Schaller Acura

4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 703 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

703 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Schaller Acura from DealerRater.com

• Great service and great facility
    April 20, 2016

A wonderful experience and great salesman! Would recommend to friends for sure. Our salesman new everything about the car we eventually bought and gav...e us a wonderful lesson on use of the car. He offered his help for all future questions. The dealership was clean and attractive and the staff most helpful. I would certainly return to the dealership and salesman for future auto purchases. .

2018 RDX
    April 19, 2018

Having been a former Acura owner I decided that I wanted to start my new vehicle search by looking at a RDX. My previous experience with Schaller was ...great so I went there. I was not disappointed. Mitch was very knowledgeable and patient with me answering all my questions on my many visits. I never felt pressured. When I finally decided to purchase the RDX Mitch made the process easy. Everyone I encountered was very nice and professional.

4th and Counting
    April 15, 2018

When it time to purchase another vehicle, my family and I went back to Schaller Acura and purchased an RDX and leased an RDX, making them the 3rd and ...4th vehicles from Schaller Acura since 2004. This dealership has excellent Sales and Service teams.

Teri Lupacchino

Internet Manager & Sales Consultant

Very reasonable and friendly
    April 3, 2018

This dealership was extremely easy to work with and went at my own pace, no rushed feelings. Everyone was very friendly and focused on what my needs a...nd requirements were. Car was in amazing condition upon pick up. I have no complaints.

20+ year customer
    April 2, 2018

I've been using Schaller to service my Acura and other cars for nearly 20 years. The service is great and they take the time to explain every repair. ...This is how auto service should be!

Second vehicle I have leased from this dealership. Excellent
    March 29, 2018

When my Acura lease came due, I went back to Mike Ulhman at Schaller Acura and leased another Acura. Mike was excellent to deal with, very knowledgabl...e about Acura products, and very easy to work with. I highly recommend this dealership, and Mike Ulhman, the sales representative, who leased me my first Acura, and my second Acura.

Employees Worked With
    A welcome departure from the old school tactics
    March 25, 2018

Just bought my third car from Schaller Acura. This dealership is a welcome departure from the old school tactics still used by car dealers in the are...a. There's no pressure, no "let me talk to my manager," etc. going on here. Schaller focuses on a friendly, knowledgeable and easy experience. This time around, I had a chance to work with Mike Uhlman and my interactions were just as good as with folks I've worked with in the past. Mike knows his product, and he understands how to ask the right questions to make sure his customers are getting what they need. Brian Savo on the business side was just as easy to work with through the financing process. There's no pressure to tack on add-ons you don't want. There's no games with the numbers. It's just simple. I'd highly recommend Schaller Acura for service as well. I've been taking cars there for service over the past six years and have NEVER had a negative experience. The advisors and techs are great people who want to make sure you're happy. You really can't ask for more than that.

Excellent
    March 22, 2018

My experience was excellent. Mitch was very pleasant, knowledgeable and informative. Everyone was very professional. I would recommend this dealershi...p to my friends and family.

Great experience
    March 19, 2018

Mike was great to work with and it was a plasure to work with him. I was looking for a certain color and the team worked deligently to track it down ...and deliver it to me. My first TL lasted 17 years before getting the TLX Aspec and I hope I have as much luck with this new one.

Great experience
    March 18, 2018

Every person we have dealt with at Schaller Acura so far has met or exceeded our expectations. Everyone has been willing to help without being pushy. ...Even if they weren't our original sales person, they have been willing to take the time to help us.

Schaller Acura