New 844-327-4784 Dealer Website
Used 844-327-5902 Email Dealer
Service 844-327-4516

238 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of George Harte Nissan from DealerRater.com
  • Just got my 5th and 6th vehicles from this dealership
    March 27, 2017

I just got a new Rogue and a new Sentra (which my daughter will be driving) and went to Justin Chandler, as I did for four previous vehicles (two Versas and a two Sentras). Justin and the dealership as a whole made the process as painless and enjoyable, in fact, as could be. Having been treated very poorly by a nearby Nissan dealership in Shelton, George Harte is more of a drive for me, but has been worth every penny. I use the service department and the mechanics and service representatives are absolutely top-notch. I look forward to seeing Justin Alexander, Dave Fagnani and the other great folks when I go in for oil changes and other servicing pretty regularly. When I am in for servicing, Justin and Mike Mercier always take the time to check in with me and see how everything is going - making sure I am still happy with my car. Just a great dealership and people that I highly recommend.

• Maurizio Lancia was awesome. We found a great car
    March 10, 2017

Maurizio Lancia did a great job locating the car that my mom was looking for. The experience was professional, quick, and easy! I would recommend everyone!

• great dealership staffed with wonderful people
    March 7, 2017

Hate car shopping...but loved working with this team Rob is the best and Brandon was super courteous and friendly. Nice to go to such a friendly and knowledgeable place.

• Alexandra in parts was wonderful
    March 7, 2017

Alexandra in the parts department helped me out of a jam. She was very polite. I would call her again if I ever needed anything.

• Great service
    March 6, 2017

Great service always helping and friendly and a clean place didn't have to wait always on time every one is friendly and I love to get touch up pa...

Great service always helping and friendly and a clean place didn't have to wait always on time every one is friendly and I love to get touch up paint

• Great Care, Dave is Terrific!
    March 6, 2017

Dave Fagnani treats me as in intelligent person and doesn't patronize me. Many auto service people treat women as if they don't know or care what is happening with their car. Dave knows how to talk and answers my questions and makes solid recommendations. As a widow, I have to take care of my own things, and I take care to keep my car running well and safely as I frequently take long car trips. He never gives me a load of garbage; instead I get solid answers and great service. I heartily recommend working with Dave Fagnani.

• Very personable
    March 6, 2017

Thank you for great service. Driver was very personable and knowledgeable about the cars. Great job on customer service Brandon Keep up the good work

• Exceptional Service
    March 6, 2017

Dave has been taking care of me for years with different vehicles. I prefer to go to him above anyone. Job well done thanks again.

• Excellent Customer Service
    March 6, 2017

Always friendly people to deal with. Was driven and had great conversation with driver, Brandon. Good to go to a place that you can trust.

• Two cars in two weeks
    March 5, 2017

We bought a Murano and Frontier in a two week period. We both love the vehicles!!! The dealership was great. I recommend everyone to go to George Harte Nissan.