164 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Wile Hyundai from DealerRater.com
  • Outstanding dedicated personnel!

Bought the Santa Fe 3 years ago, serviced by the same dealer since. The service is excellent. Can not say more about the service, that it is simply excellent. We can only say a very heart felt Thanks to the personnel at Wile Hyundai for an outstanding dedicated help that they rendered, our Santa Fe normal headlight went out and only the high beam was working. Late at about 5:20 p.m., we called for assistance, about how to replace/remove the light bulb(it appears not the normal screw type or bayonet/clip type), this is by now, after normal closing time, drove to the dealership for assistance. In just a few minutes,the job got done! It was very nice of them to do this for us, to say the least. I am a retired aviation tech., can only admire this kind of dedication or loyalty for these employees. The best,Thanks again!

• Bought a Chevy Spark
    April 22, 2017

I had been in the market to buy a car for the first time, and the first few dealerships I went to had negative results. I saw a vehicle I was interested in at Wile so I put in an inquiry, they got back to me just a few hours later and I was in that evening. Wile is kind of out of the way so on my way there I was worried that I was just wasting my time again but fortunately I ended up being wrong. Andy the owner assured me if I had any issues (I didn't) I could contact him directly, Jesse had the answers to all of my questions and focused on what I was looking for in a car- not just trying to push a sale, and Dan helped me weigh all of my options to make the finances work out in a way I was comfortable with rather than just try to close a sale his way. In addition, Jesse offered me his direct phone number and email address in case I had any issues. I'll definitely recommend Wile to friends and family, and I'll speak with them the next time I'm looking for a car, but hopefully that won't be for another 8-10 years.

• Satisfaction guaranteed
    April 18, 2017

I found both Dan & Jesse to be very professional. They assured me I could return at any time if I had questions, which I did.

• Great friendly folks

Great small town (that is good) dealer. The owner greats you and the staff is easy going, low pressure and accommodating. Probably the best car buying experience of my life, and I dread buying cars. Each person is introduced, right up to the service manager, and each seems genuinely glad to have you come in. They are glad to have a friendly conversation with you, not just about the car. Found a window switch not working, can't imagine why nobody rolled the windows down in the frigid weather we have been having (lol), but they will take care of it without hesitation. I can comment on the service in a few days.

• Best Experience Buying a New Vehicle
    February 22, 2017

I found Andy Wile and team professional, courteous, fair, efficient and best of all fun. When its time to trade in my Veracruz I will be back to Wile.

• Great experience
    February 4, 2017

Best dealership to work with. Would do it again when I need another car. Would recommend to my friends and family. I used to dread car shopping.

• John Chamberlain
    January 12, 2017

Great place to buy a vehicle, very nice staff, nice to work with them. Will definitely be back for maintenance and when we need another vehicle.

• Another Great Experience
    January 12, 2017

This our second purchase from Wile Hyundai and just like the first time it was a great experience. We would definitely return and recommend Wile to others.

• great experience
    January 11, 2017

needed recall work done on my 2011 tuscon was told it would take around an hour, was a little skeptical since the week before i brought my 2010 jeep wrangler into a jeep dealer for recall service and was told also it would take an hour. after two and a half hours i got the jeep back on the road. the time and service i received from wile hyundai was exactly what i was told from the beginning. the young lady at the service desk was courteous and a pleasure to deal with.

• Donna's 2014 Hyundai Sante Fe
    January 4, 2017

Great group of people there - Jesse took good care of us. No hard sales tactics and no pressure whatsoever. Even Dan jumped in to help us out with his expertise. Even my wife enjoyed the experience (and she HATES car dealerships!) Thanks for making us feel like part of the family guys! Go Cowboys (Jesse and Dan will understand!)