Hoffman Honda

160 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

March 11, 2019

Recently had my Honda Ridgeline in for service - Dan Covalli my service adviser - was able acquire my accessories and a loner car due to the service taking... a few hours - really made it convenient to drop off truck and get to work in a timely fashion - thanks Dan!

February 11, 2019

Steve Conly was helpful and efficient. He explained what was done clearly and listened to my questions. I would go to him for help at any time.

• February 26, 2019

Mike helped me find the perfect model and was awesome throughout the entire process. Hoffman Honda has very friendly staff and they made the process as... easy as possible. I am so excited for my new car!!

Hello Sara O! Thank you for choosing Hoffman Honda and for providing us with your feedback about your recent experience. We are pleased to read that M...ike provided you with a five star experience. We value you as our customer and look forward to seeing you in the furture! Kind regards, Lara Muskus, Reputation Management Specialist, Hoffman Honda. Driven by Trust.

January 31, 2019

I have been a customer of Hoffman Honda for almost 25 years. The reason being is a friendly, courteous and knowledgeable team. Buying/leasing a car... can be very stressful but I don't find that to be the case at Hoffman.

Hello Pam, Thank you for choosing Hoffman Honda for your recent purchase. We appreciate that you trusted the knowledge and dedication of our team to e...nsure your vehicle was exactly what you wanted. We look forward to seeing you again in the future! Kind regards, Lara Muskus, Reputation Management Specialist, Hoffman Honda. Driven by Trust.

January 23, 2019

Friendly and knowledgeable. Patient and undersanding . Had to go pick up my daughter at a certain time, they had me out in time . Great customer Service.

January 9, 2019

Anthony Audia, Service Advisor, is an asset to the Hoffman Service Team. He is very professional and deals with you in a courteous and friendly way. ... He is a pleasure to work with. He is very knowledgable, and can answer all of your concerns.

Good morning Vinny! Thank you for choosing Hoffman Honda for the needs of your 2017 Honda CR-V. I'm happy to know that Anthony Audia provided you... with a 5 star experience. We look forward to seeing you again at your next appointment! Sincerely, Jenny Beauchemin, Service Advisor Trainee, Service Secretary and Reputation Management Specialist, Hoffman Honda. Driven by Trust.

January 8, 2019

Factory recall on 2017 CR-V’s. I had the recall changes made. The whole visit was done in about 45 minutes, at no cost to me. They also did a general... review of my car - brake lining, tires, oil, transmission fluid etc.

Good morning! Thank you so much for your feedback and your continued trust in Hoffman Honda to keep your 2017 Honda CR-V in excellent condition. We lo...ok forward to seeing you again. Sincerely, Jenny Beauchemin, Service Secretary and Reputation Management Specialist, Hoffman Honda. Driven by Trust.

December 29, 2018

I went into Hoffman Honda after researching online and was met by Mario. He helped me decide on a CRV and we smoothly and easily went through all the paperwork.... Buying a car has never been so stress free. Everyone was friendly and I never felt that I was being unfairly treated as with some car dealerships I’ve dealt with in the past.

Hello Kathy, Thank you for choosing Hoffman Honda for your December purchase. We appreciate that you trusted the knowledge and dedication of Mario and... our team to ensure your vehicle was exactly what you wanted. We are here for you any time you need us and we're committed to providing an exceptional experience at every visit. We look forward to seeing you again in the future! Kind regards, Lara Muskus, Reputation Management Specialist, Hoffman Honda. Driven by Trust.

November 17, 2018

Thanks to the friendly Hoffman team, and specifically, Loai As'ad and David Ezedine--thanks for your patience and humor, despite my waffling! Your... tenacity paid off.

Hello Elizabeth Brown! Thank you for choosing Hoffman Honda and for providing us with your feedback about your visit in November. We are pleased to re...ad that Loai was a great help to you while you were shopping for a new car, and that our Business Manager, David met all your needs! We value you as our customer and we're committed to providing an exceptional experience at every visit. We look forward to seeing you again in the future! Kind regards, Lara Muskus, Reputation Management Specialist, Hoffman Honda. Driven by Trust.

November 3, 2018

I have been doing business with the Hoffman Group for a long time! I have always been treated like I matter! Service Department is Top Notch and I wouldn’t... trust my car to anyone else..

Good morning John! Thank you so much for your feedback and your continued trust in Hoffman Honda to keep your vehicle in excellent condition. We look ...forward to seeing you again. Sincerely, Jenny Beauchemin, Service Secretary and Reputation Management Specialist, Hoffman Honda. Driven by Trust.