MidTown Toyota/Scion Ltd.

303 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of MidTown Toyota/Scion Ltd. from DealerRater.com
  • Very Helpful
    September 23, 2017

Juan Carlos was very helpful in finding me the car that I needed that was within budget. He was also very knowledgeable about the price and mileage on the cars. I was very satisfied with his service. Thank you!

• "Obsessed with my new iM - thank YOU, Mario!
    September 18, 2017

Midtown Toyota

Welcome to the Midtown Toyota family, Lauren. We wish you many happy miles!

I've gotten my past two cars from Mario and that's because he is great at his job. I recently traded in my Prius and wanted to save a few bucks on my lease. We discussed several options and with Mario's patience and eagerness to find me a vehicle I can comfortably afford, we went with a black iM. And I am obsessed. Don't waste time running around the city finding the right person to work with, this dude is legit. I'll work with him again on the next trade as well.

Midtown Toyota

Welcome to the Midtown Toyota family, Lauren. We wish you many happy miles!

• great service
    September 17, 2017

Midtown Toyota

Welcome to the Midtown Toyota family. Thanks for the referrals. We appreciate customers like you!

Mario was an outstanding salesperson. He was very thorough, knowledgeable and honest. Best car buying experience I've ever had! The Manager, Mr Drake was equally as helpful. Wish I could buy another car, and will be sending all of my friends and relatives.

• Great!
    September 13, 2017

Midtown Toyota

We are happy things worked out well for you and your wife. Thanks again for your purchase and we wish you many happy miles!

Straith forward, honest and looking the best for the customer. Arturo helped to my wife to understand all the process making sure what are the steps. Arturo is very friendly and VERY HONEST

• Simple, straightforward, honest
    September 13, 2017

Midtown Toyota

We are pleased Mario took such good care of you and we are pleased to have you in the Midtown Toyota family. Happy driving!

Mario was incredibly refreshing to talk to, cutting to the chase without any run around or gimmicks. It's rare to meet people with such integrity and clarity in any avenue of business, and from the first handshake I knew I'd be purchasing a car from him. From clear explainations to very precise number breakdowns, the transparency of the deal was like a breath of fresh air. I left feeling happy and excited rather than exhausted and run down from slimy negotiations which is often the case when purchasing a car. I've already recommended Mario and Midtown Toyota to everyone within my network.

• Service

Received great customer service and wait time was excellent.

Thanks for sharing, Debbie!

Received great customer service and wait time was excellent.

Thanks for sharing, Debbie!

• Rav4 Purchase
    September 1, 2017

Midtown Toyota

Thank you for becoming a Midtown Toyota customer! We look forward to many years of assisting you with your auto needs and wish you many happy miles!

I chose Midtown Toyota figuring I'd get better attention than at the other Chicago Toyota dealers. I ended up with Arturo by chance as he was available when I came in. He is very knowledgable, didn't rush anything and gave me a great price on a Rav4 without any messing around. Highly recommend him.

• Miguel mogollon

My visit was very professional Jim the Manager assistant service is one . I whish you can more like him.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, Miguel!

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, Miguel!

• Customer
    August 21, 2017

Midtown Toyota

Thanks again for your purchase and we wish you many happy miles!

I am just looking for a car for comparison between Honda Accord & Toyota Cambry, but talking to Arturo Garcia, I decided just get my car at Midtown Toyota, I owned Toyota Cambry before & I loved it, Arturo was very helpful & I highly recommend him to my friends..I got a good deal w/ my new car, thanks! Arturo

Midtown Toyota

Thanks again for your purchase and we wish you many happy miles!

• Pawel Luszczek Gave Me A FREE MUFFIN
    August 7, 2017

Midtown Toyota

Welcome to the Midtown Toyota family, Vince! We are pleased Paul took such good care of your needs. Happy driving!

The best car salesman I have encountered. I have been looking for a reliable, nice, and affordable car and I was finally able to find one. I am a very indecisive person, and he was patiently giving me quotes for hours even when I would change my mind. After being there for more than 3 hours, he offered me a muffin and a pop, which was a plus. I never trusted salesmen, and it was always intimidating walking into dealerships with pushy salesmen! Only salesman I 100% recommended, and I will be going to him for my fiance's car as well.