New Country BMW

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 300 reviews

• January 27, 2017

I just leased my third car from Seth Falco at New Country BMW in Hartford. Seth made it so easy to discuss my car leasing options and he found me th...e perfect car. He was very quick to reply to all of my questions and made this car buying experience/decision very easy and painless. This is my third car that I have leased through Seth and I cannot imagine going anywhere else to lease any of my future cars. The experience is always pressure free, accommodating and an easy and enjoyable experience. Thanks again Seth for providing me with such a great experience. Seth always goes above and beyond!

June 14, 2018

Thanks to Jeremy and kevaughn. The encore process was great. I am happy with my new car. I had a problem with my lane assist but kevaughn show me how ...to adjust everything in my car to the way I want it.

June 14, 2018

I bought a 5-series a little over two months ago. God bless, i love this car and most importantly the customer service at BMW. When first arriving to... look at the car, Julius Brown was there to help me and answer any question i had. He also educated me about the cool features and nick/nacks of the car. He even went as far as taking me to the nearest gas station and filled up the tank to show me how much it takes :). I was privileged enough to bring the car home during the test drive, where i got to show many of my family and friends. Upon arriving back at BMW Julius introduce his Uncle John Cone, which happen to be a sales rep, he took care of me and the purchase. John was a great guy and again costumer service was on the dot. He was respectful and kind towards me. A week after i bought the car, the front driver sides tire formed a bubble. I went back to John, and he instantly got me a new tire within a hour. I had no waiting time, in and out of BMW it was. BMW of new country a has a great employe team, all of them make you feel at home when you walk through the doors. I would like to give a shoutout to Job Pimentel the GM at BMW. Great work, and i hope the best for you and your team.

June 13, 2018

Kevaughn came out to my home today to sync my garage door opener to my new car. I didn’t think it was possible because the opener is old, but K...evaughn assured me he would get it to work which he did. He truly is a product genius!

June 7, 2018

Kevaughn dis a great job demoing the vehicle. Car great so far and is a joy to drive. Love sport mode. See you in a year for service. Drew Borders

June 5, 2018

Kevaughn made the technology so easy. Very courteous. My client advisor russ gave me a good Experience. I am very happy with Ne Country team.

June 1, 2018

Just leased a new 430 from New Country. Great experience working with Kevin Schofield, who was responsive to my emails/calls. Also, Kevaughn Fyffe k...new the vehicle like the back of his hand and did a great job teaching me of its features.

May 30, 2018

Seth Falco and Kevaugh Fyffe Provided excellent professional service and attention They offered super assistance and support and that is why this is ...my fifth BMW from New Country

May 30, 2018

As usual my service experience was awesome. When ever I have a concern my product genus Kevaughn is always available to help me. Additionally my sales... representative always inquired about o enjoying my car. I would definitely refer anyone looking for a BMW to try New Country

May 30, 2018

Kevaughn help me straighten out some technological issues I had. Very friendly and very helpful. For your service New country BMW I truly enjoy m...y X5