Berlin City Nissan of Portland

New 888-629-9838 Dealer Website
Used 877-601-6786 Email Dealer
Service 888-694-4592

4.5
  • Great experience; helpful staff!

Thank you Nate for posting a review on your experience here at Berlin City Nissan. We appreciate your business. Enjoy the ride.

My wife and I had been in research mode for a few weeks. We devoted an entire Friday to shop various local dealerships with the hopes of making a final decision. We rolled into Berlin City Nissan of Portland one half hour before they typically closed and Eric greeted us with a smile. We were not rushed, or made to feel that we were an inconvenience on a late Friday afternoon. We had a lot of questions. We also had a lot of requirements. The Berlin City crew was patient and detailed and we were able to reach an agreement pretty quickly. We feel confident we made the right decision with the right dealership.

• Thank you !!

We so much enjoy hearing about our staff providing awesome customer service. Thank you for letting us know. Enjoy the ride.

A huge Thank you !! to Nick Gys for all is help with getting into a new lease with Berlin City and helping me get the car I really wanted .His customer is awesome !!

• Thanks Nick Gys!!!

We appreciate knowing that your purchase was amazing, just like the Altima. Enjoy the ride.

Saw the 2016 Altima's you still had for a great deal and Nick Gys made the deal happen. Traded in my 2013 that I had also bought from Berlin City. Thought Nick did such a great job for me that I got my Father in law down there and Nick did him a great deal on another 2016 Altima. Thanks again Nick. Jim Davis

• Excellent Service Department, Customer Service

Thanks Ryan for the feedback and your business. Enjoy the ride.

Nick Browning of the Service Department has managed my repairs, and he's be great. Most recently he was my Adviser for a transmission replacement under warranty, and coordinated it flawlessly. He makes car repairs easy, and Berlin City has always been fair to me, particularly in pricing when compared with other Nissan Dealers I have experienced in the Boston Area. Thanks guys!

Thanks Ryan for the feedback and your business. Enjoy the ride.

• Horrible

The shadiest people I've ever dealt with. We told them our budget and after a short time we came to an agreement. Purchased a car with them and had it delivered because I live out of state. They gave us an estimate for the tax to be paid to our state DMV and a week later we received the check for $120. I went to the DMV to pay the registration and state tax and was told the tax was actually $1800. I figured it was a mistake, which was not the case. They estimated wrong and instead of putting that $1800 in the financing we are stuck with paying it out of pocket. Also, when trying to figure out a solution with the dealership they were rude and pretty much said it's not their problem and refused to help and continued to hang up on me. If you deal with this dealership don't go through the delivery process and get everything in writing. If anything does not seem right, down to the littlest thing, don't do it!

• Good experience

Nick was easy to work with, was able to find me something used that met my needs

thanks for letting us know of your experience. It's very valuable to us to hear from our customers. Thank you for the business. Enjoy.

• Happy customers!

I love the new car and I'm really excited to call it mine. You guys were great through this whole experience. I know that my parents are very impressed by your professionalism and the ease in the process as well. All of you were easy to contact and communicate with about my car and the financing and I really appreciate that. I'm very confident that my parents will look to you for their next vehicle based on how great this process was. You guys do great work, we will let all of our friends know as well. Thanks for the new ride!

It's great to hear that we made the shopping experience so easy. We really appreciate your business, especially living 5 hours away from our store. Enjoy the ride.

• Buying experience

We really appreciate the kind words and your business. Enjoy the ride. Thank you.

I was recently looking for a used vehicle for my daughter so i searched on line and hit on the Berlin City web site. The sales personnel immediatley reached out to me and we quickly were on way to purchasing a vehicle. The ease of this process was amazing and they jumped through any hoop to get us in the car. They literally put the vehicle we were looking at in the lot as sold so we wouldnt lose out on the opportunity to purchase. I am extremely satisfied with the experience and would not hesitate to purchase from Berlin City again.

• Great Customer Service from Nick Nadeau!

Thank you Sheila for letting us know of our shopping experience. We appreciate your business. Enjoy the ride.

My experience with Berlin City had started out not very good with another Sales Representative in the Portland Maine office. I had sent an email to Management regarding my experience. I was connected to Nick Nadeau and went into the dealership to discuss my interest in purchasing a Nissan Rouge. Nick was great! He helped me though the whole process. I left his dealership with my new vehicle and was extremely happy with Nick's great customer service and professional attitude.

• Berlin City Nissan of Portland

Thanks Monica. Love hearing how our TEAM stepped forward to help. Enjoy the ride.

We had stopped at a restaurant next to this dealership. Nick saw us and offered to charge and inspect the car while we dined. This saved us time and money. Thank you.