I have been coming to Metro Ford for many many years I wouldn't go any where else to service my vehicle none the less to purchase a car. I bought my first car at Metro Ford. The staff is very friendly and very helpful.

We're glad to hear that you have been satisfied with your experience here at Metro Ford Sales and Service, Maria! We sincerely appreciate your business and hope to continue to be of service for many years to come. Thank you for your positive feedback.

• Great Service

The service was great and your staff was excellent.

The service was great and your staff was excellent.

• Great service

I just went to got get a system update for my car. They lady who help me out was so nice and explained everything very well.

We appreciate your response, Lauren! If you need more help, our team is available to talk -- safe travels!

• Survey Complete

Everyone was very helpful and the service was completed within a decent amount of time. I received an oil change and car wash.