Average based on 10 reviews
  • Service center is very kind and knowledgeable

The mechanic I had was very kind and thoroughly explained what was wrong with my car and what options I had with it. I would definitely recommend coming here for service. Their waiting room was also nice in that it was quiet with coffee and fresh, homemade cookies to snack on.

• A Dealership That I Can Trust

Keith was very understanding about my needs. He never once tried to push me above my budget and did everything he could to stay within my budget. The other staff that I encountered were very friendly and lighthearted. This is a dealership I feel that I can trust.

• Satisfied Customer

I had a recall so they ordered the parts and when they came in they let me know right away. I called for an appointment and they got me in that day.

• car purchase

very happy with the toyota camry that lisa gilman sold me.

very happy with the toyota camry that lisa gilman sold me.

• Chevy Trax at Central Maine Motors, Waterville, Ma

Excellent Salesperson, Cassie Faulkner. Very personable.

Excellent Salesperson, Cassie Faulkner. Very personable.

• Completely satisfied!!!!

Central Maine Motors is amazing to deal with! I especially like to deal with Matt Hebert....he makes everything simple and relaxing!

• George

Great sales experience. Would recmoment this dealership to others.

Great sales experience. Would recmoment this dealership to others.

• Friendly service. Very accommodating.

Friendly service. Very accommodating. Very informational. Answered all our questions thoroughly. We will definitely be purchasing our next vehicle at Central Maine Motors!

• Sales / Service

The salesman was professional. I looked at other dealerships and got the best deal at Central Maine Motors.

• willed a sale

Thank you very much for the kind words. I will make sure to pass this along to Marty! Enjoy your new vehicle!

My sales person was Marty Taylor. He claims to have sold Toyotas for Central Maine Motors for 31 years. I bought a 2013 Highlander, slightly used and my trade. I had an unforeseen issue with my trade, lowering it's trade-in value, but Marty genuinely wanted me in the truck. He found out what my initial target trade in expectation and told me the best way to convince his boss to get near it. After friendly negotiations, I was in my new truck the next day ( on his "day off') Marty helped seal the deal and provide a pressure-reduced environment, which is always nice to experience.