New 888-799-9738 Dealer Website
Used 877-264-1616 Email Dealer
Service 888-853-3134

Average based on 202 reviews.
  • Recent Toyota Tacoma Purchase

Thank you so much for your business x 2! We will continue to work to keep your trust.

My husband and I recently traded our 2013 Tacoma for a 2016 Tacoma. We bought our first one at Durand and went back for the second one, as we were so pleased with their staff, service, and overall quality. The sales person, Dana Sprague was awesome. He made appointments that were convenient for us (we had to travel a distance) and never made us feel rushed. He was extremely knowledgable and if he did not have the answer, he quickly got it from the appropriate resources. He was friendly and professional. I have nothing but positive feedback for dana, and the whole staff at Durand. They truly are there for the customer. Code: PC12312011

• Great buying experience. Very friendly staff.

I was impressed with the quick response to my emails. Upon meeting CJ I felt very comfortable and relaxed about the honesty and professionalism of the staff. A truly fantastic experience and respect from all staff to us in the leasing process. Thanks so much!

• REVIEW OF PURCHASE OF NEW RAV4 2016

We had purchased a previous RAV4 2012 and liked the vehicle, and were keeping this vehicle. We no longer needed our VAN for business and wished to purchase another smaller vehicle and first looked at the RAV4 at Durands Toyota in Rockingham VT, where we had purchased the first RAV4. We returned here as we like the service department and wished to continue with our service here if possible. The salesperson we dealt with this time, Dana Sprague, was informative and helpful in answering questions. It is important to us to not feel pressured in purchasing a vehicle and Dana was informative without being pushy. He had the financial person involved in the estimate of the van speak with us directly about the trade in estimate. We had felt this was unsatisfactory to us, since our Van was in excellent condition and low mileage and practically brand new. This person explained where he was coming from, and pretty much was stating that he had to go with the NADA estimate and not Blue Book Value. He did follow up with owner, and they came closer to what we were expecting in the trade. In purchasing any vehicle, we really don't care about all the extra benefits, warranties etc for any car and do dislike the sales pitch for these options. I will not commit to any of these sale pitches as it is always too fast and skim over the details that I want to see in print. Still awaiting this information to come to us, but may be too early yet. The only one of any interest is the maintenance contract. But if the vehicle is great, it shouldn't need extended warranty contracts. The maintenance contract we would review with our own expenditures over the years and compare the need and/or benefit of this contract. So in short, we liked our salesperson considerably. He and having the owner come up with the trade in value of our VAN to what we were expecting made the sale. The service department for Durands also makes the deal for us as well.

• DURAND TOYOTA

Smooth process, friendly staff, low key approach. And didn't spend all day at the dealership.

• Perfect experience

I recently worked with Jim Howe who guided me to a new Ford F-150 that fit my needs and wants to a Tee. It was delivered on time in perfect condition. The deal was fully explained ahead of time and came together exactly as described. This is a first class dealership, and Jim is a class act.

• Great Car Buying Experience

Easy and smooth transaction process. Durand Toyota made the car buying experience seamless. We bought the vehicle for our business, and being very busy and not having a lot of time to get away from the office, they delivered the vehicle to us, no questions asked. We appreciated the convenience and exceptional customer service, throughout our entire car buying experience, and look forward to working with them in the future.

• 2010 Buick Lucerne

Buying our 2010 was a quick, painless process. We love the car.

Buying our 2010 was a quick, painless process. We love the car.

• Always a great expereince!

Had a smooth, easy experience leasing a new vehicle from Durand. Sales Consultant Dana Sprague was calm, friendly, informative, and accessible throughout the entire process. The previous lease was stress-free also. Service Specialist Curtis Green was always very helpful at coordinating our vehicle's service and repairs during the time we had the vehicle.

Thanks so much for your kind review. It appears you wanted to give us a five star review (best) rather than a one star review (least), which is what the star listing says. I will let both Curtis and Dana know of your review and we will always work hard to maintain your faith in us. We like to say we are really in the people business. Cars can be fixed or replaced, but you cannot. Happy Motoring!

• Great dealership

Had a great experience here. I highly recommend buying your next vehicle from them. Talk to CJ Jack and tell him Steve Mauran Sent you!

• Great experience

Very nice people and very helpful service. Couldn't of asked for a better experience at a dealership