Dover Chevrolet

437 reviews

437 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Dover Chevrolet from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

September 6, 2018

The service department at this dealership has worked with me to rectify my concerns about the factory bedliner. Thank you Chris for looking into the issues... further.

Overall Experience
    Dover Chevrolet

Thank you for coming to us with your concerns, and leaving a new review! We really appreciate your time!

Worked with:
    Chris Jerram

Service Consultant

NOT RATED

September 6, 2018

I would rate this place lower if I had an option. Bought a brand new 2018 Chevrolet silverado 1500 the beginning of June 2018 with 12miles on it. Truck... has spray in factory bedliner which costs more than the truck next to it with a drop in or nothing at all. After 2 months the bed liner was peeling up on it's own on the edges of the tailgate and the sides of the bed. I had used the bed 1 time and put in a few metal wire fencing posts, that minor use caused the bedliner to tear up and peel in the center. They refuse to warranty it as "misuse". This is absurd, subpar materials and job has resulted in this terrible liner. The factory had not even scuffed the surface of the bed prior to application. These bed liners will cause rot, sand, salt and water will seep under them and sit and rot the bed. Pathetic for a $50k truck that I need to have the liner completely ripped out and linex to do the right way. Do yourself a favor and don't spend the money on the truck that comes from factory with their liner. Dealership refuses to warranty this even though it is clearly a flaw with the factory liner.

Thank you for your feedback, Nicole. Please, don't hesitate to give us a call at (877) 861-1902 to discuss this further so we can come to a reso...lution together. Thank you.

July 9, 2018

Shopping for a car for several weeks. Looked at inventory on line thought I would check it out and ending up driving home with a great deal on a great... car.

We hope you're enjoying your new vehicle! Thank you for your business and excellent feedback!

July 2, 2018

Wally Coran at Dover Chevrolet assisted me with purchasing my new Chevy Colorado. I originally went to his dealership because they had a Crew Cab Long... Box, which I was having trouble finding in the town where I live. Not only did he have the truck I needed, but he was a comfortable guy to buy from. Hes a sweetheart and a gentleman - with a lot of sales experience. As a woman making this transaction alone, I did not feel intimidated at all. All the guys at Dover Chevy were very friendly and respectful, and most importantly they were considerate. I was expetting a check from my insurance company to make my downpayment and they held the new truck for me until I received the check. The price was fair, and the process was quick.

Hi Julie Applegarth Ross, thank you so much for this wonderful response! We appreciate your kind words. Thank you again for choosing Dover Chevrolet a...nd we hope to see you again.

June 23, 2018

Service was quick and professional, excellent service.

It is great to hear everything was done quickly and to your satisfaction, Tom! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're al...ways happy to help!

June 5, 2018

Visited Dover Chevrolet after an unpleasant experience at another dealership. We were greeted and introduced to a salesman named Sean Turner. We were very... happy with our experience. He was knowledgeable and answered all our questions. Were senior citizens and he treated us with respect and was never aggressive. He worked with us to get a deal we were very happy with. We leased a great car and well be returning to Dover Chevrolet when my husbands lease runs out. Actually looking forward to it!

Hi Jean, thank you so much for this wonderful response! We appreciate your kind words. Thank you again for choosing Dover Chevrolet and we hope to see... you again.

May 16, 2018

My 2nd time buying a car and the same salesman who sold me one in 2015 sold me a new one again. Always have been treated good when I go there.

Hi Dwayne, thank you so much for this wonderful response! We appreciate your kind words. If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We&...apos;re always happy to help!

May 11, 2018

Truly exceptional as opposed to falsely exceptional? Awesome! Dover Chevrolet did fantastic work. They told me 45 minutes and in 30 minutes they did... the oil change as well as the recommended work, which included air filter, cabin air filter, replacing windshield wipers and doing a tire rotation. They rock!!!

Hi there, thank you so much for this wonderful response! We appreciate your kind words. If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We&a...pos;re always happy to help!

May 7, 2018

Very accommodated and very pleasurable to work with,

It's our commitment to ensure quality customer care by providing comfortable and relaxing facilities as well as friendly and professional service... to our guests. Please come see us for any future needs!

April 24, 2018

The overall experience was exceptional and I've always got GREAT service from Dover Chevrolet Service Department, the PROBLEM is with these questionnaires.... This is the third questionnaire I've received on the service. It's too bad your computer department was as efficient as the Service Dept. and then I could rate them exceptional, but at this time I'd rate them POOR. Somebody needs to do something to straighten this problem out. Thank you

We will look into this issue. Thank you for bringing it to our attention!