Cargill Chevrolet

110 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

June 28, 2020

I had made an appointment with this dealership on a Thursday with the customer service rep, Megan, to test drive a used vehicle with Karl, in sales. This... used care had all the qualifications that I was looking for and was planning on purchasing, if all went as expected. This particular dealership was one hour away so my husband and I got up early on Saturday to be there for 9:30am. When we arrived, we were told that Karl was with another customer, which we found odd, since we had an appointment with him. We found the car and looked it over and waited for Karl to come out. A man came out and told us that the car had sold last night and he was sorry. He had no explanations as to why we were not notified. We were extremely disappointed that this dealership had such poor customer service that Karl couldn't call and tell me that someone else was interested in the car so see if I wanted to put a deposit on it, and in light that it was purchased, to at least call us to eliminate having to drive two hours for nothing. This dealership clearly has communication issues between their team members. I called the dealership and asked to speak with the manager but was told she was with a customer working some numbers and then was transferred to her voicemail. I left a message to please call me at her earliest convenience. She never called me back. Will not be recommending this dealership to anyone due to the multitude of errors, lack of customer service, and poor leadership follow through.

March 9, 2020

My Mazda 6 was hit when parked at a store parking lot. I first went to a local shop for an estimate but was told getting the rental was up to me. Next... stop was Cargill, the price was about the same but the rental would be waiting for me when I dropped my car off and would be mine for the duration of the repair. Covered in full by my insurance. That was enough for me to go with them for the repair. As no review should be all glowing, the inside of the gas cap door and compartment were not cleaned very well at all.

• May 31, 2018

My Husband and I had stopped by Cargill Chevy late Saturday evening during Memorial Day weekend to check out an suv we were very interested in. We didn’t... really expect to make a purchase right away but as soon as we saw the Audi SQ5 in person - for a great price, we just had to have it. Our sales guy, Jason H. was very patient and helpful. He had made the process very “pain free” and there was no pressure at all towards purchasing the vehicle, and also we love how everyone was very laid back there. We highly recommend Cargill to everyone. Thank you again Jason H.! -Rina & Josh

Our entire team works hard to work with your budget and get you the best deal. We're always here with the same great service whenever you need service... or another vehicle!

December 23, 2019

Very direct smooth process. I knew what i wanted, they showed it to me. I bought it. No wasted time, no pressure with financing or trade. I got a fair... trade in value. The salesmam was easy going and friendly, though i felt he should have known the product better. I had an overall good experience

December 11, 2019

After shopping for a specific make and model online, and seeing one at Cargill, I called to confirm they still had it and ask to come test drive. They... confirmed, and I told them I had a ways to drive and would be there later that afternoon. When I got there, there were plenty of people standing around talking, but NOBODY greeted us. After waiting patiently for what seemed like a long time, a serviceman alerted a salesperson for us. A very kind and professional salesman looked up the car and asked us to wait 5 or 10 mins so he could go get the car at their other location. We sat there for another 30 minutes, until the man returned. He said HE COULDN'T FIND THE CAR. Really? When I reminded him that I specifically called ahead and asked, he said, Well, with two locations and all, it gets confusing. In total, we were there 45 minutes and were never even shown a car. If they can't attend to their customers and they can't keep track of where their cars are, then what can they do? I would never trust them!

November 22, 2019

I bought a used pick up through them. When I purchased it they told me I couldn't take it same day as it would go through a 100 or so point inspection.... I go back to pick it up and as soon as I start it, I can hear the exhaust leaking. They offered to fix it, but left me no vehicle. By time I got it back the intake was leaking antifreeze. They refused to fix it saying is was an as is deal. Basically left me with a broken vehicle that cost me $800 extra to be road worthy. The story is much longer, but no better. I'm just keeping it brief. Dodge this dealership at all costs.

November 7, 2019

Carl and Michelle are amazing and professional. The body work repairs are outstanding. I had used this shop more than I would like to but I am never disappointed... with the quality and care.

October 23, 2019

Jon was very helpful in my quest to purchase a safe, reliable vehicle. Great experience and great customer service! Highly recommend Jon and Cargill... for all of your automotive needs!

August 14, 2019

I am completely disappointed with my service from Cargill. I went in to buy a used car, and Stacy was my car salesman. He took advantage of me because... I am a young girl and tried to add things onto my loan without my knowledge of how much the price of anything was. There was a scratch on the car and he told me they would do anything they could ot get as much of the scratch out as possible. I came back the next day and it wasn't even touched. He had the car detailed and services at the very last second. He also did damage to my credit score by hard checking it 8 TIMES!!! He was very unorganized through the whole process. Made me come back several times. He also told me he was going to have someone come to me more than once, I cleared my schedule and then he proceeded to tell me that nobody could come that day and that we needed to pick another day. This whole entire deal has left me unhappy. I will not be returning to Cargill and I absolutely would not suggest anyone to go there.

June 21, 2019

Went there to buy a new car .advertised 6995 in rebates .told me it was mistake.it was only 2750 in rebates I checked 2 hours later and they had changed... it 5000 still double what I was told