Crowley Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

• Crowley Experience

A zero pressure open relationship with this dealership. Felt very comfortable and had a relaxing experience with all the employees.

• First and last oil change attempt

Took my Jeep in for it first oil change, the so called fast lane. Dropped my car off and 40 minutes later noticed it had not moved from the drop off area. Another guy was in the very modest waiting room before me and complained his car was also not being serviced. I drove off without ever getting the oil changed, never will go back. The lady who took my information when I first arrived mumbled something about a tech not coming in. Hire so more people ! There were a bunch of cars parked behind me who were spending the day there waiting, like my wife who had a service contract for free oil, otherwise she would have left also. Cant even send a personal e-mail to the service manage, just a general e-mail. Crowley is a hug disapointment!

• Mister

Over the last 17 years we have purchased four cars from the Crowley Dealership in Bristol. Each of those cars has been serviced at the dealership. Very satisfied.

• Jeep experience

Donald Jones from Crowley Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram did a great job helping me throughout the buying process...no hassle, just hustle!

• Crowley Customer Service

We purchased a new car from Crowley and found them to be most helpful and not pushy. We brought our car in for service and found everyone to be helpful and friendly.

• Crowley Jeep purchased Renegade Trailhawk

Had an excellent online buying experience with Jon Bryant. Searched multiple dealers in MA, NH, VT, and CT. They were amongst the most responsive and easy to work with. They had the best price and were very straightforward and transparent about fees and so forth. They registered me out of state and completed the trade in and new vehicle delivery in a single day with only one days notice that I was coming down from VT. They also made me a very competitive offer on my trade in. Alan was very detailed in showing us the car and all features as well as preparing the car with full detail and full tank of gas. Overall excellent fairly seamless buying experience with no surprises despite doing most of the deal online 2 states away. Bought new 2017 Renegade Trailhawk and so far have had no issues and am very happy with the vehicle. Would recommend highly and woul definately buy there again.

• 2017 Pacifica

The advertised lower prices were what I actually received without pressure. Will go there first next time I need a new car.

• Purchase of New Jeep Wrangler

I have purchased quite a few new vehicles over my life and have to say this was a very pleasant experience. No pressure from salesman, Manager was great to deal with. No games just good business, I have already recommended Crowley Jeep to a close friend

• Flat tire

Had a flat tire, was able to be serviced right away.

Had a flat tire, was able to be serviced right away.

• 2017 Chrysler 200

Everyone was courteous and knowledgeable. No pressure and service was excellent.