• Jeep Renegade Trailhawk

Thank you for your valued business and the 5 Star Review! Enjoy the new vehicle and please let us know if you need anything in the future.

I recently purchased a 2016 Jeep Renegade Trailhawk with the help of TJ, and I LOVE IT. Not only is the car beautiful, but TJ cared about my budget concerns and gave me what I feel like is the best price, and customer service around. Falvey's makes car business a lot less stressful and a lot more fun, while still remaining extremely professional. Thank you so much guys!!!

• New Wrangler Purchase

Our new vehicle purchase at Falvey's went flawlessly from beginning to end. This was a special order and our Sahara was built and delivered exactly the way we wanted it. Absolutely beautiful. Working with Tim Malzahn, Greg Pavlak, and the Falvey's team was truly a pleasure. There was never any pressure and we felt they dealt fairly with us on our trade-in vehicle. We highly recommend Falvey's and would repeat business with them in the future. Go check them out!

• Patriot

This was our first time @ Falveys. We found the experience to be wonderful. Tim Malzahn was great. He was knowledgeable about the vehicle and answered all our questions with ease. He was pleasant and made our experience stress free. I would recommend Tim and Falvey's to friend and family if shopping for a new vehicle. Dealing with Tim was a wonderful experience, he is definitely an access to Falvey's.

• 2015 Jeep Patriot

Our dealer Eddie was the reason we kept going back to the dealership. He was honest and helpful. Our car had a broken 3rd brake light and he made sure to get it ordered. He even came in on his birthday and his day off to help finalize our sale. He even drove me to the DMV at one point! We love our new car and hope it lasts for many many years but if you need a car, definitely go see Eddie if you want an honest dealer.

• stay away. stay far far away

This dealership was awful. I had ne of the worst salesman I've even had. the test drive was silent!! SILENT!!! He had nothing to say. nothing to add besides the car has am/fm radio!! (it was a 2017 car! of course it did!!) Then the internet price was not honored. i was told ok ill honor that but I'm taking less for you trade. they would not negotiate a penny. you would think they were broke. this salesman i had was so bad he just sent me to the next manager type to talk numbers. All around it was horrible. if you are looking for a car just keep driving by because this dealership is a joke. and if you do decide to go in, don't waste your time with Robin. He is the worst. If you cat sell more than a radio and can't talk numbers or talk to people coming in, then why are you there?? So disappointed that my experience was this bad and all i wanted to do was spend 40K on a new car. Now I'm forced to drive to another dodge dealership for the same car because this dealership dropped the ball that bad.

I'm sorry for the experience that you had, and how you felt things were handled. We would be happy to try to make things better than how you felt then. Give us a call and let us know what we can do to make it better. Thanks!

• Great Experience

Just bought a 2017 Jeep Patriot from Ossie Adorno and the process was quick, effecient and by far best experience I have had purchasing a new or used vehichle. Salesman was not pushing, friendly, understanding and got everything done that day. Sales Manager Bob Lusk was also terrific to work with. Really relaxed and positive vibe and experience all around. Whole heartdly recommend to all.

• 2016 jeep cherokee

I purchased a new 2016 jeep Cherokee from TJ Falvey at Falvey's Motors. I was apprehensive at first not knowing anything about the dealership. I phoned the dealership to confirm the vehicle was still there, spoke with TJ. I already knew what I wanted because I had already been to a few dealership and was disappointed with the service I received. I had a price that I wanted to spend and they were able to accommodate that price. TJ and Gregg the sales manager went above and beyond my expectations. When I picked up the car TJ took the time to make sure I knew how everything worked and even set up my blue tooth for me. Thank you TJ for making this car experience a good one.

• Great Truck Buying Experience

100 % fantastic customer service. The team took care of my auto needs as no other dealer has. Bob and Greg were awesome to deal with. Any body buying a car, truck, jeep, or SUV should stop in and see these guys.

• Best service you can get

Have bought at least 7 cars from this dealer. The staff is easy to work with and accommodating. No pushy sales people, just straight shooters who listen to what you are looking for and make recommendations on your needs, not the sale. The General Manager, Bob, is helpful and courteous and makes each customer feel appreciated. Have never had any complaints on this dealer - whatever issues we have come across have been resolved easily and to my satisfaction. The salesroom is small yet inviting with an air of elegance. The staff knew I had a time crunch, and yet within a two hour time span of being in the showroom in the morning, leaving and returning, all the paperwork was ready for us to sign so we could get on our way. That's service! The loan / registration staff, Charlie, knows what he's doing and makes the process seamless and easy. We have an out of state registration and he handles all of that without any problem. Every salesman we have ever had have all been the same - polite, friendly and wanting you to get the right fit for your family. They don't want to just sell you a car, they want you to improve your quality of life with a new vehicle. It's all about the customer at Falvey's, which is why we continue to go to them when we are shopping for new (and used, for the kids) vehicles. We have never had any problem with either.

• great service through out the entire purchase

great service, personal service, they work with you to meet all your needs. From choosing the right vehcle to getting the financing. freindly personal service you can't beat ! I'll being going back when it's time for another car for sure.