New 877-256-5047 Dealer Website
Used 888-834-3974 Email Dealer
Service 888-465-7228

3.8
Average based on 6 reviews.
  • Joe was great in helping us buy our second Subaru!

My wife and I had a very nice experience working with Joe today. He was patient while we looked around the lot finding just the right car. He even let us test drive one to get lunch. We are very happy and excited to drive our new car home! We look forward to working with the good people of Ocean Subaru in the future.

• Easy Task

The dealership was friendly, efficient, professional, and without pressure. The had a nice selection of cars and very friendly employees.

• Excellent as Usual

Called Cheryl about my needs and she said she could get me into an Forrester today !! Went in saw her she had several ready to try out and we took a spin and when we came back she got with Steve Girtatos and as they have before for our family, they teamed up to give me a "Great Deal" and gave me everything I was looking for and didn't try to push anything else on me like other dealers in the past have tried. This is the 3rd Subaru my family has purchased from Ocean Subaru and I had 2 friends also buy from Cheryl and Steve and they were thrilled as we were. You can't go wrong with "Charming Cheryl" and "Super Steve" !!!

• ocean subaru

Like most car dealerships, a likeable bunch of people until a problem . The problem being cvt transmission made before October1,2013. a service bulletin about a condition of problems with the torque converter released around 2011 about customer complaints when stopping and the engine losing power.Subaru didn't inform the consumer about this problem and the and their solutions to a fix. ( change thrust washer from a solid bushing type to a needle bearing type so as to bleed off oil causing the clutch application pressure keeping the clutch locked up. This causes low engine rpm in my case it went as far as the engine stalling. Also in my case a very expensive repair estimate. ( seven thousand dollars) The dealership said they might be willing to split the bill with us. Sounds like a good deal until you run across this bulletin about the transmission and the fix and the fact they did not to inform consumers of the fix I think because of the cost. I believe they choose to do nothing hoping the problem will go away, leaving their customer with a timebomb of a very expensive bill .

• VERY UNPROFESSIONAL!!

STUART IS VERY UNPROFESSIONAL!! I SEARCHED A CAR ONLINE AND THE PRICE HAD COME DOWN ON A CERTAIN VEHICLE, I WENT IN AND WE WANTED TO BUY WE WHERE GOING TO TRADE IN OUR CAR AND FOR THE REMAINING AMOUNT PART FINANCE AND PART CASH. FIRST OF ALL HE PULLED OUR CREDIT WITH OUT OUR CONSENT AND ON THE DAY OF PICK UP HE WAS SO CONFUSED ABOUT THE AMOUNTS HE HAD WRITTEN DOWN THAT HE PANICKED AND TOLD ME WE SHOULD FORGET ABOUT THE WHOLE THING..I CANT UNDERSTAND HOW A SALES MAN IS SO UNORGANIZED VERY FRUSTRATING!!

• AWESOME!

Stewart and Skip made it sooo easy to make a purchase! Definately not your typical salesman! A great experience!