Napleton Autowerks Loves Park

• New 2015 Jaguar XJL

The folks at the dealership were very good to work with and responded quickly to all of my questions and handled the order extremely well. Look forward to the next opportunity to work with them. A Satisfied Customer

• Wonderful service

Napleton's has always taken great care of my vehicles! Cary is top notch...I appreciate his attention to detail and delivering what is promised.

• Customer Service !!!

From start to finish everyone was extremely professional and knowledgeable. Every obstacle was overcome! Vanessa started us out with all the information and our sales consultant Ryan showed us everything. He was so patient with us! love our new car!

• Love them!

Casey, Vanessa, Nate were amazing. Love my new Accord. Will refer all my friends and family. Top Notch

• happy service customer

I had my car in for service the service department doesn't excellent job Gary Terkelson is an excellent advisor the whole service department works very well together

• Unexpected and helped

I came in on Saturday and my car had a bulb out and needed oil. The service advisor Ky came out and replaced the bulb himself and topped off my oil. I was in and out in less than 10 minutes! Prompt and friendly service.

• great express service

Had my car in for an oil change and they found my tire had a nail in it. Craig my advisor brought this to my attention. Without him I may have gotten a flat tire . I was very thankful. Great job

• Great Service Department!

Great experience working with Craig in the service department. Also, met Cary the service manager, will be returning for service.

• Great Service + New Car = A Great Day

I have grown up in Hondas and when it was my turn to drive I was passed down a 2005 Odyssey. The car is still in great shape thanks to the service department. While getting it serviced I was looking to buy my own car. The service advisor, Cary Proper, not only helped me find a great affordable used car, but made sure it was repaired to the degree that it was safe for a college student to drive. He made buying a 16 year- old Acura actually fun and stress free. My car has run great for a long time now, and the repairs with the service advisors are quick and painless. I would definitely suggest visiting Napleton Auto Werks and asking for Cary Proper for any service needs you may have! I will always buy my future cars from Napleton Auto Werks!

• Great experience

They always take care of my daughters accord! Cary in service is top notch!

They always take care of my daughters accord! Cary in service is top notch!