189 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Kinney Motors Ltd from DealerRater.com
  • Friendly service

Thank you "Happy Customer from Killington!"

All aspects of this dealership were great! As a first time buyer from Kinney I found them courteous and very informative. Although I have never had good experiences with dealerships this one is a keeper! I will be using Kinney Subaru for a long time to come!

Thank you "Happy Customer from Killington!"

• Kinney vw is amazing and the people there are even better!!!
    April 21, 2017

Kinney Motors

Thank you for your business and we will share your kudos with our team!

I was looking because I had to turn my lease in soon. I didn't plan leaving with a new lease. I come from south Burlington which is not around the corner but will not go anywhere else, the people in Burlington suck. Walked and Amanda was there to help. Super cool lady that was professional and new her stuff but was down to earth talking about our kids and she has only been there a short time!Then there was Andrew. I don't know where you found him but I wouldn't let him go. Great hand shake. Tells s lot about a person. Listened and worked with me. He was so genuine in doing what it took for me to drive my new lease home. It might not be a big deal to the bottom line for Kinney but it was huge for me. And Kelly, the only one there since day one over six years ago. She has actually seen my daughter grow up. She guided me through the the paperwork and helped me drive that car off the lot. My husband and I have worked in fields that deal with the worse of people so having the experience we had was awesome. I don't know who this goes but mr or mrs Kinney owner you have great people working for you and I hope you let them know that.

Kinney Motors

Thank you for your business and we will share your kudos with our team!

• Warranty work on an Outback bought elsewhere.
    February 23, 2017

Kinney Motors

We're especially happy you found us! Thank you for your business.

I scheduled the appointment on line, a very nice and easy feature. I arrived early but was greeted and taken in. Every bit of the service and the facility is no less than outstanding. While waiting for the work to be done I had coffee and a nice talk with a salesman. The first time I have actually enjoyed a visit to a dealership of any brand. This truly a great business, glad I found them!

Kinney Motors

We're especially happy you found us! Thank you for your business.

• So far so good, love the vehicle
    January 23, 2017

Thank you!

First Subaru, shopped around @ other "local" dealerships, but Kinney had what I wanted on the lot. Seems like a great team (Dennis in sales, he even picked me up @ home in Andover the day of delivery, Kelly in closing, and was introduced to the Parts and Service Dept. crew). Hope I don't have too see them too often, meaning the service crew.

Thank you!

• New Subaru
    January 7, 2017

The team at Kinney was friendly and helpful. It was a positive car buying experience. I would deal with them again when I am car shopping

• 'Excellent'
    January 4, 2017

We had a great experience. Ashley was very informed, and gave us a fair price. I would recommend her to anyone interested in buying a Subaru.

• Excellent
    January 3, 2017

I have been dealing with Kinney Motors for over 25 years and have always been very satisfied with the service and the individuals who work there. At present Jim Heilner has been particularly helpful.

• Service
    January 1, 2017

Great service department. Straight forward and courteous. I trust their judgement. They provided a comprehensive review of all the car's problems. I'd recommend them to anyone.

• Bought a used Car

Just bought a used car... Deanna was very responsive, helpful and patient with us. Cleaning of the car was average but at least it was done because "as is" it was really dirty, so we appreciated it. Thank you Deanna and Kinney.

• Buying a used car
    December 28, 2016

Very friendly staff, not pushy. Let you look without hassle. Fast service and called me the next day to see how I liked the car I purchased!