397 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Family Ford Enfield from DealerRater.com
  • Family ford service

Ken and everyone in the service dept always do a great job

Ken and everyone in the service dept always do a great job

• Great experience
    May 15, 2017

Alicia Riley made purchasing a new vehicle a pleasure. She made it a stress free experience. She accommodated my schedule and made the purchase easy.

• Awesome
    May 9, 2017

Very helpful Went out of their way to give me a ride to a restaurant to pass the time until my vehicule was ready Great service

• Service on my 2016 Escape

Always have a good experience with your team They are very personable and helpful

• Excellent Service!
    April 28, 2017

I was a first time buyer and searched around at lots of different dealerships and looked at many different cars. I came to Family Ford, and initially wanted to get a truck, but knew that would be a stretch. Walt showed me many different alternatives that would fit my budget better, and helped me find an amazing car that I absolutely love. I can't thank them enough for all their help, and making me feel confident in my purchase. If I had any questions, Walt explained everything clear so I understood. Definitely the best dealership to visit, especially for a first time buyer!

• Oil change, tire rotation
    April 20, 2017

Went in for oil change. Service people ( Mr. Ken Brown) very friendly. Wait was not long at all. Waiting room is neat and quiet. Oh yes, there is WIFI. THANK YOU.

• Lug nut problems
    April 19, 2017

My only complaint is I faithfully have my car serviced every 5000 miles at family ford, which includes rotating the tires. Last year I had to purchase 3 new lug nuts at $8.00 each due to the galv. coating on the nuts cracking. This service period I was advised that I should get all 20 lug nuts replaced due to the same problem. Financially I cannot afford an additional $200.00 for new lug nuts every service period. Was told that I may have a problem should I get a flat tire and lug nuts cannot be removed because of this problem. Because of this add"l cost, I told service rep. to put the old lug nuts back on. Being a long time Ford owner I do not think that I should be responsible for a defect in Ford's design. Would appreciate a reply regarding this situation.

• Awesome!
    April 14, 2017

We had exceptional service? Great communication! Good trade in value! Was able to buy car in one day! Very, very happy with the enitre experience!

• Very Honest
    April 6, 2017

I was helped out by Walter and the sales manager . Both were very friendly but most of all very honest. The sales manager was very realistic and explained to me the true value of my vehicle and didn't give me the run around like other dealerships with a back and forth 100 times. Walter was also very friendly and never once pressured me to close the sale. I gave them a reasonable counter offer and they accepted it without any push-back. Car came in perfect condition and a full tank of gas ( been burned in the past without a full tank on a new purchase) . I recommend doing your homework before going car shopping and they are willing to work with your as long as your reasonable with your expectations.

• having my 2005 ranger serviced !

over all I feel family ford did a good job , let me know about other issues I have have repair work done in the future !