• Great Dealer

I bought my 2012 Jetta from Walkers. They treated me very well and were helpful after the sale also. I take my Jetta to Walkers for service, too. Everyone is so friendly, I always feel welcome. The service department listens to my concerns and always fixes them. And the new building is awesome.

• Amazing dealership all-around!

I have bought multiple cars from Walker Mazda and will continue to do so for as long as I own a Mazda or VW. I've also been making the drive from Burlington for service on a regular basis. Today their service team went completely above and beyond. They were flexible and kind enough to fit my car in last minute on my drive home from CT so that I don't have to drive back to Barre in the upcoming winter storm for my state inspection/oil change. I'd highly recommend them for sales and service alike!

• Awesome dealership all around!

This dealership is awesome! I have purchased both my Mazdas from them and drive from Burlington to get services done there. The service team is always friendly and helpful too. They just really care about their customers. For example, it was really rainy when my car was ready today and they kept it in the bay so I wouldn't get wet on my way out. It's the little things like that. Plus they have a great waiting area with a nice space to get work done and free WiFi.

• Great Experience

The new facility is amazing, and my wife and I were treated very well. No pressure, and a very friendly environment. I would recommend to anyone.

Hey Sue and Terry, Thank you for your business and we appreciate your review as well. If you need anything don't hesitate to get in touch with us for any questions, comments or concerns. Make a great day! Thanks again, Jon Cassel