Holmgren Subaru

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Great Dealership
    April 13, 2017

It was time to buy a another car, I was dreading the games and gimmicks, but was pleasantly surprised! Tim, our sales consultant, Manny the GM and Ma...ry the F&I were awesome. No haggles, no aggravation, I was truly surprised and very happy with the outcome. I will definitely go back again!

Tried to purchase another car from Holmgren-
    November 24, 2017

Purchased a car approximately 6 months ago from Holmgren and negotiated a great deal. Went back to purchase another car from them today and it was a t...otally different experience. Salesman would not return calls- should have been my first clue. I did my homework and went to other dealerships to compare prices. I made 1 more trip to Holmgren to see if they could match prices which were $600 dollars apart and their conveyance fee was $100 more as well. Salesman was rude and very short and kept on saying that “ what we went through last time” they could not match the price. Not sure what he meant by that comment but it was repeated at least 4 times in our two visits. Holmgren is the one who agreed to the deal last time- so I guess they don’t like it when the customer is informed. Needless to say I will be purchasing the car elsewhere. It’s too bad because we will be in the market for two more cars in the next 3 years- but I will not going back to Holmgren.

Sorry that you felt this way. Like your first experience we are always very straightforward and transparent with our sale pricing. I apologize that ...we could not sell the vehicle for what you were offering but we always want a customer to have a pleasant experience.

Good buying experience
    May 24, 2017

Our sales person,Jesus, was very easy to deal with. There was no pressure to buy the used vehicle we decided to purchase. He also made sure the items ...missing from the vehicle were located and given to us.

Love this dealership!
    April 13, 2017

Just love this dealership! Tim, the salesman, no pressure, Manny the GM and Mary the F&I were phenomenal to work with. No issues, no pressure, no ga...mes, no gimmicks! That was a plus! I checked out vehicles from all over New England and none of them could beat their price! Special thanks to them all!

There is nothing not to love about Holmgren Subaru
    January 31, 2017

From start to finish, a wonderful experience. Love our Subaru and love Holmgren s.

Happy Customer
    October 23, 2016

I had a lot of fear and stress about buying a new car, so I hesitantly visited Holmgren Subaru on a recommendation from my boyfriend. I was surprised ...not only at how easy the process was, but with how I was treated from the minute I walked through the door. Justin Cannady was very kind, patient, and knowledgable not only about the cars that he sells, but about the whole buying process in general. I walked in very nervous, and left very pleased with my experience...and in a car I love! I would highly recommend this dealership and Justin to anyone buying a car.

Do your homework
    May 27, 2016

Like any dealer, they're in business to make money, do your research, if you fall in love with a specific car, call them out, make them a offer, make ...you purchase on the last days of the month

Simply Super Subaru!
    March 31, 2016

On a chilly day, my husband and I decided to "see what's out there" for a Subaru. We hadn't planned our visit to Holmgren, but we were in Norwich anyw...ay and it was close by. We had struggled through snowy days with a front wheel drive vehicle and white knuckles, as we came to each stop light and turn, hoping not to slide. So we thought we'd check out the alternative. We were greeted by Jesse Nye, the friendliest and no pressure salesman we have ever met in a car dealership. As my husband and I talked with him, he impressed us with his knowledge, and also with his sense of humor and respect. When he learned through our conversation that my husband is a veteran, he thanked him for his service and sacrifice. He showed us the beautiful new Forester we ended up buying. The car really sells itself, but he won us over completely with his honesty and patience in explaining and demonstrating the vehicle's features. He had listened to my husband's concerns about transporting our grandchildren safely and informed us that Subaru offers options such as Eyesight, a feature which eliminates the obstructed view of blind spots. We also learned that this driver assist technology received the highest possible rating in tests. And though it was pretty cold out there, Jesse took his time answering my husband's questions about the engine and all that stuff under the hood men are typically interested in. When we went inside to discuss pricing and financing, we met the sales manager Jason Antoniou another friendly young man who said he wasn't in the business of wasting anyone's time. He said he would give us the best possible price for the Forester equipped with the features we wanted, and he did. We know this is true because our son bought a Forester elsewhere and paid more for it. It was time now to discuss financing and we were brought in to see Keith Nye who got us a better rate than our bank offered. Everyone we met at this establishment was great. We are also thankful to Angel, a very thoughtful guy who cleared the remaining snow off the Forester and had it warmed up completely for us before letting us into the vehicle. It's clear that this family owned business treats its staff and customers as family. The day we picked up our car, Jesse devoted a whole hour to demonstrating the many advanced features of the Forester to the two of us, neither one of us extremely tech savvy. When he realized our inexperience, he told us if there is anything we couldn't figure out, take a picture with our cell phone, email it to him with an explanation of what we don't understand, and he would contact us ASAP with the information. I guess he thought about what he was asking two electronically incapable people to do because he laughed and said "you might need your son to take care of that for you". This is the most fun we have ever had buying a car. We love our new Forester. It is a simply super Subaru!

Great Dealership
    March 17, 2016

I recently leased a 2016 Subaru with the help of the salesman, Justin. This is the second car I have leased with his help. I am very pleased with the ...knowledge and understanding of this dealership. Justin is so helpful and arranges for the best deal to fit my financial needs. I recommend people to this dealership and to seek Justin's help. I feel I can talk to Justin at any time to help with any questions I may have. I consider him as family!!

very happy with my subaru
    March 6, 2016

Great experience buying my new subaru. Have never owned a subaru, nor had we ever been to the dealership before. My husband was so impressed, he plans... to buy from Holmgren in the near future, too.

Holmgren Subaru