• WE LOVE DURAND TOYOTA!

My wife & I have truly enjoyed our experience each time we reach out to this dealership for a new car or lease. We have done 2 minivans over the past 6 years and will continue to use them for many more years to come. Make sure you check them our and give them a chance to serve you.

• Subaru BRZ

Kept in contact with me during the whole process. CJ is very friendly and easy to work with. I would recommend them.

• Competent and Caring

I would like to commend the Durand Ford representatives. The quality of the service was A plus. Everything was done efficiently and effectively from paper work, to explanations, to going the extra mile, to assure that we had the best car at the best price for our needs. This was our first time at this dealership, and it will be our only dealership now. Congratulations on being the best by us.. Mary and Bob

• Toyota Carolla LS, lease -- Salesman, Jim Howe

Great & Painless ! -- We think this will be the ideal car for us until we are ready to up-grade to a fancier Toyota ! -- Dealer location is ideal for us and the personnel are all friendly & helpful !

• 2017 Toyota Rav 4

My husband And I went to Durand to just start looking to possibly lease a new car. We have owned our previous Toyota van for 11 years so we really were not sure how our experience would be! It was excellent from beginning to end. CJJack, Ben and Jeff were so great and Awesome to deal with. we never felt uncomfortable or pushed to buy anything! We look forward to bring our new car in for matinence appointments and repairs. Thank You again for a great buying experience Denise & Joe Joslin

• great car shopping experience

very friendly¿ experience helpful friendly and honest personal

very friendly¿ experience helpful friendly and honest personal

• Deb & Gordon

Overall, CJ Jack was most helpful throughout the purchase process of a used Toyota Tacoma. Another salesperson worked with us the first time we visited Durand Toyota. The vehicle we were interested in was on loan to another employee at the dealership on that Saturday. We made arrangements to come back late Monday PM. When we arrived the salesperson we had dealt with wasn't present (She had said she would be present on Monday.) Where it gets a bit bizarre is that the truck in question was there and it was quite dirty inside...lots of short dog fur and dust everywhere. We were shocked that the dealership had not made sure it was cleaned. CJ had introduced himself and was most helpful. We decided to do a test drive as long as were there. We were assured that the car would be cleaned. As we liked the vehicle, we decided to go ahead with the purchase with CJ's assurances. CJ was helpful throughout the rest of the process. There are a couple of small things yet to take care of, but overall CJ made the purchase process efficient.

• Ann Fielder

Dana made tbis experience so pleasant and made sure it was easy and seamless. A very helpful and trustworthy guy. Thank You!!!!

• Quick & Painless- Great service and pricing.

CJ was super easy to work with and responded to my questions very quickly. The whole process was quick and easy.

• Toyota Tundra

Have bought 6 vehicles from Durand. Fast & Friendly. We tell them what we want and when and they make it happen.