Autohaus on Edens

3.9 out of 5 (3.9) 60 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

60 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Autohaus on Edens from DealerRater.com

• Are they good? - I'm on my 7th Benz from them.
    February 22, 2016

We have been driving MB cars since 2002 and always look to Autohaus first for buying/servicing our cars. My first encounter was when I had a 2002 ML t...hat I was looking at upgrading. The Benz dealership closest to my house started playing the typical slimy car sales games...low ball trade-in, salesman running back & forth to the sales manager, trying to convince me the sticker price was their cost, etc... We left there & went to 3 other Benz dealerships. Autohaus played it straight and earned my business: reasonable trade-in, minimal haggle games on the new car and no funny business on the finance end (except for trying to get me to purchase wheel warranty). That purchase got me in the door as a customer, their service department and loaner car program have sealed the deal to keep me as a loyal customer from that point on. Gary Lombardi takes care of me every time I need to come in, no matter if it is a warranty issue or a paid service. He's one of the best service people I have ever met. Over the years I have talked with some of the other service people as well. All are highly professional and are 100% on their game with taking care of customers. I have since purchased/leased 6 total cars from them. I will be looking for Benz #7 in a couple of months and they will be my first stop. I always shop the price to keep them honest, but have yet to be let down. Needless to say, I don't shop them too hard any more. Keep up the good work guys. By the way, I'm in Barrington, but drive over 30 min out of my way just to deal with Autohaus. Their service department is that good!

Tim: Thank you for your recent review. We appreciate your willingness to share your feedback for others to read. Customer satisfaction is key to us an...d we are glad that we have delivered that to you over the years! Again, thank you for your positive feedback and your kind words about Gary and our other staff. We look forward assisting you in the years to come. -Mark Tames -General Manager- Autohaus On Edens-847-272-7900- mtames@aoemb.net

Nice dealer!
    April 9, 2018

I went to the dealer last week and purchased a new Mercedes. Our sales person???s name is Ricky, he???s a super nice and knowledgeable gentleman he???...s willing to answer all the questions that we have. Even sometimes I still have some questions regarding the car after I brought it home, he answered it so quick! thank you Ricky !

Best experience as usual
    April 9, 2018

Ricky and Bob consistently makes the experience simple and painless. I have gotten cars from them Since 2010. All I have to do is call and tell them w...hat I am looking for and they find it. I make the hour and a half drive just to work with them.

Employees Worked With
    Kevin James and Ken Dunway are amazing.
    April 9, 2018

The staff is awesome always. That make you feel so welcome when you come there. It is always a pleasure knowing your vehicle is in good hands

Kevin James

Master Certified, AMG Expert

Outstanding Experience
    April 9, 2018

This is my 3rd vehicle purchased from Autohaus and I???m always impressed with the overall experience there. Kevin James is the best salesman hands do...wn. He makes sure I???m the most important person when I deal with him and I wouldn???t change a thing about him or Autohaus.

Kevin James

Master Certified, AMG Expert

As Promised!
    February 5, 2018

As usual, Eddie Garcia delivered! Dropped in to get a bulb replaced--which was done on the spot--but then another potential issue was identified.... ...Very considerate of my time, coordinating needed parts getting in and desired loaner being available before he scheduled me in for part 2. Also as usual, everything was fixed right the first time and the car was returned on time and looking sparkling.

Delighted
    January 26, 2018

Ken facilitated an excellent service experience. I needed a smashed passenger mirror replaced on my 350 GLK. Ken gave me a very competitive bid and ...arranged for the new parts to arrive on time. Eugene skillfully did the mirror work. I was in and out in 50 minutes on a Friday morning.

personalized
    January 24, 2018

Our service manager is Ed Garcia. He easily recalls the details of both my GLK and C300. Just recently, I had the GLK serviced for A1. Ed did not just... had it done in the same day, which was very helpful with our work schedule, but also outlined the repairs needed to keep my GLK in good condition. With Ed, I'm totally confident that my cars are getting the best service.

saved my day
    January 5, 2018

I had a problem with my car and they took me in off the street and fixed it immediately. They were very accommodating, efficient and appreciative. I... generally have used a different dealer and Autohaus was VERY helpful, enough that I will use them more when I can.

Cindi Link

Service Coordinator

OK, but not impressed
    December 18, 2017

I made an appointment to test drive a car. When I got to the dealership, we had to wait for bit before the sales person was ready for us (even though ...we had a set appt time). I would have thought the car would be waiting for us to test drive, but we had to go through the list to find it. We were actually presented with the wrong car to test drive. I just felt like the dealership or salesperson was unorganized and ultimately ended up buying elsewhere.

Autohaus on Edens