4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 506 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

506 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Dan Perkins Subaru from DealerRater.com

• July 6, 2014

Throw out all the cliches about car salesmen. None apply to Tom Montanaro. Unless you mean the cliches about being knowledgeable, courteous, low key a...nd thorough. In that case, they all apply! Thanks Tom

May 25, 2018

Mounier, the sales associate has gone the extra mile to put me into a new Subaru Forrester after I had a horrific head-on collision. Gabriel and Georg...e were also most helpful I did send photos of my accident to George, if you care to see them. Erika Vogel

May 24, 2018

Highly recommend this dealership. Drew and all the associates were very professional, timely, and helpful. They answered all my questions and made the... car buying process less stressful.

May 22, 2018

I had a wonderful experience buying a new (used) car here. My salesperson, Tom, was excellent. No pressure at all. Kindness, respect, and ease. Highly... recommended.

Dan Perkins Subaru

Thank you for leaving such a positive review. We are happy to have been able to help you.

May 18, 2018

I can't say enough. I never felt pressured by my sales Rep as I did in other dealerships. He even held the car for me without a deposit whereas othe...r dealers would not do that; (I didn't even ask him to hold the car for me). Worked hard to get me the best deal possible and I never felt like I was being deceived. At the time I had a family member passing and my sales associate made the process of getting the car super easy on me. Highly recommend my Sales Associate Mounir Jouhrani.

Dan Perkins Subaru

Customer Satisfaction means the world to us. Thank you for taking the time to let us know! Congratulations on your new Subaru!

May 11, 2018

The entire process from start to finish was fantastic. Bob Oshrin, the sales representative that helped me out made this such a fun experience. I LOVE... the car, and can safely say that Dan Perkins Subaru has a customer for life!

Dan Perkins Subaru

We are happy to have made this a comfortable and positive experience. Thank you for sharing your story! Congratulations on your new Subaru!

May 8, 2018

Bob was my salesman at Dan Perkins. He went above and beyond his job description and went out of his way multiple times to ensure I was completely sat...isfied and taken care of. Bob even called and emailed to make sure everything was up to my standards, not to mention taking care of EVERYTHING before paperwork was finalized. The BEST person I have worked with at any retail establishment, car dealership or elsewhere.

Dan Perkins Subaru

Thanks for taking the time to leave such a great and thorough review. Customer satisfaction means a lot to us and are happy we could meet your expecta...tions. We are looking forward to seeing you next time. Thanks again.

May 8, 2018

I had a great salesperson, Kevin Puzzo. He was very knowledgeable about the car I picked out. He made you feel comfortable and helped with any questi...ons. He explained every option of the vechicle and helped familiarize me with the whole car. Thank you for a pleasant experience.

Dan Perkins Subaru

Thank you for letting us know of your positive experience. We work hard to make our customers happy. Congratulations on your new Subaru!

May 8, 2018

Mounier was very caring and walked me through the whole process of buying my first car! He went out of his way to allow me the time and test drives I... needed before choosing my car, and the dealership arranged a swap just so I could get the color I wanted.

Dan Perkins Subaru

At Dan Perkins Subaru, we pride ourselves on our ability to your meet your needs. We were happy to be able to exceed your expectations. Thank you for ...choosing Dan Perkins Subaru!

May 7, 2018

I was looking for a used car online and my search landed me at Dan Perkins Subaru.After conversing with a salesman named Drew about all the specifics ...on the vehicle,I was impressed with the entire staff!Drove two hours from Rhode Island to purchase the vehicle,and when I arrived the vehicle was detailed and ready to go.Thanks Drew for a very pleasant experience!

1 Boston Post Rd Milford, CT 06460