Napleton's Northwestern Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

4.3 out of 5 (4.3) 269 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

269 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Napleton's Northwestern Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM from DealerRater.com

• Bought a 2011 Grand Caravan from Napelton
    June 24, 2012

Bought a 2011 Grand Caravan from Napelton last week for my wife, used with low miles and a good price. They were very easy and pleasant to work with, ...provided timely financing and had the used vehicle ready to go, properly cleaned and detailed. Such a good experience I plan to buy another used car from them in the next 3 - 6 months when my leased vehicle is ready for return. Thanks!

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our dealership. We appreciate your business.

Bought a Used Car and it was painless.
    April 10, 2018

My wife and I saw a car on the Napleton's Northwestern site. We called and got some basic info and set up an appointment to see it, On the way to th...e dealership we called and said we were on our way. Moustafa Abd-Elsalam, a sales associate at Napleton's Northwestern, had the car ready for us to see when we arrived. We decided we wanted to buy it and came to a price we both could like relatively easily. From there the paperwork was drawn and the financing was done expertly and quickly and away we went. When I'm in the market again for a car I will be sure to try the good people here first. Bob Crosby

Best car-buying experience thus far
    April 2, 2018

I came here to Napleton's Northwestern with a Dodge Challenger on my mind & left here with it as my reality (not literally as it is brand new & in tra...nsit to the dealership)! My experience here was nothing short of amazing. Right away, I was tended to by *the marvelous* Moustafa. Dude was extremely welcoming & knowledgeable about everything, as it pertains to vehicles & most specifically, the ones on their lot. He never had to ask anyone else for a second opinion & not once was he unable to answer any of my questions. That's huge when trusting someone to help you purchase a vehicle. He took me for a test-drive & during, we were able to talk a lot about all the features, pros & possible cons about the vehicle - though there were none I could see. He made sure to always be mindful of my comfort & even relieved me of being parched a couple times, ha! This definitely wasn't my first time purchasing a vehicle but, it was most definitely the best car-buying experience I have ever had. & I mean that in EVERY aspect of the word 'best.' The environment was super chill & cleanly. The people who work here were very helpful & friendly. & this was the fastest I've ever been in & out of a dealership... that just comes to show where their (most especially Moustafa's) priorities were: focused on me, his customer. He also provided me with a (brand new) loaner vehicle until my baby arrives. Thank you Napleton's Northwestern & MOUSTAFA for helping me get the car of my dreams!!!

Best car-buying experience thus far
    April 2, 2018

I came here to Napleton's Northwestern with a Dodge Challenger on my mind & left here with it as my reality (not literally as it is brand new & in tra...nsit to the dealership)! My experience here was nothing short of amazing. Right away, I was tended to by *the marvelous* Moustafa. Dude was extremely welcoming & knowledgeable about everything, as it pertains to vehicles & most specifically, the ones on their lot. He never had to ask anyone else for a second opinion & not once was he unable to answer any of my questions. That's huge when trusting someone to help you purchase a vehicle. He took me for a test-drive & during, we were able to talk a lot about all the features, pros & possible cons about the vehicle - though there were none I could see. He made sure to always be mindful of my comfort & even relieved me of being parched a couple times, ha! This definitely wasn't my first time purchasing a vehicle but, it was most definitely the best car-buying experience I have ever had. & I mean that in EVERY aspect of the word 'best.' The environment was super chill & cleanly. The people who work here were very helpful & friendly. & this was the fastest I've ever been in & out of a dealership... that just comes to show where their (most especially Moustafa's) priorities were: focused on me, his customer. Thank you Napleton's Northwestern & MOUSTAFA for helping me get the car of my dreams!!!

Shopping for a used car
    March 27, 2018

I had a great experience at the dealership at 5950 n western in Chicago The salesman Ancil helped get us financed and met all of our needs. We are ver...y happy with the purchase of our 2011 jeep grand Cherokee.

