Falvey's

(4.9) 514 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• car buyer/shopper

Very good buying experience. No pressure at all from sales staff that was very knowledgeable. I'll definitely go back in the future

Thank you for your much appreciated business! We look forward to helping you again in the future!

I bought my 2006 Dodge Charger R/T Daytona about 6 months ago, and honestly it’s the best buying experience I’ve ever had with used vehicles. Sales re...presentative Tim Malzahn helped me tremendously to get this car. I’m in the armed forces and it is hard to find time, but thanks to Tim it was possible.

Angel thank you very much for your 5 star review! We truly appreciate your valued business, and we're glad you're enjoying your Dodge Charger!

• Great job

Was here to get an affordable car with 4wd as I contacted the dealership and met Eddie who was knowledgeable and courteous in helping out our needs. T...o him and his team thank you unbehalf of my wife and I team compass ¿ with the snow.

Thank you very much for the five star rating! We truly appreciate your valued business, enjoy your new vehicle!

• Great service, will be a repeat customer

First time customer, worked with "Crazy Eddie," excellent service, found me just what I was looking for, quick and easy process. Will definitely go ...back for next purchase. Thank you!

Thank you for your valued business! We look forward to helping you again. Enjoy your new Jeep Compass, lots of miles with smiles!

• Customer

Tim Malzahn made the car buying experience pleasant and seemless. He took the extra time I needed to feel comfortable, did the research necessary for... my particular requirements and needs, and followed through on everything. I would definitely recommend Falveys and especially Tim to any future buyers. Thanks for everything. BTW, love the car!!! 2018 Jeep Cherokee. Shirley H

Thank you, Shirley! We are glad you had a pleasant experience at Falveys. It looks like you entered this twice, Happy Thanksgiving!

• Customer

Thank you, Shirley! We are glad you had a pleasant experience at Falveys.

• Friendly and great service.

Second time purchasing from Falvey's and it was an absolute satisfactory experience. I went to the dealer with a vehicle already in mind from the webs...ite and had already contacted them to set up the appointment. Greg was pleasant and down to earth and "Crazy Eddie" was the salesman who took time to spend with me and my "new" Jeep Patriot. The team really took the time to get to know me and talked a little about themselves also and it really made you feel like home. Once I left the dealership, I was contacted the next day by "Crazy Eddie" with a quick little text just to make sure everything was okay and to let me know that I could easily reach him if I had any questions. When I am ready for another vehicle, I will be back. Going that extra mile and not making the consumer feel pushed into a sale is part of the ultimate service that I look for! Great Job Falvey's Team!

Thank you for your valued business and the 5 Star Review! Enjoy the new vehicle and please let us know if you need anything in the future. We are glad... we could make you happy!

• New Cherokee Latitude Plus - Love It

Just picked up New 2018 Cherokee Latitude Plus. Its all in wanted; 3.2L V6 has good power and cold weather package for our winters and is very sharp ...looking inside and out. The process was easy and stressless. Salesman Robin and manager Bob were both pleasant and helpful. This is my second Cherokee from there, 1st was a 1999 which I traded in for this one. Very satisfied.

• Best car buying experience

Car buying can be time consuming and anxiety ridden, but not at Falveys! I visited many dealerships in my car search, but came back to Falveys. "Crazy..." Eddie, my salesperson, was honest and knowledgeable about the vehicles I was looking at. While providing me with all the information I needed, there was never a hard sell approach. I never felt rushed or pressured. Once I decided on the vehicle, Eddie and the Falvey team worked with me to make it happen, right through coordinating with my bank of choice, registration and an orientation and set up of features in my new (to me ) Jeep. Thanks "Crazy" Eddie for making me a Jeep girl!

• retired

very professional and knowledgeable sales people who teated me the way I expected to be treated.I wil definitely return to there dealership when its ... time for another car.

Thank you for your valued business and the 5 Star Review! Enjoy the new vehicle and please let us know if you need anything in the future. We're sorry... about you having to wait to be helped, but are thankful for your patience, and glad we could make you happy!

Falvey's