(4.8) 1541 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

1541 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Rogers Auto Group from DealerRater.com
  • Outstanding services
    April 26, 2017

Professionalism I have been with Rogers for a long long time and I have purchased all of my three cars brand new. The staff in which I have encountere...d have been nothing but the best to me It wld not be fair to named; cuz to others they may feel that other person in your staff are just as great. And I do admit that as well. It's just like I said the ones in which I have done business with have given me the professionalism well deserve. I aslo like the timely that I have experience; never a long wait for me; and besides Rogers is very convenient to my place of employment; the CPD. Thanks very much for the outstanding services that have been rendered.

We appreciate the kind words, Venus. Thank you for letting others know about your outstanding experience at Rogers Auto Group. We appreciate your loya...lty to our business and we will absolutely keep up the good work. Kind regards, Ben Seyden, (312) 881-3470

• Good experience!!
    February 19, 2018

During my time here, my salesperson, Chris Bradley, was very thorough in helping us in our purchase of our brand new Tucson. He and his manager did a ...great job making us feel confident about our car.

• 2018 GMC Acadia
    February 18, 2018

I would like to thank Rogers auto group for the great customer service and the way that they treated me, And how they explained everything in the way... that I had no concerns or any questions for my purchase. Jose my sales agent did a terrific job. thank you Rogers auto group . I definitely would come back for another car.

• Excellent People All Around
    February 17, 2018

We had bought several cars from Rogers over the years and there is a reason for that. The people I dealt with on my latest purchase made sure I got to... see all my options and then worked really hard to make sure I walked out with what I wanted. I couldn't be happier. Thank you!

• Austin is the best!
    February 17, 2018

Austin helped me so much. I just completed a chapter 7 bankruptcy and he worked hard to get me approved. I???ll recommend this dealership to everyone....

• Everyone friendly and helpful
    February 17, 2018

, Courteous Pleasant very helpful and listen to you when you talk and give you what you ask for not what they wanna give you and try to convince you o...f some Thing you Told them you don't want

• Professional
    February 16, 2018

My Salesperson Paris 'PJ' Smith and his Manager Kevin Benavides went above and beyond to help me get into a car that I actually liked!! They paid for ...my uber ride to the dealership, bought me Jimmy John's for lunch and were very patient with me!! Even if you have been turned down by everyone, try them!! They are Ethical and do everything with Excellence!!!

• Great customer service
    February 16, 2018

Everyone was very friendly, Austin assisted me with my purchase and listened to what I was looking for and presented me with a vehicle within my budge...t

• Great sales person!!
    February 12, 2018

She helped me get the truck I had been looking for and did a great job connecting me with everything i needed. Thank you!! Josiah.

• Good Experience
    February 8, 2018

My overall view and experience at Rogers was good! My sales consultant was Russell and he was very knowledgeable and personable. There was never any p...ressure to buy, although I did end up purchasing the vehicle that very same night. I chose the 2018 Sonata Limited 2.0t which I love! The manager there, Kevin, was also extremely nice and helpful. I would recommend going to this dealership for your next purchase. That is if you???re looking for the best service, price, and customer care.

Rogers Auto Group

Congratulations on your new 2018 Sonata Limited 2.0T! Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. It's great to know Russell was abl...e to provide you with the pressure-free and knowledgeable service and that Kevin was extremely nice and helpful. Please feel free to call or stop by if there is anything else we can do to help you. Best, Mark Rinaldi, General Manager, 866-429-2922 ext: 1702, markr@rogersautogroup.net

2720 S Michigan Ave Chicago, IL 60616