Thanks
    March 27, 2018

The service at Napleton car dealership buy great it everybody was very welcoming and kind to me. Of course it takes Time to buy a car, but my salesman... patiently walk with me thru the entire process with no problem definitely recommend a friend thank you Sheldon ¿¿

Great customer service! Great selection! Great team!
    March 5, 2018

My fiance and I had a great experience at Napleton! The who team was fantastic!! Everyone was super helpful and friendly. If you are looking to get a ...new car, I definitely recommend going to this place. Our salesman, Mike, showed us all of the options and helped us find the perfect car. He made sure that we walked out with something that was going to be perfect to fit all of our needs. Mike was super personable and really made us feel like he wanted to help us out. We didn't feel rushed or pressured, we felt like we were part of the Napleton family. He made sure that not only would be taken care of that day, but in the future as well. The whole team worked out different options for us to choose from that allowed us to choose what we would get and how much we wanted to pay for those choices. This was such a great experience buying a car, I definitely recommend going here if you searching for your next investment.

Great Customer Service!
    March 4, 2018

My fiancé and I had a great experience at Napleton! The who team was fantastic!! Everyone was super helpful and friendly. If you are looking to get a ...new car, I definitely recommend going to this place. Our salesman, Mike, showed us all of the options and helped us find the perfect car. He made sure that we walked out with something that was going to be perfect to fit all of our needs. Mike was super personable and really made us feel like he wanted to help us out. We didn't feel rushed or pressured, we felt like we were part of the Napleton family. He made sure that not only would be taken care of that day, but in the future as well. The whole team worked out different options for us to choose from that allowed us to choose what we would get and how much we wanted to pay for those choices. This was such a great experience buying a car, I definitely recommend going here if you searching for your next investment.

Great Experience!!!
    February 25, 2018

I had an ease of buying my new car THANKS TO Moustafa Abd-Elsalam. He was AMAZING! And he explained everything about my car and set it up for me with... my cell phone. He went above and beyond. My mom and I had a great experience thanks to everyone at Napelton's Northwestern Dodge And most important Moustafa. Thank You!

Shady Practices!!
    February 19, 2018

My Dad and I were traveling from Michigan to Chicago (280 miles one way) to purchase an advertised used 2016 Hyundai Elantra Limited for $12,411 with ...13K miles. The Finance manager Edgar Moreno added $400 on top of the advertised price + tax, processing fees and plates. I asked for a written breakdown of the cost from the advertised price of $12,411.00 and he had $12,811 as the sale price on the purchase proposal sheet. I kept questioning why the added cost and he said it was for processing fee... but then I argued that it was already stated on the purchase proposal ($175.94) and then told me that it's now called "standard dealer's fee"! Even if I felt it was unfair, I really intended to purchase the car and I had my bank write a cashier's check in Napleton's name but I told Edgar that my purchase was pending upon visual inspection and test drive. On our way to Chicago, my Dad kept looking for the same car in the area to take advantage of our long trip and make sure we could do some comparisons and luckily enough, he found one at Autonation Hyundai. Prior to all these, we made sure Kat Elajlaoui was aware of our situation having to travel so many miles and that a live "face time" (done twice) to see anything on the exterior and interior of the car that could help influence our decision and justify the travel to actually see it in person. She was able to convince us that it is worth the trip but unfortunately, we were deceived because she failed to disclose more extensive damage to the exterior of the car which we were caught by surprise when we saw it in person. Also, the car was not completely cleaned because the engine bay and the engine was so dirty. We were at the impression that if this dealership was trying to sell this car, the least you could do was to simply get it detailed thoroughly. Regardless of all these, we still understood that Kat perhaps wanted us to make the judgment in person and in their showroom. What made me completely turned off was when I told Edgar that I was going to see another car to take advantage of our long trip and to make an educated comparison, he then tried to lure me in by offering a $250.00 check plus pay for our overnight stay and parking cost just fro us not to go look at the other car, however he said he won't honor the offer once we walked out the door......at which it dawned on me that he was basically giving me back the $400.00 I was adamantly questioning in the beginning and disguised it to make it appear like a nice "gesture" to change my mind. By doing this, he actually made me look like an idiot which to me was very degrading and insulting. I am a first time buyer and I can honestly say I was angry and completely disappointed with this experience. I am so glad I stood my ground on my decision to walk out the door and I actually purchased the same car with the same price from AutoNation Hyundai O'Hare. Plus, it's a Certified Pre-Owned and extremely clean with little to no damage (excellent condition).

Napleton's Northwestern Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM