Bolles Motors

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

323 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Bolles Motors from DealerRater.com

• April 16, 2016

Everyone at Bolles Motors is great. They go above and beyond to make you feel important to them. It truly is a family owed dealership and they make yo...u feel part of the family. Their service department is excellent. They are extremely trustworthy. You know if the work didn't need to be done they won't do it and save you money. Thank you.

Thank you for your kind review. We look forward to seeing you again!

May 22, 2018

Called first to make sure vehicle I wanted to buy was available. Drove nearly an hour to get there, and told the car was sold 2 days ago.. what a wast...e of time effort and energy. Called to complain to owner, got a manager who basically tried to sell me a different color car with a different color interior and more money !!

May 15, 2018

Best dealership around! My salesman Daniel Magoon was fantastic. I was planning on buying out a leased 2016 Dodge pick up truck, and made the decisio...n to go with a new lease for the 2018 Dodge charger. Bolles was fantastic with allowing me to test drive the vehicle overnight prior to making a final decision. All the staff at Bolles motors are very attentive, helpful, and very experienced. I had noticed there were not lock nuts on the wheels, in which I returned to the dealership, and they placedthem on the Charger without question. The sales and service team at bolles motors is the best around. I highly recommend this dealership to everyone and anyone !

May 9, 2018

FROM "SOUP TO NUTS" THE PURCHASE OF MY NEW DODGE RAM 1500 WAS EASY, ENJOYABLE, AND "PAINLESS". EVERYBODY I DEALT WITH WAS VERY WELL-INFORMED AND DOWN ...TO EARTH (ACTUALLY HAD FUN JOKING AROUND WITH BOB, KEN, AND LUCKY).. THEY HAPPILY ACCOMODATED EVERY REQUEST I "THREW" AT THEM AND I DROVE OFF THE LOT WITH A VEHICLE THAT I ABSOLUTELY LOVE AT A VERY REASONABLE PRICE..........IF YOU'RE EVER IN THE MARKET FOR A NEW OR PRE-OWNED VEHICLE (OR SERVICE ON A VEHICLE YOU ALREADY OWN) CHECK THIS DEALERSHIP OUT.....YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED!!!!

May 8, 2018

We appreciated the very friendly and professional staff at Bolles Motors. The accommodating and no pressure experience at Bolles Motors made our vehic...le purchase an enjoyable one.

May 4, 2018

Everyone at Bolles made our experience with the recent purchase of a new 2018 Jeep Rubicon very pleasant and smooth; from our initial visit through th...e drive off the lot! We consider our salesman as a friend now and would have no hesitation recommending him or Bolles Motors to our friends and family in the market for a new or used vehicle. As a return customer, we will not go anywhere else for our vehicle needs. Bolles is truly a one stop shop!

May 4, 2018

This was my first new car purchase and Sean made the process simple, painless, and stress free. His communication was great, and was a pleasure to wor...k with. I will definitely be recommending this dealership and him to friends and family.

May 2, 2018

Got a really good deal and had a very painless process. Sean was a pleasure to work with. Would have no problem recommending them to others.

April 30, 2018

I've purchased cars before and have used this dealership for service for many years but this is the first time I ordered a car. The transaction went s...moothly and walked me through the process. After delivery they called to find out if the car was performing to my expectations. Sales, finance and service departments are exceptional.

April 30, 2018

I have been dealing with Bolles Motors since 1987. I have purchased three vehicles -- 1 new and 2 used -- and recently leased a 2018 Grand Cherokee L...imited. I have also used Bolles to service all of m Jeep vehicles. I have never been disappointed in my dealings with Bolles. I have dealt with Brian Bolles, Barry Pinto, Ken Keaveny, as well as the service managers. When I come in for service, everything is explained thoroughly and I am given a price estimate if the repair is something that will need to be taken care of at a later date. All of the vehicles I have leased have been in excellent condition and mechanically sound. I have not hesitated to recommend Bolles Motors to others. They are a top notch dealer!

Bolles Motors