• Great Experience-Seth Falco

I just leased my third car from Seth Falco at New Country BMW in Hartford. Seth made it so easy to discuss my car leasing options and he found me the perfect car. He was very quick to reply to all of my questions and made this car buying experience/decision very easy and painless. This is my third car that I have leased through Seth and I cannot imagine going anywhere else to lease any of my future cars. The experience is always pressure free, accommodating and an easy and enjoyable experience. Thanks again Seth for providing me with such a great experience. Seth always goes above and beyond!

• Amazing experience leasing my replacement 4 series

In 2014 I leased a 2015 435X coupe. Three years later I was lucky enough to have the same leasing consultant. Jackson Felix once again exceeded my expectations with his attention to detail, follow up and worked with me to order my 2018 440X coupe. It came in even faster than I expected as I followed my vehicle on-line from the beginning through the factory in Germany and across the Atlantic. Upon arrival I got that cheerful text that it was here with pictures. As I drove my new vehicle home, I was just as excited as I was the first day I got into my first BMW in 2014!!

• ENCORE

Kevaughn very professional know is job. I learn a lot when I came in for the encore

• Kevaughm

Thank you for the 5-Star Rating, Jen! We appreciate the kind words. Glad your recent visit went well.

Kevaughn out BMW specialist was very knowledgeable and respectful. Both Kevaughn and my sales associate were great and made up for some of the hiccups by others. Great guys made my first BMW experience pleasant .

• BMW Genius

Kevaughn did a fantastic job as BMW Genius explaining to us all the features of our new BMW X6.

Thank you for the 5-Star Rating, Jeannot!

Thank you for the 5-Star Rating, Jeannot!

• Kevaughn

Kevaughn demonstrated excellent customer service skills. He was courteous and resoectful. He also knowledgeable and helpful.

Thank you for the 5-Star Rating, Donnah!

Thank you for the 5-Star Rating, Donnah!

• Replace my catalytic converter

I went to see john to replace my converter and kevaughn was there to help me. The line to wait was really long but he handle it professionally. He offer me snacks and water. I was happy with the service I got

• Well done Jevaughn

So yesterday i went in for my regular servicing and let me tell you Jevaughn has the best customer services skills and patience I've seen in a long while. When all of the service advisors claimed to be "busy" Jevaughn stood with me waiting ever so patiently for one of them to attend to me. I am talking about a good 30 minutes wait!! He engaged me in good conversation and never got upset or mad that we had to wait that long for someone to acknowledge me. Its always a pleasure going in and seeing that young man! Keep it up sir!!

• Garey Product Genius

I had my Encore visit with Garey. He was extremely helpful and patient. He answered all my questions. (I had a ton). I have never had a poor experience with any of the staff and even as I waited for Garey to finish up with a customer, several sales associates asked my if I wanted anything to drink. The entire process took about 1 hr and was very helpful!!!!

• Julius the Genius

I had the pleasure of meeting with Julius Brown, a product genius, at the time of my procurement and for an Encore visit to explain the various options of my new purchase. Julius did a fantastic job, was thorough and very courteous. I was on a tight schedule for my Encore visit and Julius was able to fit me in. He answered all my questions very professionally. He is a credit to the BMW team.