1048 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews from DealerRater.com
  • DANNY NENO IS AWESOME

I want to give a huge thank you to Danny Neno, he was very informative and patient with my husband and myself. We traveled out of town 3 hours to work with him directly out of all the dealerships in our home town, this never would have happened under normal circumstances but after speaking with him numerous times over the phone and via text we both felt that he had our best interest at heart. He is very down to earth and funny. Not pushy at all, this helped us relax and go over our options with ease and make a clear choice when purchasing our 2015 Chevrolet Cruze. He texted us the next morning making sure we made it home safe as well! You can definitely see it was about way more than just a sale! I will continue to work with only Danny in the future and will recommend anyone ESPECIALLY first time car buyers to talk to DANNY NENO ONLY!!! I can attest that you won’t regret it. ¿

Thank you for taking the time to write this fantastic review and assign our dealership such a wonderful star rating! We work very hard to ensure that each of our guests is 100% satisfied with the Rodeo Kia experience. We look forward to working with you again; be sure to take advantage of our exclusive specials by visiting us on Twitter and Facebook. Regards, Brian Benavides-312-881-3432 brian@rogersautogroup.net

• Excellent service
    April 27, 2017

I was in a car accident and needed a new car Sean was so helpful he provided excellent and thorough information about my new purchase.

• Great Service
    April 27, 2017

Ramses was efficient and professional. We were able to get the perfect car for our daughter. He was patient as we res drove several models

• Good Service

The service is always good and the facility is really clean. The price is reasonable and I appreciate the coupons that's sent to my email.

• KEEP SHOPPING!

If you're shopping for a new or used car they look good on the outside but keep shopping. Don't settle and don't waste your time with a salesperson who is not the one whose call you are returning and is trying to sell you a vehicle that cost much more than the Blue Book Value...

• Great service and. Lean facilities.

All options explained thoroughly plus a wash, gas, and free monthly service. Trade in and new purchase of 2016 Accent was very quick and thorough.

• Perfect service
    April 26, 2017

No complaints. Service was fast, efficient and easy to understand. All questions were answered accurately with solid detail. All employees went the extra mile to get the job done

• Outstanding services

Professionalism I have been with Rogers for a long long time and I have purchased all of my three cars brand new. The staff in which I have encountered have been nothing but the best to me It wld not be fair to named; cuz to others they may feel that other person in your staff are just as great. And I do admit that as well. It's just like I said the ones in which I have done business with have given me the professionalism well deserve. I aslo like the timely that I have experience; never a long wait for me; and besides Rogers is very convenient to my place of employment; the CPD. Thanks very much for the outstanding services that have been rendered.

• Great seevice

Ramses was very professional and took the time to understand our needs. The financing process was also fast and easy

• Great customer service
    April 25, 2017

Was very much pleased with the help received everything was clearly explained. Sales associate went through everything in a timely manner and in specific detail.