Berman Nissan of Chicago

287 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Berman Nissan of Chicago from DealerRater.com
  • Nissan Sentra

Went to the new Berman Nissan, the building is sharp looking and our Salesperson, Daniel Durojaiye, was very helpful. Highly recommended.

Djc, thank you kindly for your feedback and review. Welcome to the Berman family!

• Love my new car
    May 21, 2017

Great experience. I hated the idea of having to go buy a car but Mr. Perez really new his stuff. Work hard for me to get me the best deal possible.

• Berman Nissan dealership
    May 20, 2017

I came into this Nissan Dealership for a 40,000 mile check up and oil change. I knew my lease was up in a year wanted to know about my options. Jesus Aguilar did a great job explaining all of our options and was not pushy for the sale. He was super understanding and helpful. We were able to test drive both of our car options to get the most experience. I appreciated the time, effort, and customer care Jesus gave.

• Excellent
    May 19, 2017

Very helpful, friendly and fast Made everyone a part of the process Accommodated to our needs Deep knowledge and explain everything easily Helped us all the way to the last step

• Awsome
    May 18, 2017

I just received an amazing deal with Jesus aguilar. He is really great and very helpful! If you buy a car go to him! I am very happy!

• Sentra
    May 17, 2017

This is my best exprience i had. I came to see if i qualify for a car . The first dealer said no to me. I came to nissan and they ran my credit , i got approved for a nissan 2017. Jesus aguillar guided me throught every step. My different options i had. I will recomand him . He will help you on trying to get a car. I promise you ,that you will leave happy out from here. Come and visit him to see the good deals.

• Sentra

May 16, 2017

I bought my new Nissan Sentra from this dealership and Jesus Aguilar was my salespeople. Great service and excellent experience and great deals. Highly recommended.

• Nissan Sentra

I bought my new Nissan Sentra from this dealership and Jesus Aguilar was my salespeople. Great service and excellent deals.

• My new Rogue
    May 13, 2017

My visit to Berman nissan today had a complete turn. I came for service on my versa. I ended up leaving with a brand new 2017 Rogue. The whole process was an amazing experience. And what can I say about Jesus He explained exactly what I needed to know. His professionalism is impeccable and made my day crazy great! Thank you Jesus Thank you Berman Nissan Juan.