Thank you for allowing us the opportunity of earning your business. We appreciate all that you have done!!! Avery at Metro Ford.

What a great place to do business with. I came in with a print out from cars.com on a used 2011 Fusion and my credit score was in the mid 500's I put down only a thousand dollars and they got me a great payment through a real finance company. THANK YOU METRO FORD

• Very fast and curteous service.

Stephanie was very fast to answer ky emails. I look forward to doing business with them.

Our number one goal is attaining 100% customer satisfaction in all aspects of our dealership. If there is anything else we can do to assist you, please let us know! Take care!

• Very fast and curteous service.

• Beware

Call first about cars that seem like a good deal because they will tell you they are already sold. And yet it still appears on their website. Pretty deceptive and shady. Was the car ever really there? Bought one at Roesch Ford and got a great deal.

Lori, thanks for taking the time to leave us your honest feedback. Our manager would really like to help turn your experience around. If you would be willing to give us another chance, please contact our manager at (773) 776-7600 to discuss what we can do to help.

• Metro Ford is #1 for SERVICE & SALES!

Great fast service my 1st choice when servicing or purchasing parts.

Damien, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! Safe travels!

Great fast service my 1st choice when servicing or purchasing parts.

• Service

The customer service representative provide an excellent service

The customer service representative provide an excellent service

We set high expectations for ourselves so it?s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us, Armen. Thanks again for your business! Take care!

• New Chicago Resident

Being new to Chicago, finding a dealership where I can take my car for service was important for me. I've been to Metro Ford twice now and I will continue coming back. They are friendly, do good work, and are timely. My family is in the car business back east, so I know what quality service looks like and Metro Ford is wonderful.

We set high expectations for ourselves so it?s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us, Kirby. Our team is dedicated to providing top-quality service, and we're so happy to hear that your experience reflected this.

• Metro Ford provide excellent service!

The service team diagnosted the problem with my car and provided excellent service!

We set high expectations for ourselves so it?s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us, Kenneth. We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

• Metro Ford has outstanding service!

Kenneth, our number one goal is attaining 100% customer satisfaction in all aspects of our dealership. Thanks again for your business! Take care!

Service staff was honest by acknowledging they would not be able to service my vehicle on the day that I first brought it in for service, but stated that if I returned the following day by no later than 5:00 pm they would be able to service my vehicle. They kept their word and serviced my vehicle as promised.

• Excellent Customer Service

Lexi, our number one goal is attaining 100% customer satisfaction in all aspects of our dealership. We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

Found Metro Ford via cars.com and was blown away with their customer service alone. I've dealt with local dealerships who made me feel like a burden because I was not their "ideal" customer. Not once did I feel that way with Metro and made my 1.5 hour trip to them absolutely worth it. I have not ONE hesitation going back there or sending people there for their next purchase.