PJ's Mazda

New Used

3.0
  • Service above and beyond
    July 10, 2016

This is the second time that I brought our car in to being serviced. They have always been very friendly and attentive. I scheduled an oil change and ...inspection and waited in the waiting area. While doing those jobs they figured out that I also needed the tires rotated. They knew I was waiting in the waiting area, so they could have come out and asked if I was aware that the tires were also in need of rotating. But instead they found a coupon for a free tire rotation, so that there was no unexpected charge on my bill - but the needed service was done. I would definitely call that above and beyond. We also needed a little touch up paint to fix a scratch from a bike rack. Since we had purchased the car at PJ's he said the first tube was free! While in the waiting area there were free snacks and drinks. It was a little warm - it was a very hot day - but the ice cold drinks helped. And they got me in and out in a timely manner. All in all I have been very pleased with every encounter we have had at PJ's!

• Motor
    January 29, 2018

Purchased a vehicle from them two years ago brand new...oil light came on one day we put oil in the car next day couldn’t drive it. Took it in to be r...epaired because it was still covered under warranty and was denied. We provided receipts of oil changes but yet still was denied. The check engine light never came on oil light came on one time in the two years that we owned the vehicle. I was given miss information by Paul and actually restated what he was telling me three times to make sure I understood what he was saying. Spoke with very unprofessional people in California and was still denied. Brand new car...less than 42,000 miles on it and the motor goes. No indication of a problem but when the oil light does come on it was too late. A little unclear what the purpose of the oil light coming on when it’s too late. There is clearly something wrong with this car but no accountability on their end. But be assured they will tell you they are on your side. Hard lesson learned...do not purchase a Mazda from this place.

• Done as said.
    May 15, 2017

Need airbag recall replacement for my Saab. They said forty five minutes for the replacement, but they also did the state inspection... forty five mi...nutes in and out. Nicely done!

• Worst experience
    April 5, 2017

Bought a used 2014 Mazda CX-5 in June. A month later I needed all new brakes pads and roters they wouldn't cover any of it. Month after that navigatio...n stopped working and oh surprise they wouldn't cover that either. Sales man was highly convincing that this car needed no extra warranty because they are great cars. Funny I think it's just the opposite!!!

• Great car, great buying experience
    July 4, 2015

Completely pleased with our experience purchasing our 2015 Mazda 3 from Tom and the team at PJ's. Found Tom to be informative, pleasant, helpful, and ...straightforward. We were impressed by the dealership's no-pressure approach with price transparency and no 'up selling'. They even handled a curveball with an incentive flawlessly - great customer service. The Mazda 3 iTouring Hatch is just right for us: well equipped, strong safety and miles per gallon, athletic appearance, and so fun to drive .. to us, it has more personality than most competitors and better price, fuel economy, and safety ratings than the Nissan Juke. We are thrilled. Thank you, PJ's - zoom zoom!

• Great buying experience - zoom zoom,
    July 2, 2015

• DO NOT GO HERE
    May 25, 2015

Brought my Mazda RX8 here to get worked on. They scheduled my appointment two weeks out, then cancelled it without telling. I called the day I was sup...posed to pick it up and they told me I had to reschedule two more weeks ahead. All together my car sat in their lot SIX WEEKS!. Then, when I picked my car up I snapped the $260 key off in the ignition in their parking lot. When I went inside they refused to take blame for it and I had to buy another key. I will never go there again. I now drive down to Crossway Auto in Montpelier. DO NOT GO HERE!!!

• Your reputation will always catch up to you!
    August 25, 2014

Most pathetic excuse for a dealership, ever. They don't answer emails, they don't respond to web inquiries even after I called and asked if they got i...t, I was put on hold for about 10 minutes before I had to hang up and even still I never heard back from them. No bells in whistles in the 1960's-70's building they are in, no attention to detail, no manners, no clue what customer service is. Its made me appreciate all the other dealers I purchased cars from. I would put these guys in last place but it wouldn't be fair cause they aren't even in the same league as other dealerships. Not only did I have a terrible experience, when I tell people that I went to PJ's, they can't wait to carry on about how awful their experiences were or someone they knew, seriously people, close your doors, you clearly don't get it.

• Didn't even have the courtesy to reply!
    May 12, 2013

I inquired about a car that was (and still is) listed on Cars.com, and this dealer did not even have the courtesy to reply. Go figure.

• Great New Saab Dealership
    April 16, 2013

My wife & I have a summer home in the NY Adirondacks. Over the years we have found that this Saab dealer was GREAT to purchase New Saabs from, as we w...ere never satisfied with the pricing we would receive from our local Fl dealership. However our Fl dealer was a great service provider and even went to the extreme of stating, " Your our customer the moment you enter our service dept. door". Plus they backed it up, and continue to. Our Saab's & Volvo's are our favorite automobiles, and we plan to continue to drive them for many years to come.The avg. Swedish vehicle lasts us 10+yrs. and then we give them to our children and soon our grandchildren.

PJ's Mazda