New 866-869-7432 Dealer Website
Used 888-276-6713 Email Dealer
Service 866-455-9587

• Automaster - Matt Shanks

Can't speak highly enough of the Automaster. Just purchased my 4th vehicle from them. Matt Shanks in particular at Mercedes is great to work with, honest and straightforward.

• Fantastic experience from start to finish!

Our experience was relatively stress-free thanks to Matthew Shanks/Master Certified Sales Laureate, who my husband and I dealt with from start to finish. He went out of his way to get us an amazing APR with the banks that the Automaster already has relationships with; he spent the time coordinating and facilitating our sale; and he gave us exactly what we were hoping for with our trade-in. He also referred us to another insurance company, where we were able to cut our insurance fees in half and ended up switching and bundling our home and car insurance -- two great rates. We did not feel rushed or pushed into anything, as we have felt with most, if not all, of the cars we purchased through other local dealers -- there was no haggling or wasting our time "pretending" we were getting a deal. Matt respected and understood our budget, and helped us to keep it where it needed to be so that we could purchase a vehicle we never thought we could afford. Moving forward as our other older car continues to get older -- the first place we will now turn to is the Automaster for all of the reasons I mentioned above. Satisfied and very pleased. The other local car dealerships cannot compete with the excellent service we received from the Automaster.

• Easy Deal

We like the honda brand so an easy decision toy make. Really liked the low pressure experience and look forward to infrequent service visits:)

• Great communication

The dealer rep at the Automaster was very good at communicating. We talked online, by text and by phone. She was always positive and helpful and quick to respond. I would definitely shop there again.

• Got My Odyssey

I walked into Automaster and was greeted by Jay, who helped us find just what we needed, without trying to sell us anything we didn't. We did not have to haggle, there was a no-nonsense approach that was appreciated, and we walked out with our 2013 Odyssey at the right price 2 days after the initial visit. The atmosphere was welcoming but not overly so. I did not get that feeling that the staff being disingenous, as I did at the two previous dealers I had entered. Jay was also helpful and efficient at helping me: get winter tires at a fair price, set up bluetooth with my phone in the van, ("Hello!") and show me all the fabulous features of the vehicle. His honesty and knowledge of the vehicle were invaluable.

• Service was great

Our 2005 Honda Oddesey (110K miles) dies 75 mile south we had to towed in , they were very timely to look at it , and was able to help us get it back home to the Boston area . They were helpful ( to get a rent a car ) and did a great job. I would use them again if need in the next 4 yr I except to be back and forth to Burlington area

• My Treatment

I felt unpressured while being treated in a professional, courteous,friendly, helpfull manner.

• This is how car dealerships should operate!

Thanks so much for the kind words. We certainly do care about our clients and are proud of our facility. We love what we do!!!

Service, service, service! Everything from the way you are greeted in person and on the phone to the quality of the vehicles and the care given in the service area is outstanding. The staff is friendly and quick to respond to questions. The entire facility is spotless (even the service bays!) and one has the feeling that they truly care about their customers.