Westbrook Toyota

593 reviews

November 14, 2018

Forrest was great. Scheduled my repair as needed for my schedule at work. Repair took less than an hour. Cost of repair was fair.

Martin, thank you for reviewing your service experience! We aim to provide time-efficient and exceptional service for our guests and we are proud that... this was received during your time spent with us. Best, Dave Gundersen 860-388-6991

November 14, 2018

Easy to get an appointment, friendly staff. Needed repairs were explained in advance, with cost. Nice waiting area. would recommend.

Joanne, thank you for taking the time to write this fantastic review! Our team works very hard to ensure each of our customers are 100% satisfied with... the overall experience. We look forward to working with you again! Best, Douglas Anderson General Manager danderson@westbrooktoyota.com

November 9, 2018

While the car was being serviced, you took me to the DMV, then picked me up. My car was ready and waiting for me.

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know how happy you are with your experience! Feedback from you is one way we know we are achieving our... goals. Let us know if we can assist you again! Best, Dave Gundersen 860-388-6991

November 6, 2018

Our representative, Jason Blakeslee, was very informative and helpful without the undue pressure that some car salesmen are noted for. We felt respected... throughout the process and left feeling that we had a good, fair deal for our purchase.

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are pleased to hear that Jason was able to provide an efficient and overall positive experience.... Best, Douglas Anderson General Manager danderson@westbrooktoyota.com

November 6, 2018

Straightforward prices without haggling and having the salesperson meet with the manager. My salesperson was very professional, patient, courteous and... fully prepared to answer any question that I asked.

It is important our customers feel completely confident with the customer service they received and it made us happy to read your review. If there are... any other automotive needs we can assist you with, please don't hesitate to call us or stop by. Best, Douglas Anderson General Manager danderson@westbrooktoyota.com

November 3, 2018

Dealing with service advisor, Erin. Very knowledgeable, informative, and polite. A true asset to your service dept. Bought my last two cars there and very... pleased with the total experience!

Hi Donald, and thank you for this great review! We're very happy that our team was here to help you and treated you with the customer service we ...know you deserve. Best, Dave Gundersen 860-388-6991

November 2, 2018

The service coordinator was pleasant and competent. Offered pretty good suggestions. Not much to say to fill up 20 words. I'm impressed with your... dealership and your staff. I come in from West Have because of that.

Robert, thank you for your kind words. We know servicing your vehicle takes time out of your day and we strive to make every experience a pleasant one.... We are extremely happy that you left satisfied and we do appreciate your business. Best, Dave Gundersen 860-388-6991

November 1, 2018

Ross did a great job explaining the cars I was interested in. He arranged demos and followed through with all of my requests. All of the people at the... dealership were patient and interested in helping at all times. Thanks for the great job Ross.

Thank you for the great review, Robert. Please come visit us if you need anything else, be it service or sales. Best, Douglas Anderson General Manage...r danderson@westbrooktoyota.com

November 1, 2018

I liked pulling my car right into the service building. My car had a tire rotation plus inspection of other areas and I didn’t have to wait very... long, which was what I expected. The service staff member was courteous and came to get me from the waiting room where she explained everything documented on the completed service worksheet which I appreciated.

Douglas, thank you for reviewing your service experience! We aim to provide time-efficient and exceptional service for our guests and we are proud tha...t this was received during your time spent with us. Best, Dave Gundersen 860-388-6991

October 30, 2018

All employees very attentive,respectful,and attentive. Salesman was excellent and wasn’t pushy! Very professional, and understood customer’needs!... Facilities are beautiful and clean.

Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to share your experience with everyone. We believe in attentive and professional customer service an...d I'm glad that our team made such a great impression on you. Best, Douglas Anderson General Manager danderson@westbrooktoyota.com