MidTown Toyota/Scion Ltd.

New 866-453-4872 Dealer Website
Used 888-408-1288 Email Dealer
Service 888-226-8975

276 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of MidTown Toyota/Scion Ltd. from DealerRater.com
  • Recall service

The service at this dealer is excellent, personal is very friendly and courteous

Thanks for sharing, Rosa! We appreciate you as our customer!

Thanks for sharing, Rosa! We appreciate you as our customer!

• 2013 Highlander service

Thank you......for being our customer!

Fine work as usual...thanks. I came in with the check engine light on. A review confirmed that the battery also needed replacement. all went great. thank you

Thank you......for being our customer!

• Toyota Camry 2010

Thanks for sharing, Paris!

My vehicle was serviced and the tech was very nice and professional. He went above and beyond to provide excellent service. The provide you with bottled water, muffins and different hot beverages just in case you missed breakfast, lunch or dinner.

Thanks for sharing, Paris!

• Good service
    February 15, 2017

Midtown Toyota

Thanks for being our loyal customer. We look forward to many more years!

I've been scheduling my oil changes and other maintenance issues at Midtown Toyota for many years. I keep returning because the quality of work and customer service are are excellent. They definitely want the customer to leave their dealership very satisfied.

Midtown Toyota

Thanks for being our loyal customer. We look forward to many more years!

• Window Repair
    February 14, 2017

Great job repairing my window, which had come off track. Thomas knew exactly what needed to be done and got the work done in a timely fashion.

Thanks for sharing!

Thanks for sharing!

• Knowledgeable salesman
    February 12, 2017

Midtown Toyota

Thanks for sharing your purchase experience, Jiaping! We wish you many happy miles!

I scheduled a visit to Midtown Toyota with salesman Ernesto. He introduced all the inventory he has and tried to mach my need. He is a good negotiator with all the parts involved so I bought my car in few hours. Good experiences! Jiaping Xue

• Best & Honest service at a Car Dealer

Superb service, great specials, proffesional, helpful and knowledgable managers & employees

Thanks for sharing, Divina!

Thanks for sharing, Divina!

• Fantastic service!
    February 3, 2017

Midtown Toyota

Thanks again for your purchase and for sharing your experience, Cristy. We wish you many happy miles!

Luis made my car leasing experience very smooth!! It had been a very long time since I bought a new car and was unaware of all the new technology. Luis took his time to explain all features to me and make sure u understood. A nice touch was the refreshments as I waited for paperwork to be processed. He answered all my questions and made sure I had his contact information and for me not to hesitate to contact him in the future if I had any questions. He was very friendly and not pushy! I will definitely recommend anyone looking for a new or used car to go see Luis at midtown!

• Amazing Experience!!!!!
    January 30, 2017

Midtown Toyota

Welcome to the Midtown Toyota family, Flora. We are pleased Ernesto took such good care of you. Happy driving!

Honestly, I dread car dealerships and hate car salesmen. I walked in hoping to avoid a sneaky, money hungry salesman trying to make a sale. My last 3 car buying experiences were short of a nightmare. However, Ernesto approached me like a friend. It threw me off. He definitely isn't the average salesman. He was honest and a down to Earth. There were no gimmicks and he worked with me to get a price I agreed with. Ernesto wasn't pushing a sell. He was helping me get the best deal for my money. He worked after hours to answer all my questions. It was impressing that he placed my needs before his. His family had called him and he continued helping me. The average person would be annoyed to stay at work so late after closing hours when his family is waiting for him to come home. Yet, Ernesto offered me something to drink getting ready to stay longer. Even, after a long day and stress he remained courteous. Truly mind-blowing! Who is this guy? Well, he's extremely considerate putting his morals ahead of making profits off of hardworking people. If someone needs a car, this is the man you need to see. - Flora

• Corolla 2007

Thanks for your review, Maria!

Exceptional customer service has always been a high standard at this facility. The mechanic fully and patiently explained, in a language I understood, the situation of my vehicle.

Thanks for your review, Maria!