New 844-327-7755 Dealer Website
Used 844-327-7839 Email Dealer
Service 844-327-6500

• They did a great job

I went in looking at one truck and wound up with a much better deal. Kelby and Dan treated me very well and I am very satisfied with my new truck

• Brustolon GMC

I had a 2017 GMC Sierra built by Brustolon. Customer service was great throughout the whole build and delivery process. Email updates throughout the process to keep me informed on the progress of the vehicle GMC was building for me. Sales personnel were proficient in vehicle options for various models and could answer any questions I had. Would definitely purchase another vehicle from this dealership and highly recommend to others!

• A great Dealership to do business with

The personnel at this dealership are very professional. They are no non-sense, straight talking people who listen to questions and give answers that don't make you feel degraded. They treated me with the utmost respect and on the day of delivery the salesman took all the time I needed to be comfortable with the vehicles features. I even when back the next day with a question and was treated like I was a member of the family. Not only did they answer the question they assured me that they were going to be there for any questions in the future. It's nice to know that I will not be forgotten now that I have completed the deal and taken ownership of the vehicle. I wish more dealerships would look to Brustolon for guidance in how to treat people. My hats off to the entire staff at Brustolon's - Keep up the good work.

• Great service

Everyone was friendly and helpful. Bought and serviced with Brustolon's and will continue. Thank you so much.

• Friendly, compatent, and trustworthy employees.

Everyone was knowledgeable and polite. Aria was wonderful, didn't pressure me as I was trying to decide what I wanted. Everything went very smoothly. GAil

• Great sales and service team

The dealership is an excellent place to purchase a vehicle they go out of their way to meet your needs.Logan has sold and leased us a. Rui me and has done an outstanding job retaining and securing the vehicle we wanted. The sales process takes about an hour and a half with an hour alone just explaining all of the features of the vehicle and how they operate. We are now GMC loyalist

• Always professional!

In and out in a timely manner. Waiting room is upscale and it was nice to see water and snacks available.

• Quick Response For Service

As on all my visits, I was treated with respect when I arrived. My problem with the car was fixed, and even though it took more time than I thought, they kept me updated throughout the process. I should also mention I called on a Friday after and described my problem, they apologized they wouldn't have any available to take care of it on Saturday, but gave me the option of bringing it in first thing Monday morning. It turned out the water pump was leaking engine coolant--a serious problem. So their service is exceptional when a serious problem occurs, with very little discomfort to my schedule.

• Comfy couch and hot coffee!

Thanks for the coffee. How come the waiting room is now smelling like a grease monkey's garage? It never used to. Thanks for your great service as always.

• Air compressor failure in air conditioning

My air conditioner failed in March when I was in Florida. It took several trips to the dealer in Mystic (after I returned to Connecticut) to find the route of the problem, but they prevailed and I am delighted to have cooling in the hottest weather.