Auto Sport Imported Car Center

1.0 out of 5 (1.0) 7 reviews

Call This Dealer

• July 15, 2013

We have been using the services of Auto Sport since 1978. We keep coming back as they are extremely trust worty. In our case, it is a 4 hour round tri...p experience. It is so well worth the time it takes to get quality care for our Peugeots, Audis and Fiat!

November 7, 2017

Wow, in this day and age, it has been over 3 weeks and they have not been able to fix the car I purchased from them. I have had to make every phone ...call, days on end to get updates. I have asked for my money back and they refuse, insisting they will fix it (the car broke down with 100 miles of leaving the lot). I'm paying for a car I don't have. Would not recommend them. Would strongly advising staying away.

May 25, 2017

I have been trying for 3 months to see if this car is available and have not gotten an answer,i am very disappointed

March 29, 2012

I bought my Audi from these guys and it was the easiest most hassle free experience ever. They did not try to pull any of the junk you see at other de...alerships. They gave me a fair price on my trade in too. I had these guys service my car over the 5 years I have had it and they were excellent. I have nothing but good things to day about them. I have recommended them to several friends and they too have also had good experiences, especially in the service department.

December 9, 2011

I took my rather ...'vintage' Audi in for a regular oil change. They discovered my transmission fluid was leaking and my brakes were shot! Being a fem...ale, I'm used to being ripped off at auto shops, but the staff was so nice! They actually took me over to the car and showed me the leak and bad brakes....they did an engine flush for free and even changed the bulb of my tail light for free! I really feel like they went the extra mile, but more importantly I felt I found car service I could trust! This is the only place I will take my car from now on! :)

November 22, 2011

My experience with Imported Car Center Auto Sport was best the ever! Long story short... My AUDI had a squeaky noise that the dealership I bought it f...rom seemed baffled by and kept replacing belts, clutch (even though it was new) and would tell me my car was fine and or would need a month to schedule an appointment and they were rude and combative. etc. I pulled into Imported Car Center Auto Sport and was treated so much better. Tike I was "family"..they were genuinely caring about me and my car (no, really!). I was introduced to my mechanic (and we went over problem. Later that day I actually spoke to mechanic again and got updates on my car. They really went the extra mile to get rid of squeaky noise and fix my car. I picked up my car and it now runs like new. I am so happy. Also knowing I have a TRUSTWORTHY dealership service center now is such a relief. Do yourself a favor and buy your next car there. I am a believer for the first time in a car dealership. Best experience ever with customer service.

November 16, 2011

I'd have to say these guys are the best..., from sales and service to plain ol' just being there for ya. Absolutely first class. They know what they'r...e doing and they bring their fine craftsmanship and expertise to the business of serving their customers. Whether it be auto repairs and service to sales and service, these guys are the best.

Auto Sport Imported Car Center