• A Good Car Buying Experience

Thank you for those kind words! we really appreciate your business, welcome to our VW family

When it came time to buy a car, I was DREADING the car buying experience, but working with Volkswagen of Rochester was a pleasure. Everyone I met was professional and respectful to me, on the phone and in person. None of the silly old fashioned car dealer tactics here. And the day I came in to finalize the purchase and take delivery of my car couldn't have been been much easier. Love my new (used) car!

• Great experience!

Thank you so much! We are here when you need us, welcome to our VW family!

I was in the market for a used Volkswagon convertable. There was only three in NewEngland. I called the first two and they wouldnt talk to me even though I told tham I was over 2 hour drive from them. Then I Called VW or Rochester and got through to Casey Beranger who was more than happy to discuss price and certified warrenty price over the phone. Casey was pleasent over several phonecalls over two days and even put me through to the sales manager so I could shake him down for a few extra hundred and an inspection sticker. When I got there I got the royal welcome and everybody I came in contact with thanked me and said they really appreciated my business. If you are shopping around for a car I would reccomend you give Casey a call first and she will set the bar for your other calls/visits.

Thank you so much! We are here when you need us, welcome to our VW family!

• Buddy Corvette

What a great experience. Chet, Scott and JT were very helpful and made the car buying process enjoyable.

We are glad we could give you a great experience, it our goal every day! Happy motoring!

• The most relaxing buying experience..perfect! A++

Thank you!! We work hard to keep the experience stress free! Welcome to our VW family.

Wonderful ! In my 60 years and 80 cars later...ive learned to dread the task of purchasing a new car. Not so at VW of Rochester...it was a pleasant experience! No stress...perfect! Isnt that what we all hope for... ;)

• Great Dealership - Highly Recommended

Joshua, it was my pleasure to assist you with that Golf R, We are so happy you were able to get one of those very limited production cars!

My recent purchase from VW of Rochester was of a VW Golf R. I worked mainly with Mr. Carpenter. From start to finish, they were fair, honest, and straight forward. I never once felt like I was being taken advantage of or sold items that I did not wish for. This dealership is a no pressure dealership, which i found nice for a change. To add to it all, I was buying this car from a few time zones away and had to do everything via email and phone calls. The communication was quick and thorough. If I had a question, they would answer it within minutes via email or phone. Every part of the team that I dealt with was professional and friendly. I highly recommend!

• great experience

Easy and fun is the way we our customers to enjoy their time at our dealership! Thank you for your business

I had picked out the car I wanted on cars.com, so my shopping experience did not include having the salesperson (Chet Yung) suggesting various cars for me to try. But he was very pleasant and helpful, no pressure, the service department reviewed a concern we had with the car and quickly resolved it, financing was easy. All in all a superior visit!

• Great team - treat you like family!

They listen, they care and they really give great service in all departments.

Thank you for the kind words Diana, we work hard every day for our customers. We will be here when you need us next!

They listen, they care and they really give great service in all departments.

• Such a Great Experience I Bought 2 Cars!!!

Thank you for the kind words!We will be here when you need us!

Don't waste your time going elsewhere, if you want the best experience and best price go see Gayle and the boys at VW of Rochester. You wont find a better place to do business! I'll be a customer for life!

Thank you for the kind words!We will be here when you need us!

• great buying experience/no hassle!

I just bought a VW and it was easy and pleasant! The way it should be! The salesman was great though the initial meeting, the decision and the hand over of the new car. The facility was clean and new. The employees appeared happy and were encouraging and know their product. They are very creative in making a deal work for the buyer!

Jim, thanks for those kind words! We take pride in doing business the way it should be done, our goal is simple, we hope to have every customer say as they are taking delivery of their car to say, "that was the best buying experience ever!"

• Great sales people

Gordon and Sue, Thank you! We enjoy having you as our customers! Welcome to our VW family!

We bought a car from this dealership in July of this year. We couldn't have had a better buying experience. Scott was our salesmen. We can't thank you enough Scott for your help in finding just the right deal for my husband and I. The finance department was very also helpful in finding us the best rate. We will be return customers.