Berlin City Toyota Lexus

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• A Pleasant Experience
    January 4, 2018

Our 2009 Jeep was getting too expensive to keep so we started researching and settled on the Highlander. I wanted to buy one that was 3-4 years old, ...but the retail value for a 3-4 year old Highlander was more than what we thought could comfortably afford. So, we turned to leasing. Leasing was the answer. The residual value at the end of the lease is within our affordable expectations plus we have the enjoyment of a pristine Highlander. Before signing the dotted line, our salesperson, Melanie was asked lots of 'what if's,' and 'how about's.' She persevered, was most pleasant throughout the process, answered all our questions quickly, honestly and put us at ease. When we drove the Highlander home we were amazed at how quiet the car was. Compared to the Jeep it was heaven. We heartily recommend Berlin City Toyota of Portland and Melanie to all.

Hello Mr. Quinn, Thank you for your business. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. Please let us know if you have any... questions on your Highlander and we hope to see you back for your first complimentary service.

Outstanding customer service
    April 2, 2018

My husband and I had the distinct pleasure of doing business with the amazing people of Berlin City Lexus. I had done a lot of research prior to going... and spoke with John Talamelli over the phone. As soon as we arrived, he was genuine and sincere, asking if we’d like some food from their cookout, drinks, etc. Once we were comfortable and after chatting for a while about our professions, where we were from, and sports, he let us know that his main goal was for us to have a great experience and hopefully leave with the right car for us. He would reiterate how that didn’t mean an expensive vehicle, but one that we liked, one that was reliable, and one that fit our budget. I had brought a folder of ~10 potential Toyota vehicles. He went next door to confirm their availability, and discovered that most were Toyota certified, so he could unfortunately not help us. He didn’t try to push us into a non-certified vehicle just to make a sale, but rather went over and found an employee at Toyota whom he really trusted to take care of us, Tucker Murch. Tucker helped us find the perfect vehicle. After an unfortunate experience with a financial manager, we walked out confused, frustrated, and a little shocked. John came out to congratulate us since he saw our plates being taken off our trade-in. He could sense that something was wrong, and asked if we wanted to talk about it. He listened to what happened, and shook his head in awe. John asked if we had time and wanted to go over our paperwork together and he would explain anything and everything, and invited us inside. He was extremely sincere and continually apologized for our experience and really wanted to make sure we left with a firm understanding of what we had bought and signed. He explained it in a very clear way, that for most people, other than purchasing a house, purchasing a vehicle is the largest expense of one’s life and it needs to be a great experience. Once inside, he noticed the General Sales Manager, Dan Kahn was in his office, explained what was going on, and Dan dropped what he was doing and invited us in. Moral of the story, even though we were directly working with John, he went above and beyond and took time out of his busy day to make sure we left completely satisfied and understood every part of our purchase. Although it was not his fault, he continually apologized and acted as though it was, and sincerely wanted to help. That brings us to Dan Kahn. Dan invited us into his office and asked us to explain what had happened. We told him everything, and was visibly upset for us. He promised to go through everything with us, line by line, to be sure we knew exactly what was in our paperwork. He went through our folder, and immediately noticed a few mistakes. He excused himself a few times to walk back and forth between Lexus and Toyota to speak face to face with management on the other side and reprint new paperwork. Dan then did EXACTLY what he said he would do, and went line by line, answering every single question we had. At one point, he even was in contact with the institution in which we would finance through to be sure of the approved amounts and interest rates. He, just like John, repeatedly apologized for what had happened, and took everything extremely personal as if it happened to him. Dan took a lot of his personal time to sit down and change our entire experience. Because of the outstanding service we had just received and our new understanding of our purchase, my husband and I left the way we thought we would in the first place, extremely happy and proud of our new car.

Great Experience
    March 2, 2018

Matthew and Steven were exceptionally friendly, helped and accommodating. The whole process was painless. I’m extremely satisfied with my decision t...o shop and buy at this dealership.

Hello Margie, Thank you for sharing your purchase experience with us. We appreciate your business.

Very pleasant experience.
    December 30, 2017

I’ve had the truck for a day and, thus far am very happy with it. As this truck was “bought” from another dealer and sold at Berlin city there are a ...couple of missing items. I will reserve full opinion until I receive the outstanding items. That said, Steve and Melonie were fantastic and knowledgeable sales persons. I appreciated there curtious and prompt resonses as well as the direct no-nonsense dealing. They got the vehicle I wanted at a fair price and followed through on the negotiated extras. Very much appreciated. Now the after sale follow up is what I am waiting to rate. I hope they do well as the rest of my experience was excellent.

Easy buying process
    November 12, 2017

First time buying from Berlin city and my experience was really great. Matt was very professional and answered all my questions. Buying process was q...uick and easy. Would definitely buy from them again

Great Buying Experience
    September 26, 2017

This was the first time I have ever bought a car at a dealership and it was a great experience. Nick the sales rep was very helpful, knowledgeable a...nd a great person to work with. Highly recommended.

This is the way to buy a car
    September 2, 2017

Just bought a Lexus GX460 from Stuart Cohen. Stuart is not pushy, he truly wants to help people, not just make a commission. Stuart listens to what ...you want/need. I have a injured/sore shoulder and am 6' 3' so I need a seat that really fits me. Stuart actually e-mailed a custom upholstery company photos of the car seat with measurements that would help them do something custom. I actually have a Lexus dealer (Lexus of Manchester NH) 4 miles from my house, but because they're sales managers Nigel and Ed are so arrogant and pushy I went two hours away to buy my car from Berlincity Lexus in Portland Me. Please go to stuart if you want a relaxed, speedy and fun buying experience.

Excellent
    August 9, 2017

I had the pleasure of working with Nick Nadeau of Berlin City Toyota and my experience was nothing short of fantastic. I put my trust in his hands an...d through every expectation I had he came through ten fold and always went above and beyond for me and ALWAYS had my best interest as a consumer in mind. He was personable and very professional and above all else he helped ease my mind of the whole dreadful car buying process. I'd been to several other dealers and hands down the comfort and trust Nick gave me reassured me that I'd never have to search for another dealer/dealership again.

Berlin City-Portland, Maine
    July 19, 2017

I appreciate the experience of shopping for a new car with Nick Nadeau at Berlin City. I shopped around, they gave me the best price. Nick spent time ...with me, never made me feel rushed into making a decision and even picked me up after I dropped off my rental car. I know if I have any questions down the road he will be there to answer. Great experience!

Hello Ms. Allen, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We appreciate your feedback and your business.

Tacoma owner
    July 5, 2017

Great place to do business, friendly profession servuve

Hello Joez, Thank you for your review. We appreciate your business.

Berlin City Toyota Lexus