New 888-429-2412 Dealer Website
Used 888-429-0934 Email Dealer
Service 888-414-3517

• New barely used vehicle

Thank you for your valued business and the 5 Star Review! Enjoy the new vehicle and please let us know if you need anything in the future.

I got the pleasure of working with Tim Malzahan with buying my 2015 Dodge Charger. Was very pleasant, kind, and personable. One of the nicest people I met and would definitely recommend both Tim and falveys to a friend looking for a new or used vehicle. The process was easy and they were all very up front. Vehicle was detailed and ready to take home on a day I was only supposed to be checking it out. More than pleased with the customer service and over all atmosphere.

• No Title

I must first of all thank Tim Malzahn for getting up and greeting me when I first went to Falvey's. Tim was definitely the right person for me. Not pushy by any means. Excellent job in hiring him in the first place. Thanks Falvey's. Speaking of Falvey's, what can I say. They undercut the Kelley Blue Book price by $3,000!!! And that was just the beginning. More than fair trade in value for my vehicles. I was actually HAPPY, after I bought my van. I have already recommended you and the dealership to all I know. Thanks again. I will definitely be back.

• 1st Jeep service

Thank you for your valued business and the 5 Star Review! Let us know if you need anything in the future for your Wife's Jeep!

Just brought my wife's Jeep in for 1st service, service manager told me to sit at her desk, asked for my keys, drove my Jeep in and then came back to take all my information. She told me exactly what was going to happen & how long it would take, that's what I call service!! They are super friendly here!! Bruce

• Buying new ram

From the time Tim Malzahn greeted us at Falvey's, we felt our satisfaction was of utmost importance to him. He's kind, considerate and does everything he can to find the vehicle that fits your needs. We highly recommend asking for Tim's help when shopping for a new vehicle.

• Exactly what we were looking for

Crazy Eddie Isenburg was very patient with us in finding the right vehicle that my husband was looking for. We love it! Very relaxed dealership and no pressure to buy. Crazy Eddie is awesome!!

• easy, streamlined buying experience

My sales consultant,Tim Malzahn, and the team at Falvey's made the buying process enjoyable and stress-free. I would definitely recommend Falvey's -- a valuable resource having such a great group of people at the local dealership.

• Happy Owner of a Jeep Wrangler

I went to Falvey's on a recommendation of a friend and could not be happier with the outcome. They were able to find me a wrangler that suits my needs and within budget. The salesperson was extremely professional and explained everything in detail. He kept me up to date in the looking process and was very flexible to work around my personal work schedule. I have zero complaints and look forward to being the happy new owner of a Jeep Wrangler. I will definitely recommend this dealer to others and will be going to them in the future for my own cars.

• 2016 Jeep Cherokee

My salesman was Chuck Sawchuk, he was amazing, I called up and let him know what my needs were, what I was trading in and what I need my payments to be at. Not did my car payment go down, but I got a great deal on a 2016 Jeep Cherokee that is fully loaded and so much more than what I expected to get. I was able to deal with an exceptional sales team from the first call I made until the time I drove off the lot, to them you are more then a customer you are family. This is the 4th car purchase from Falveys, everyone in my family comes here, you should do yourself a favor and come too. Thank you Chuck, Bob, Charley TJ and anyone else I may have missed. Your sales team Rocks!!!

• matt casella 2017 ram 1500

I went to falveys of norwich for my 17 ram 1500 laramie because they had the best prices and selection.Crazy Eddie Isenburg my salesman was not only knowledgeable about his product but is all business too. As soon as i walked in he had my trade ins being processed will they pulled my truck out front for a test drive.I will definitely contact him first when im ready to buy again. Everything was quick and painless.

• Straight Forward, Honest, Easy Buying Experience!

Bob DePerry and all the staff were very professional. The whole process was quick and very easy. They did not try to sell me something I didn't want. I would definetly recommend Falvey's!!