Manchester Honda

195 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

November 26, 2019

very good service bill was great we bought a nice KIA sorento black from him amazing he should be promoted to the top very impressed with the service he... gives

July 18, 2019

We have owned my daughters 10 year old car since it was new. We took it to this dealership instead of Napleton in St Peters for an alternator issue prior... to taking it on a long trip. I was told it was dangerous to take it without replacing all 4 brakes immediately. With my daughter standing there panicking as he had her believing the car was unsafe. Because the brakes are through dobbs we took the car there next. The front brakes have another 30,000 miles on them which for my daughter is a years worth of driving. We replaced the back ones. I did not appreciate being strong armed on replacing the front ones.

• December 5, 2018

Thank you so much Tom Graham you took care me excellent customer service any questions that I had he answer them and I was very pleased.....☺️☺️☺️��

December 30, 2017

My wife and I would like to thank Amanda Saucier for her patience and experience. She was very knowledgeable and did provide us give all the details needed... to understand the car buying experience. She is easy-going and will do all she can to make your trip to Manchester Honda very positive. She is a great sale woman.

September 12, 2017

My experience was very positive. While I didn't purchase a car, everything about Manchester Honda was wonderful.

July 10, 2017

If you are purchasing a new car, do yourself an favor and visit Manchester Honda. They will give you the bottom line price (minus your trade in ) right... off the bat. After spending valuable time at other dealers I went on line and found Manchester Honda. Their price on line was $1100 less than anything I was offered. Plus, the trade in value for my existing car was more than fair. I requested a gray Pilot which they did not have on their lot. Bill was able to get me exactly the Pilot I wanted within 12 hours. All of this transpired on Wednesday and I picked up my car on Friday. I actually could have picked up the car Wednesday night. They were incredibly accommodating. Frank sat with me and went over all the features of the Pilot. They couldn't have been nicer.

March 31, 2017

Ellen C is a professional sales person but the service dept. is very bad. It takes an average of 3 hours for your "appointment" for a oil change. They... want a 4 hour window to rotate tires, inspect brakes, oil change and fill up fluids. Not even an hour of work. It is time for another honda for my wife but maybe it is time for a change.

Ellen C, I'm sorry to hear we didn't meet your expectations. We understand your time is valuable and we will continue to improve your process. Thank y...ou again for your feedback. Tom Graham, Service Director, Manchester Honda

January 29, 2017

So far so good! Most of my exchanges with them have been on the phone. Yesterday I went for a test drive and signed papers. Everything's straight forward... and easy. The price is the price! No wondering if I got a fair price. I'll pick up the car next week.

January 22, 2017

I recently took my Grandson's 2005 Honda accord for a diagnosis of an engine problem. The attention I got was beyond excellent. From the receptionist to... the Tech. I was unsure where the pcv valve was located, he printed out a picture of it so I could locate it. The diagnosis was "spot on' and I was able to do the repair myself. I had the car at another garage prior and spent close to $400 and the problem was still there. If I had the diagnosis done to begin with I would have saved $350. Thank you. William Hurley.

May 2, 2016

Easy process to pick out a new car. Dave listened to my needs/desires and recommended the perfect car for me. He was excellent in letting me try a couple... of cars to see which was my best fit.