Charlie's Toyota

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 65 reviews

Call This Dealer

• Great experience!
    November 13, 2016

It was a pleasure to deal with everyone at Charlies! I did everything through email and it all turned out exactly the way the said it would. Absolut...ely no hassles and completely transparent transaction! They took the classic dread out of dealing with the purchase of a new car. This is the second time I have bought a vehicle from them and I will definitely tell others about the great service I received!

Toyota Camry
    April 10, 2018

I was shocked to receive a firm, competitive price of our new car by internet within minutes of my request. Sleaziness and dishonesty were nowhere in... sight at Charlie’s. The entire buying process was professional and pleasurable.

Part of the Family
    April 9, 2018

We had heard a lot about Charlie's over the years. We couldn't believe they could really make you feel like part of the family. They did! Wouldn't ...buy anywhere else.

Sam's the Man
    March 31, 2018

I'm not a big fan of salesmen of any stripe, especially car salesmen. But Sam, who sold me a Certified Pre-Owned Prius at Charlie's Toyota in Augusta,... Maine, is a great guy. He's laid-back and he cares about helping you get the car you want rather than the most expensive one on the lot. He's a real Mensch.

Thanks for everything
    March 20, 2018

I just want to say thank you to Nick and Jimmy for our recent purchase of a 2018 Toyota Tacoma and making the buying process so easy.

Saved $1000.00.
    March 12, 2018

I drove all the way from Scarborough Maine to Augusta to buy a new truck. I passed 3 other Toyota dealers on the way. Other dealerships had the same... truck, but NOT THE SAME PRICE! I would advise everyone looking for a new vehicle to contact Charlie's and give them a chance to earn your business. Just like they say, "See Us First... See Us Last... But See Us and $ave." I DID AND I SAVED a $1000.00.

Amazing Experience
    March 8, 2018

I had no intention on buying a car that day but had been considering and doing research for about a year. Charlie's had my pick of car in a price I co...uld afford. They were friendly, genuine and so helpful. They all congratulated me on my purchase and made the whole experience easy. I truly enjoyed it.

Seriously, the best dealership in Maine!
    February 15, 2018

One word, “Tim”. By far the most amazing salesman there. Made buying a car so exciting and easy! Your smile and friendliness was so very welcoming...! I love my 2018 Camry SXE!!! Oh, and thanks for the courtesy call after my purchase letting me know I can call you anytime if I had any questions on my recent purchase...you’re the best Tim!!!

Unbelievable experience, unparalleled service
    February 8, 2018

To the Toyota Team, I just want to say thank you to all that were involved with our recent purchase of a 2018 Toyota Highlander XLE. Jeff, Travis, an...d Tim (among others) were extremely helpful and courteous. My wife absolutely love's her new vehicle. The Highlander comes with so many features (too many to list here) that Tim spent a lot of time with my wife explaining all of the features and how to utilize them. As this was going on outside, I was inside with our two young children. I literally was chasing around my girls for 30 to 45 minutes. Travis, who is the finance manager, obviously has experience with kids of his own and brought out blocks and was even building towers on the floor with my two children. Under no circumstance did Travis need to do this. He took it upon himself to bring out some toys to keep our girls occupied as my wife was learning about the features of the vehicle from Tim. Jeff, the sales manager, even got in on the fun of blocks and towers. I cannot say enough about how wonderful the entire team was to work with. It was such an easy transition from turning in our lease to getting into our new vehicle. Now, we live in Gorham, ME....we had heard that Charlie's was a phenomenal dealer to work with....so we actually drove from Gorham to Augusta (about an hour or so drive) to specifically do business with Charlie's Toyota. Now bear in mind, there is a Toyota dealer that is 10 minutes from our house. If that doesn't convince you that their customer service isn't impeccable, I am not sure what would. We could have bought the same vehicle very close to our home, however we chose to make the drive, and I do not regret it in the least bit. I cannot stress enough how pleasant the experience was. I have bought and sold quite a few vehicles, and this was by far the best experience. Now let's be honest, buying a vehicle isn't the best way I would like to spend my time or is it that much fun, but we all need to do it, so why not go to the best?! This was my first experience dealing with Charlie's, and after our recent experience, I am not sure if I would go anywhere else. Thank you all for contributing and taking the time to make us feel comfortable and welcome. There was absolutely NO pressure or pushiness, which is usually the part of the process that puts me over the edge. This most certainly is not the last time I will be doing business with Charlie's. I say again, I am not sure I will ever go anywhere else in the future! Thanks again to the entire Charlie's Toyota team. I can only assume from our awesome experience with the Toyota department, that all the other vehicle departments would be the same. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! Sincerely, John Allen

Tundra Crewmax 1794
    January 29, 2018

Fantastic dealership! Best salesman I ever ran across! This is my 5th Tundra - 2 from Down East Toyota, 1 from Berlin City Toyota, 1 from Prime Toyo...ta and 1 from Charlie's Toyota. I will be purchasing from Charlie's Toyota from now on! Thanks Tim Poulin for all the help - you rock, Dude! Wayne

Charlie's Toyota