(5.0) 19 reviews

Call This Dealer

19 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Secor Collision Technology from DealerRater.com
  • I love this place

Generally great folks to deal with. I enjoy speaking with Steve in sales every time I go there. He is the lowest pressure salesman I have ever known. ...He is also very well informed about the cars he sells. I think you'll find him very informative and helpful.

• Very helpful and courteous.

The repair work on my Subaru Forester was done perfectly and in a timely manner. The car was returned to me in immaculate condition. I would definitel...y recommend Secor.

• Excellent Service and quality work

I have had to have my car repaired after 2 rear-end collisions. Secor worked with my insurance seamlessly and did excellent work in the amount of tim...e they predicted. Everyone at Secor is friendly, professional and very easy to work with.

• Excellent Service

John was very accommodating in scheduling the work on my car. Very easy to work with and very professional. His advice definitely saved me a lot of ...money. Definitely would recommend to anyone needing body work.

• Over the Top fantastic

The Collision Office handled contact with the rental car agency, both for delivery and pick up. Further, the service was impeccable. They cleaned my c...ar and windows, and gave me a can of professional window cleaner as well. They are agreeable and professional. Highly recommend them.

Secor Collision Technology

Diana, We appreciate your five star review/rating. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your visit with us. Thank you for recommending Secor Collision & w...e hope to see you again soon. Safe travels. Sincerely, John Pasternak, Body Shop Manager

• Excellent service from start to finish.

I'm very glad we chose Secor to have our car repaired. From the time they started the job to the time they gave us our keys back it was a great experi...ence. Knowledge, professionalism and attention to detail stood out. I highly recommend Secor Collision if you need body done.

Secor Collision Technology

Hello Hannah, Thank you so much for your wonderful five star review/rating. We were happy to help! I am happy to hear you had a great experience with ...us. Thank you for recommending Secor Collision & we look forward to working with you again soon. Take care. Sincerely, John Pasternak, Body Shop Manager

• Family orientated,friendly and EXCELLENT service!

Secor does an EXCELLENT job! I had 2 accidents in 2 years and they took great care of not only my car but of my family. I have 3 kids and a busy life ...and being without a car is not realistic in my world. As soon as I knew I need repair on my van I called Secor. They got me in right away AND set me up with a rental that would accommodate my family of 5. They understand how inconvenient being without a vehicle is and was so accommodating without me even asking. My van was done real quick and you couldn't tell anything even happened! John Pasternak is who set everything up for me and he couldn't have been more friendly and accommodating to me and my family! Thank you Secor and Mr. Pasternak a job well done!!

Secor Collision Technology

Hello Christine, We greatly appreciate your five star review. At Secor Collision, we like to treat our customers like family, and our main goal is to ...ensure that you leave 100% satisfied. Thank you for visiting Secor Collision & we hope to see you again soon. Safe travels. Sincerely, John Pasternak, Body Shop Manager

• Excellent Service

I highly recommend this body shop, they are professional and knowledgeable! My car was completed on time and looked great. I will defiantly be use th...em again. Thank you for the great service.

Secor Collision Technology

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to write to us. We appreciate your feedback as well as your five star rating. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your... visit with us & that you had excellent service. Thank you for choosing Secor Collision & we look forward to working with you again soon. Take care. Sincerely, John Pasternak, Body Shop Manager

• Insurance bodywork repair

My whole family has asked for Secor Collision Technology for years when body repair work is needed. They always do an excellent job! They just repaire...d my Mercedes after a collision and it's perfect!

Secor Collision Technology

Hello, We greatly appreciate your five star review/rating. I am happy to hear you had an excellent experience with us. At Secor Collision, we like to ...treat our customers like family, and our main goal is to ensure that you leave 100% satisfied. Thank you for choosing Secor Collision & we look forward to working with you again in the future. Safe travels! Sincerely, John Pasternak, Body Shop Manager

• Fantastic and professional service!

Our headlight was smashed and after experiencing great service at Secor Jeep we brought our vehicle here and were extremely pleased. The parts were in... the next day and John and his team took great care of us. The repair looks wonderful, and we were treated very well. I can say enough about our experience. I would HIGHLY recommend them!

Secor Collision Technology

Hello ron1211. Thank you for your five star review on the team. It is our pleasure to work with you. Thank you for your recommendation. We are glad yo...u enjoyed your time with us. Sincerely, John Pasternak, Body Shop Manager

575 Broad St New London, CT 06320