Carbone Honda, Toyota of Bennington

4.4 out of 5 (4.4) 66 reviews

• May 7, 2017

I would recommend talking to Mike Rosso, if your shopping for a car. He was quick, straight forward (i.e., no games), very friendly, and a pleasure to... work with.

Hello S. Shaw, Thank you for recommending our Carbone Honda Toyota of Bennington and Mike Rosso. It means a lot to us! Karen Flynn Internet Manage...r

June 13, 2018

Purchased a used 2015 Toyota Tundra from Carbone Toyota on Thursday 6/7/18. Buying process was pretty good, although I did feel pressured as I was bas...ically put into a competition with a fellow customer wanting to purchase the same vehicle. I was reluctant to put money down on the vehicle as I had never had to in the past and was using that as leverage for a better deal. However, I was told whomever gave their down payment first would end up getting the sale. The Tundra I purchased was well worth it, thankfully, but felt that situation could have been handled differently as I was there and on my test drive before the other gentleman even came to the dealership. That's not my problem. It's the after the sale that has me irritated with the service of this dealership. Being a MA resident, you have 7 days from purchase to properly transfer registration and plates, as well as have a state inspection done. Here it is nearing the end of day 6 and still no registration. I was told that the day after purchase my registration would be done and delivered to me at work on 6/8. My salesman called me that day and said it would be delayed until the Monday 6/11. Understandable. Monday comes, I call my salesman late day and ask for an update, his reply is I will look into it and call you back. Now it's the afternoon of Wednesday 6/13 and I have not been called back. I've left multiple voicemails and sent emails from their website and still no response. I will be extremely disgruntled if Thursday 6/14 comes and goes and I am forced to not be able to use my vehicle to comply with MA law. Horrible service after the sale, Horrible response time, lack of customer support. At this rate, I highly doubt I'll be having this dealership service my vehicle, never-mind purchase form them again, regardless of the fact that I purchased an extended warranty with free oil changes included.

May 11, 2018

They sold me a car and the process was smooth....Or so I thought. After signing the papers, they suddenly tell me the car only comes with one key. (So...mehow they just didn't notice until after they had my money....) I was told by the salesman that he would talk to the manager about getting a 2nd key made- no problem. The next day, they casually told me they weren't going to do anything about it. I talked to the manager who was quite rude and condescending. He told me it was my fault for not bringing it up in the negotiation and then hung up on me. If this dealership really cares about customer satisfaction as they proudly proclaim, then they wouldn't try to swindle their customers. Clearly they are just like all the other crooked used car dealerships who take advantage of their customers trust. At no point did they mention it only came with one key and now I am on the hook for an expensive key after giving them thousands for the car. Carbone Honda: you have lost a repeat customer and you should be ashamed- I thought you were better than this. (Although I doubt you care unfortunately)

April 2, 2018

Great Job by Maria, Doug & Sarah !!!! This dealership is the best!!!! Car was spotless & was able to pick up within hours!! I would have rated ...a ten but didn't have that option.

March 27, 2018

Converted Honda Civic from lease to ownership at Carbone Honda, working Jason & Sarah Battis was a remarkably easy, very positive experience, I highly... recommend.

March 2, 2018

On February 3, 2018 my husband and I purchased a 2015 Honda Pilot. Vehicle was exactly what I had been searching for. Imagine our disappointment when ...2 weeks later my husband brought the vehicle back so a second key could be programmed and we were told that it could not be certified for a second key and they could no longer offer us the warranty we paid almost $2000 for because during our initial appointment, we were shown the wrong Carfax. This vehicle has been in 2 accidents, One in which the airbags were deployed. It had front and rear damage. They wanted us to believe that this was just found out that morning. The Honda car salesman that we have been dealing with kept promising us that he was going to drop off the extra key and owners manual that was missing for the two weeks that I actually owned the vehicle. He lives a town away and told us a few times that he would be contacting us and dropping everything off. Neither my husband nor myself realized that the car would have to be brought back to the dealership to have the key programmed. You think a recently promoted sales manager one though so imagine our surprise when we receive a phone call on Friday, February 16 telling us that we had to bring the vehicle in so that the can be programmed. To me, that means that he never obviously had the key in his possession but kept telling us that he did. In their way of trying to "make it right" they offered us $2, 500 if we chose to keep the car. Considering we paid $25,000 for the vehicle, it was an absolute NO! I feel we were lied to for 2 weeks concerning the key AND owners manual that we never received. Needless to say, this experience was horrible! I'm sure many people out there are very satisfied with their experience with this dealership, but I am definitely not one of them. I will not be recommending them to anybody and will be sure that everyone here's this story. I realize that mistakes can be made but this was a HUGE mistake and no amount offered was going to fix it. When purchasing a vehicle anywhere, make sure you are being shown the correct Carfax!!

December 21, 2017

A pleasure dealing with Carbone of Bennington and Larry Cole who is very Helpful every step of the way answering all of my many questions presenting m...e all the options and always gets right back to me with anything I need.

November 1, 2017

I would recommend Carbone to anybody looking for a new or used car.

October 19, 2017

Jay was very good to us! I would buy a car from him.

September 1, 2017

I dealt with Chad at Carbone Honda of Bennington. He made the car buying experience stress free and easy. I highly recommend this dealership! Ask for ...Chad! Loving my new car!