New 888-429-2412 Dealer Website
Used 888-429-0934 Email Dealer
Service 888-414-3517

Average based on 446 reviews
  • First time new car buyer

LeeAnn, Thank you for your business and the 5 Star Review. We hope your enjoying the new vehicle. Let us know if you need anything.

I had my heart set on a 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee for quite some time and I was finally in the position to do it. My sister referred me to Falvey's where she bought her Jeep and I couldn't have been more satisfied with the service I received. I worked with "Crazy Eddie" and he was very informative of what the vehicle and the dealership had to offer, but I never once felt pressured. They worked with me on the price and I got a great deal, which made me even happier than being able to purchase the car I've always wanted. I 100% recommend Falvey's. They were pleasant, honest and made the buying process so easy. I was very pleased with my experience and I would definitely go there again for a out has in the future.

• Great experience start to finish!

Our salesman Tim was great. Very knowledgeable and informative. We felt no pressure by any of the staff there. Bob was honest and upfront. Worked with us with different options to fit our financial needs. Charlie was no nonsense, to the point and easy to deal with. Great experience buyong a car here. Smooth transaction from start to finish. Would definately recommend going to talk to Tim.

• Tim M. did a great job!

We went into the dealership just looking and found Tim to be very sincere and honest. We liked that about him and decided to purchase a jeep that we had been looking at online for quite a while. Very happy with Falvey's as a whole experience.

• TJ made my first car buying experience painless!

Lauren, Thank you for the 5 Star Review! Let us know if you need anything and enjoy the new Jeep.

TJ was able to help me get into a new car over the course of just a few days after the car I had been driving broke down for good. He helped me find the perfect vehicle that fit my lifestyle & price range. He was very responsive and able to work around my schedule which made the purchase a breeze. The Jeep Patriot has been such a dream to drive- I'm so happy I chose Falveys Norwich!

• Awesome Experience

Felicita, Thank you for your business and the 5 Star Review! Enjoy the new Jeep and let us know if you need anything.

Crazy Eddie help me find a jeep that was right for me. He did not try to get me into something I did not want. He listen to me the color, package and perks which I was surprise to receive. Thank you very much Eddie

• Great Experience at Falvey Motors

Kevin, Thank you for your business and the 5 Star Review! Were glad to hear everything was a breeze. Enjoy the new Jeep Grand Cherokee.

Just bought a 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 75th Anniversary Edition from Falvey's. The sales team were excellent and very helpful. Salesman Chuck Sawchuk was excellent and made the process a breeze.

• Great buying experience

Frank, Thank you for your business and the 5 Star Review! Enjoy the truck and let us know if you need anything.

I found Falvey's on the internet, they had a used truck that I was looking for in great shape with low miles.Talked to Steve, said he would hold the truck till I arrived and to ask for Greg the sale manager. Greg Pavlak was a man of his word and a honest businessman, Tim Malzaha the salesman, made me feel very comfortable .Thanks to all that made this experience so pleasant.

• Awesome buying experience!

Amelia & Anthony, Thank you for your business and the 5 Star Review. Enjoy the vehicle and let us know if you need anything in the future.

Very happy with our 2014 Jeep Compass, Just what we were looking for! "Crazy Eddie" Isenburg and Bob Lusk were very helpful and knowledgeable . They found us a great deal on a used car that was in perfect condition. We felt very confident that we were getting a quality used car. We always go to Falvey's for our car shopping and maintenance. The staff is trustworthy and friendly. Great experience!

• New Challenger

Norman, Thank you for the 5 Star Review and your business. Enjoy the new Challenger.

Tim treated me in a professional manner. Got my car on time, show me everything about the car. Did all the paperwork right and was very efficient. As a Salesman he was very professional and you should keep him around selling cars.

• A very happy return customer...

Sandra, Thank you for your business again! Enjoy the new Jeep and we look forward to the next time.

This is the second Jeep I have purchased from Falveys.. In both cases I have received great customer service. For my previous Jeep Tammy in the service department has always helped me. I got a new one yesterday with Greg, Gallagher and Charlie. They're the best. . Never has purchasing a vehicle been easier or more pleasant.