Gallagher Buick GMC

3.5 out of 5 (3.5) 116 reviews

Call This Dealer

• Fantasic Customer Service and Buy Process
    February 1, 2013

In September of 2012 we were starting to look for a new car to replace my 2003 Ion. We visited several dealers and just happened to stop at Gallaher o...n a Sunday afternoon. We live in New Britain and we knew people who have bought cars years ago, but nothing recently. But we were close by so we figured, why not, let's stop and see what they have. So after looking at the Terrain, we decided to go back the next day and visit the showroom. We never really thought that the very next day we would be back there again leasing a 2012 Terrain. The salesperson(Fred) was fantastic. Everyone was pheasant and helpful. Frank the finance guy found us several discounts that we were not aware of. So now fast forward to Jan 2013. We are now looking for something to replace our 2007 Saturn Outlook. Again we had no idea what we wanted. Let's call Fred, next thing you know, 3 days later we are in a pre-paid lease on a 2013 Vernano. Fantastic deal, everyone went out of their way for us. We could not be happier with both of our purchases. Would be go back, yes, we would not go to any other dealer. See you guys in 2 years.

Ron, Thanks for your comments, we appreciate the business very much and are so glad you came back for the Verano. Enjoy the car and we will see you ...soon!

Satisfied Buyer
    April 15, 2018

In March 2018…I visited Gallagher Buick-GMC in New Britain, Connecticut in search of a pre-owned SUV. I was greeted by Fred S. and looked at availabl...e vehicles on the lot. Found an SUV that I liked…took a test drive and Fred graciously offered to let me take it home overnight. The rest is History…purchased it without hassle in less than a week. The folks at Gallagher’s are pro’s…friendly, knowledgeable and good to their word. I will consider them again and recommend that you do the same...you will not be disappointed. Thank you Team Gallagher! J.R. - Danbury, CT

Thanks for the great 4-star rating! If there is anything we can do to turn it into a 5-star rating, I hope you'll let us know. Again, thank you for ta...king the time to let us know how we're doing.

Worst body shop
    March 18, 2018

Worst auto body shop , bought in gmc yukon after accident , because I figured a gmc dealership would fix my truck right, after picking up truck and bo...ught home noticed lower panels were not painted had to bring back three times and car stayed in dealership for one month and still whenever it rains the door leaks, and the paint on door has started to chip, I could have bought my truck to a backyard mechanic and got the body work fixed better, the explanation I got was that they are very busy and the auto body tech working on my truck was still training, worst , worst and I repeat worst auto body work ever done any of my cars

Hi, we work hard to provide a fantastic experience to everyone. It's discouraging to see that you had a negative experience. We would like to be able... to address your issues, please contact Kyle Bradt or Mike Gallagher so your concerns can be handled. Please reach out to us at (860) 229-4881 so we may assist you in moving forward towards a resolution.

But it had to be Silver.
    February 25, 2018

After owning two Buick Regals, I finally decided it was time to buy a new one. First I had to wait until the 2018's came out, then found Gallagher's..., dealership, actually closer to my home. I was determined to buy a silver car, since I believe they show less dirt. My salesman Frank Prusinowski was great. Not only found a silver Regal, but never tried to talk me out of it. Also, he was great explaining all the new features, since my last car was a 2002, without making me feel like an idiot. And he has emailed to make sure that I did not have any problems or questions. I believe he really cares. As did everyone I dealt with at the dealership. I cannot review the service, which is a good thing, I did not have to bring the new car back for anything. I would recommend this dealership to everyone.

Jean, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience purchasing your new Regal at GALLAGHER BUICK GMC INC.....

GMC TRUCKS
    January 23, 2018

The worst experience I ever had on buying a vehicle. Totally (200%) dissatisfied. Completely poor service in every categories False information .I wo...uld NOT recommend this dealership to anyone for anything.

Mr. Bair, We appreciate all reviews, and appreciate you giving us the chance to improve by providing us with this feedback. We also realize you made ...a vehicle purchase and is why we responded in writing and with a phone call to you from Mike Gallagher our dealer. Customer satisfaction is our only goal, if you wish to discuss your issues with him personally please respond to the voice mail that he left or you can email him directly at mikeg@gallagherautos.com.

We have a new Buick
    May 23, 2017

Our experience with Gallagher was excellent, as was Frank, our sales representative. Everything worked out just as we hoped it would, great value for ...our trade-in and he went beyond the call of duty finding us additional discounts we qualifies for - left in a new car that was better equiped than we planned, for no more than we had expected to pay - the last time we shopped here was 30 years ago, when we came close to buying two cars at once but could not close the last $1,000. This time was all we hoped for and more and we will be back - Sue likes her Buicks (4th one in a row). We also took delivery of a new Chevrolet for me the same day - 18 cars since 1967 and all GM products and all with fond memories.

We have a new car!!
    May 23, 2017

Our experience with Gallagher was excellent, as was Frank, our sales representative. Everything worked out just as we hoped it would, great value for... our trade-in and he went beyond the call of duty finding us additional discounts we qualifies for - left in a new car that was better equiped than we planned, for no more than we had expected to pay - the last time we shopped here was 30 years ago, when we came close to buying two cars at once but could not close the last $1,000. This time was all we hoped for and more and we will be back - Sue likes her Buicks (4th one in a row). We also took delivery of a new Chevrolet for me the same day - 18 cars since 1967 and all GM products and all with fond memories.

Susan, we're so glad that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations! We look forward to your next visit and thank you for all your years o...f business. Mike Gallagher

Potential buyer
    March 15, 2017

Sales person was very informative and a pleasure to work with!

Thank you, Cheryl, for reaching out to us. Your opinion plays an integral part in our customer service. You really made our day today.

veteran Customer
    February 7, 2017

I brought my malibu in for a service at 2pm and couldn't get a diagnostic same day I had to miss work because of it. If I would have known this I woul...d have brought it in the morning. I have a service warranty and they couldn't even at least do a diagnostic so my coverage could be effective same day and I didn't have to miss work. Waiting room is way too small

Mark, we regret that you had a negative experience with us but are glad you brought this to our attention. We strive to maintain excellent business re...lations at Gallagher Buick GMC. Please call our Service Manager, Kyle Bradt, at 860-893-1992 to discuss ways we can work towards resolving this matter to your satisfaction. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Excellent customer service
    August 30, 2016

My sales man was Frank from New Britain Gallagher GMC. He made the process so easy and simple. Definitely recommend Frank to anyone looking for a car.... He helped me find exactly what I wanted, and actually listened to what I said I needed. He is very easy to get a hold of and super easy to talk to! He is an awesome sales man. I won't talk to anyone else if I have questions. Definitely recommend this place!

We appreciate your kind words. Our team strives to create a relaxing environment where customers can truly find the right match based on preference an...d budget. It's great to hear that you received this promise. If there's anything else that you need, please don't hesitate to give us a call!

Gallagher Buick GMC