MidTown Toyota/Scion Ltd.

4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 340 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

340 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of MidTown Toyota/Scion Ltd. from DealerRater.com

Retired
    April 15, 2018

Every thing was fine and excellent service, the service took care of every thing a Toyota in Loambard couldn't fix.

Neighborhood Favorites
    April 11, 2018

I've dealt with this dealer for over 16 years and have always enjoyed the service and attentiveness they give you. I have purchased new cars from the...m and referred others to them who've also purchased cars from them. They are right in the neighborhood and this adds to the convenience. Always a pleasure to do business with them. They beat out the suburban competition as they are convenient and render topnotch service.

We are thrilled to have you as our loyal customer, Nina! Looking forward to many more years!

Great, one of a kind
    March 29, 2018

I experienced the best environment in general every person conducted them selves as thru professionals, starting with Mr Arturo Garcia a salesman that... has knowledge, kindness and the capacity to do business in a unique way, he was helpful from start to finish and treat me not only as a valuable costumer but also as a friend. Definitely they're simply the best!!!

Midtown Toyota

Thanks again for your purchase and for sharing your experience, Miguel! We are pleased to have you part of the family and wish you many happy miles!

Mr. Grelck
    March 25, 2018

Outstanding service. Would recommend dealer for service or buying.

Thanks for being our customer, Charles!!!

Great buying experience
    March 23, 2018

I went to this dealer thinking of buying a car the this gentlemen approached us and guide us thru the whole time being really informative about our op...tions and features of every car we ask for , he was really knowledgeable and respond every question we had with the right answer we wanted to hear . Dealers should have more sales persons like Arturo with his knowledge and respect .

Midtown Toyota

Welcome to the Midtown Toyota family, Juan! Thanks again for your purchase and for sharing your experience. Happy driving!

Arturo Garcia

Excelente experiencia
    March 21, 2018

Acabo de comprar mi cuarto vehiculo con Benjamin es un buen vendedor que ayuda a averiguar bajos precios excelente vendedor te ayuda a ver carros nuev...os baratos con el 0 de interes o el interes mas bajo k alla

Midtown Toyota

Thanks again for your purchase and for sharing your experience. We are pleased to have you part of the Midtown Toyota family and wish you many happy ...miles!!!

Service
    March 18, 2018

They're friendly, very attentive, and were quick with my 6 month service on the car.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on Midtown Toyota, Abdiel!

Air bag replacement...............................
    March 16, 2018

Good work !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you, Anthony!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great Dealership. Great salesperson.
    March 13, 2018

Midtown Toyota is the place to go! I recently purchased my 2017 Toyota Corolla from Midtown Toyota and I could not have been any more pleased. Arturo ...García was our salesperson and he made us feel at ease with everything. No detail was too little or too big for him to explain to us. He was also extremely patient and did not rush the process at all. Arturo made sure we felt comfortable in everything we did and in asking all the questions necessary for us to make our decision. I took my dad with me just in case there was something I didn???t understand but in reality Arturo made everything very easy that I didn???t really need my dad but having him there was still a good feeling. Arturo is a very knowledgeable man and he knows what he is doing. His expertise was extremely helpful to us and I would not change anything about my car buying experience. As I mentioned earlier, midtown Toyota is the place to go and Arturo Garcia is the salesperson to trust!

Midtown Toyota

Thanks again for your purchase and for sharing your experience, Kassandra! We look forward to assisting you with your auto needs for many years to co...me!

Arturo Garcia

Sales & Leasing Associate

AMAZING DELARSHIP AND SERVICE! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
    March 6, 2018

This delarship and salesmen go above and beyond to make this process as smooth and rewarding as possible. I financed my car with Rene Ortiz, and let m...e just say how phenomenal this young man was. He went into detail with everything, he left no questions unanswered. He made this process less stressing as possible. He worked so hard to make sure I got a fair price and a payment plan that worked with me. He and his manger Guy truly are amazing. They excellent and I can really tell they care about their customers. Highly recommend this place, especially Rene Ortiz.

Midtown Toyota

We are pleased you had a excellent experience with us, Linda! Thanks again and we hope you are enjoying your new car!

Guy Drake III