88 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Newcastle Chrysler from DealerRater.com
  • Highly Recommend

Last Friday, I stopped into the dealership to see a vehicle I had seen on their website. When I went in to speak to a salesman, I was greeted quickly and was soon trying out the vehicle. I am so pleased by how they went above and beyond what they needed to do in order to work it out so I could trade in my vehicle I still owed money on for another. Extremely happy with the outcome and how pleasant they were to deal with. The next time I need a new vehicle, you can be sure I will be going back to see them. Mike was my salesman and he was extremely knowledgeable and pleasant to deal with.

Thank you for your review Dan! We are here to provide excellent service and we go above and beyond to make sure we can get our customers into what they want. We are happy that you got to experience our no pressure culture here and look forward to seeing you again. Thank you for your business.

• Very Good service

Service is fast and economical and the staff is friendly and professional. Always a positive experience. (coffee and donuts is a plus)

Thank you Dennis for your review! The service here is second to none and we enjoy providing that high quality experience day in and day out. Thank you for your business.

• Starter replacement on 1995 Buick Roadmaster.

Prompt attention to our repair need. Car was purchased 6 months ago at dealership. All personnel are very friendly. Thank you

We appreciate the review John! That Roadmaster you purchased was an amazingly preserved example. Glad to see you have enjoyed your time here and we thank you for your business.

• Service following an accident

Everyone has been most friendly and cooperative. The waiting area was comfortable and well stocked. Personnel very accomodating. Again, Thanks!

Thank you for your review Patricia! We try to treat every single customer that walks through our doors like family. We thank you for your business!

• Friendly

Friendly people; efficiency; close to Mexicali Blues (LOL); and comfy waiting area. Nowadays, customer service is just about everything...you nailed it!

Thank you Susan for your review! We are happy to hear that we hit all those fine points, but we aren't satisfied with what we provide so we always try to improve. We thank you for your business.

• Chrysler, Jeep, Ram Dealer in Midcoast Maine

Honest, knowledgeable owner and staff. We are repeat customers for sales and service. We have purchased and serviced our cars here for over 10 years.

Thank you Kenneth for your review. Having support from customers like you is what we live for. Knowing that we have taken care of our family here is paramount to our successes, and we consider you part of that family. Thank you for your continued business and we look forward to seeing you again.

• Best ever deal

Easy purchase. They worked hard to make the deal work. Address my concerns and installed what I needed. I will purchase another car from Newcastle.

Thank you Laurance for your review. We do everything in our power to provide great deals for our customers. Thank you for being part of the Newcastle family and we look forward to working with you again.

• Excellane in dealerships

I have 65 years of experience with car dealerships and this may be one of the best I have ever dealt with. An interesting note: I always look forward to coming up to Newcastle Chrysler. Thank you

Thank you Ken for your review. We are sure you have experienced many types of atmospheres and cultures within dealerships over those years, so thank you for noticing what sets us apart. We treat our customers like family and we look forward to your next visit!

• Great Service Clean Facility

Certified mechanics and OEM parts (mopar all the way) plus a great service experience, very friendly and accommodating. A+ rating all the way

Thank you for your review Darren. We pride ourselves with the level of training we provide our employees here. Having a great team of individuals and quality parts allows the customer to really experience our customer service practices. Thank you for your business and we hope we can serve you again!

• Great Service

Polite and timely. My first visit ever for an oil change in my Jeep. So I don't have a lot of feedback at this time. But so far I'm very happy.

We appreciate your review Hilary! We hope you are still falling in love with your Jeep every time you hop into it. If you have any questions or need assistance with your vehicle don't be a stranger, stop on by or give us a call!