The Car Store

0 recent reviews

Call This Dealer

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

Did the right thing when buying a car
    June 6, 2015

Just bought a 2015 forester! First of all, I emailed all the dealers within 60 miles telling them that the lowest price would get my business... no on...e could beat the Car Store. There was one dealer who could by a couple of bucks... and then Tim (sales manager) threw in more options to sweeten the pot. Long story short, they had the best price. Then, nice, pleasant buying experience, signed all the paperwork, and was ready to get my new car home... when a warning light came on that a sensor in the passenger seat wasn't working. They fixed it up, then did the right thing and gave me the chance to change to a different, brand new, identical car after then fixed the issue, as they wanted me to feel as comfortable as possible. The management went above and beyond what was required by law to make me happy and comfortable in my new car. The gave me the best price in the area, showed fantastic customer service, and did the right thing by me when they didn't have to.

Great Experience
    February 21, 2015

i WENT IN TO HAVE A VEHICLE SERVICED AND WAS LOOKING AT THE CROSSTREK. MR. HAMPTON IMMEDIATELY GREETED ME AND ASKED ME A FEW QUESTIONS. HE IS ACTUALLY... THE GENERAL SALES MANAGER, WHICH WAS REALLY NICE TO FIND OUT BECAUSE THOSE GUYS NEVER COME OUT FROM BEHIND THEIR DESKS. HE PAIRED ME WITH A SALESPERSON, JEFF COSTELLO, WHICH WAS VERY HELPFUL.AND GAVE ME A GREAT DEAL ON MY 2ND CAR. I'VE BEEN COMING TO THIS PLACE FOR YEARS, AND I CAN HONESTLY SAY THAT THE TEAM THEY HAVE IN THERE NOW IS BY FAR THE BEST. GREAT EXPERIENCE, GREAT DEAL......THANKS GUYS.

Great service
    February 15, 2015

Great service.. They got me right in and it was Sunday.

Poor Service
    December 5, 2014

My fiancee bought a car here about a month ago. The process of buying the car was relatively smooth, but even at that point she had complaints about t...he quality of the customer service she received. She managed to complete her purchase, and got a nice Subaru Forester, certified pre-owned. The only problem was that the windshield wipers didn't work, and that was part of the guaranteed inspection. We went in to set up an appointment and were told that they would have the part in a week. A month later, we still hadn't heard back. Now they won't even return our calls, and a generally just failing to do their jobs. Go elsewhere for service, these people are terrible.

Free lunch, long wait
    August 25, 2014

Took an hour and a half to get my oil changed! They were pretty swamped. Free lunch certainly helped though.

Loaner bikes
    August 18, 2014

Service was what I expected, no more no less. What impressed me was the loaner bikes! While I was waiting I pedaled over to the bakery next door (whic...h is amazing, btw).

Don't get service here
    June 18, 2014

Don't use the service department. Nice people. But they charged me $2000 for a problem they didn't fix. When I brought it back 3 days later with the s...ame problem, they told me it was another issue and charged me another $375. A very unsatisfactory experience. I will never use them again, and I own 2 Subarus!

shopping locally
    December 4, 2013

Very happy doing business locally. The Car Store is my local Subaru dealer and I want to keep my business in the Upper Valley. I was contacted by othe...r Subaru dealers who claimed to be able to sell me a car for less. I am happy I decided to purchase my vehicle from The Car Store.

Online Excellence
    October 16, 2012

For all of you online shoppers out there, these guys are to go to in Vermont if you're looking to order. They can get a ton of cars at fantastic price...s--I asked if they could match a dealer who was 300 miles away, they agreed, and we went from there. The part that really sold me was Luke, who's Saturday and Sunday responses really made me feel comfortable and very pleased.

Thanks for the feedback Bart! It was a pleasure working with you. If there's anything I can do to further assist you, feel free to call me directly ...at (802) 649-1010 x115 | Luke Walthour | Internet Manager

it's over, but I love my car
    September 17, 2011

I hadn't planned to use a dealer, or this dealer or buy this car. It was listed on line with cloth seats; I really wanted leather. That being said, I ...searched, found this car, walked away from this car 4x and came back anyway. I got a great car fora decent price and would recommend this dealer again.

We would like to thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your time with us and that... we could help you find your new vehicle! Thank you again for your kind words and we are looking forward to working with you in the future! Please do not hesitate to call us if you have any questions or concerns. Check out our Facebook/Twitter for exclusive offers and updates for our Followers and Likers! Twitter ¿ http://bit.ly/r93sn7 Facebook ¿ http://on.fb.me/pb4d6j Sincerely, Skip Truman struman@thecarstore-vt.com

The Car Store