Suburban Subaru

65 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

February 9, 2019

Don’t help people out get car would never go there again so much wait there no car for me never tell any of friend go there buy a car

November 21, 2018

I met with Paul Hewitt to lease or purchase a vehicle. Paul provided very excellent service. I was not sure whether to buy or lease. Paul was patient... and walked me through the various options and was very throrough! What impressed me the most was his ability to look at this from my perspective! I dealt like every step of the way Paul had my best interest in mind. The dealer it’s self is also very professional, friendly and comfortable to be at. If you are in the market for a new vehicle I highly recommend this dealership, specifically Paul

• September 17, 2014

As soon as I got to dealership I was greeted and welcomed by professionalism all over the board. I personally dealt with Allen Nelson who made the experience... that much better. His great attitude and personality made me want to get a car through him and of course he found me a perfect 2008 Impreza wrx that fit my needs. I can't thanks him and the rest of the dealership enough. I see another purchase there in the future.

August 15, 2018

Horrible. Only cares about the mighty dollar. DO NOT GO HERE FOR SERVICE. Very misleading staff and you'll spend 3-4x more than you would at a REPUTABLE... repair facility. Wish I had good things to say but this place is simply unprofessional and the diagnosis / work performed within the service department is unacceptable and shoddy at best. Do yourself a favor and just stay away. Manchester Honda is a real dealership. Take notes subaru.

August 14, 2018

We can't say enough good things about Suburban Subaru in Vernon, CT. Ray Arroyo and his management were fabulous in helping us through an unusual... breakdown situation with my Legacy while on a trip in Maine and New Brunswick, Canada. He made all the appropriate contacts with a dealership in Ellsworth, ME, the Northeast Subaru district customer service team, and Subaru USA. Thanks to his efforts, we were able to get the car repaired hundreds of miles away from home free of charge to us, and were able to receive significant reimbursement for our other expenses (lodging, towing and rental car). Ray was incredibly understanding and spent considerable off-hours time to communicate with us and make things happen quickly to get us back on the road. We have owned three Subarus (all purchased from Suburban's excellent salesman, "Woody"), and five of our relatives own Subarus, so our family has great confidence in Subaru's proven willingness to go to bat for their customers.

July 30, 2018

I recently had a car get towed to Suburban Subaru after it broke down on the side of the highway. The estimate that they gave me sounded really high so... I called another service shop to get a comparison price based on the problems my car was having. The pricing from the other service place a few miles away came in at half the cost. Suburban Subaru is charging me a ridiculous "diagnostic charge" and their staff has been nothing but rude throughout the whole process. I would steer clear of this place if you can!

July 17, 2018

Jayson Arroyo was fantastic! This was my first car buying experience and I couldn't have asked for a better salesperson to work with. I was able to... speak openly about what I liked and didn't like about car, state exactly what I wanted - and he found it! I had visited other dealerships and did not receive the same service, which is what sealed the deal with Suburban. I never once felt pressured into buying something or adding anything on. Jayson explained all of my options and answered all of my questions - which with it being my first new car purchase I had quite a few. I left feeling confident in my purchase and very very pleased with my service. Thank you Jayson!

July 9, 2017

wasnt cleaned or "detailed" as promised, d radio was stations no stations available, had to wait a wk for d spare key and its not programmed correctly... d alarm turns on when spare keg is used to unluck the doors, failure to provide me with copies of all documentations. I just want to enjoy my car and be proud of my purchase but this seems impossible to do because of their poor costumer service and lack of professionalism.

July 5, 2017

Cathy & Andrew provided me a stress free & very helpful buying experience. They were ultra personable, took care of my requests & made me feel that I... was getting a fair deal. I appreciate their efforts. Suburban Subaru is a World Class type dealership.

June 5, 2017

I purchased a Toyota Corolla used vehicle here at Suburban Subaru. JT did the est drive with us. Great car. Great price. My daughter loves the car.... About three weeks into the deal there was a rattling sound from the bottom of the car. Lane the GM got us right in for service this past weekend. In one hour the problem was discovered and repaired. A loose bolt on the heat shield. We are rolling again and very happy. Bruce