Parsons Buick of Plainville

• New car purchase

We have used Parsons Buick for over 30 years for service and new car purchases. We recently took ownership of a 2013 Buick Lacrosse and are very satisfied with the purchase terms and especially the Parsons team of Dana Caruso and John Parsons. Now we can look forward to dealing with the excellent service department as they care for the new Lacrosse. We highly recommend Parsons for their true customer sales a d service!

Pat and Bill, We can't thank you enough for taking the time to share your recent experience with us. Both Danica Caruso and John Parsons wanted to say thank you again for your business. We look forward to seeing you and that new Lacrosse in service! Sincerely, The Parsons Family

• Service Review

As always exceeds all expectations. Professional, courteous, and very knowledgeable. Always willing to be of assistance.

• Tom Maxwell

I have had my Regal serviced at your facility since I purchased it from you in 2002. I have been completely satisfied ever since yhen

• Top notch dealership

The salesman, Nicholas, helped me through every step of making my decision. He was knowledgeable, patient, professional, accommodating, and guided me toward obtaining the car that met my needs. He wasn't pushy, but did provide the information and encouragement I needed to make this purchase happen. The financial people made the process seamless and helped me find my way through the financial maze. My overall experience was very positive. The extra perks that Parsons offers only serve to sweeten an already sweet pot.

• Repair Satisfaction

The work that was done for the recall isn't even noticeable! Everything works just fine. I know that I was on a tight schedule that day and one other problem that I'm having was not resolved. The touch screen on my radio doesn't always display what is selected. Navigation...the letters when they are touched display a character two or three characters over than what I depressed. Tech couldn't get it to do it, told me it had the latest software. The very next morning I hit the AM button and EX light up. Tried again, same thing. I must have depressed the AM 10 or 11 times before it changed to AM. I tried Nav right after that and I couldn't get the first letter I wanted to display. I admit that it did work the day I brought it in, but right now it's turned into a nightmare again. When I get a some time after Holidays I will make another appointment to have it checked again. Joe Buchas

• Check service parking assist message

I had made an appointment because the service parking assist message appeared on the dash. For some unknown reason the message disappeared before I arrived at Parsons. I explained all this to the service manager, Michelle Mitchell, who was very understanding, helpful, and personable. The outcome of the service parking assist was that there was no problem. If the message should appear at a later date I would once again take the vehicle to Parsons. Bob Brown

• Great car dealership

Always a positive experience at Parsons. Glad to see my buddy John Vitelli, service rep par excellence.

• Salvatore

Looked on line on Tuesday for an appointment for Friday, NO PROBLEM 7:30 am. Got there at 7:20 am went to Advisor, John Vitelli. Car was brought in at 7:30, was told of the problem (Water pump) and was on my way home by 9:00am. As I was waiting for my car I ran into Mr. Parson (owner) and he is the BEST. I live 45 miles away, bought the car there and I go back there for all of my oil changes, too. Great people to work with and talk to.

• Service at Parsons

Good experience as usual. Always professional.111111111111111

Good experience as usual. Always professional.111111111111111

• Parson's Buick Outstanding service yet again!!

Outstanding work and service as always. My car was hit and insurance quoted 6 days for repair..body shop had it ready in 4 days and it looks good as new!!! Thanks again Parsons Buick of Plainville for outstanding work and customer service!!!