Mike Haggerty/Buick/GMC

4.3 out of 5 (4.3) 39 reviews

• May 5, 2014

First time buying a car and the experience was great. Everyone was very nice and friendly. Dan Fontana was wonderful...very helpful and patient! Defin...itely recommend buying from Mike Haggerty.

Thank you Caroline! Contact Dan Fontana directly if you have any questions about your Terrain! Stay tuned for our monthly email for service specials a...nd offers! Don't forget to like us on Facebook!

April 28, 2018

I was worried that they wouldn't honor my warranty but would instead try to push more unnecessary repairs on me so I'd have more to pay out of pocket.... But to my relief that didn't happen. They did the work as promised at no extra cost to me.

April 15, 2018

We had such a great experience. Car buying is such an intimidating process but Katie and her team were wonderful. They made the whole car buying exp...erience an enjoyable experience. The dealership was clean. Everyone was friendly--even at the end of the day. If you are looking for a used or new car, I would not hesitate recommending Katie and her team.

April 3, 2018

Thank you Bill Haggerty for the special attention you make it so easy to buy a car. And special thanks to our salesperson Ernesto Souler for the great... attention and patience to help us out.

April 3, 2018

Thank you to my sales guy Ernesto Souler he was professional and with great attitude thank you Bill Haggerty for social nice amd professional person.

March 11, 2018

Quality service that I would gladly recommend to family and friends.

March 5, 2018

Very happy with price I paid and condion of car I purchased, dealer was always willing to listen to me . I will send my friends there

November 25, 2017

Purchased a certified used Buick Enclave today, 11-25-17. My experience was very pleasant, and no pressure whatsoever. My salesman, Shaun Halloran, we...nt out of his way to help me and explain everything in detail. There were no surprises! I would definately recommend Haggerty Buick GMC!

September 5, 2017

Called about a vehicle. Person I spoke with told me "based on the photos this is in excellent shape." Rep wanted to control the conversation. It app...ears they expect those inquiring have a very low IQ. Said I would receive a call back in 10 minutes, which didn't happen.

Steve, This is Bill Haggerty. I am sorry you had a bad experience. I tried looking up steve888 in our data bas but did not find anything. Please call ...me and I will be happy to tell you about the vehicle. 708 423 5000. If you have decided to shop elsewhere I understand. Again this is not the way we want you to feel.

July 26, 2017

John Redelsperger showed me several vehicles and helped me choose my new Buick Encore, which has been absolutely perfect for me. He helped to get me ...a fantastic deal and made sure everything was taken care of before I left the dealership. By the way, I usually don't like to deal with salesman, but John was tops, being very professional, helpful and not pushy. I will definitely recommend Mike Haggerty Buick and specifically John Redelsperger to my family and friends. Thanks so much John!!!!!

Therese, thank you for sharing your experience with us! We're glad John could exceed your expectations of what a sale experience can feel like and hel...p you find a vehicle that suits your needs. We're glad you're loving your new Encore. Congratulations, and we hope we'll see you again soon!